Forums
Posted By: Mark The Unoffical members Meet 27 May @ Mersey Clipper - 19th May 2008 9:54pm
This is an "Idea" i had well a good few of us had and
that is to meet up at the Clipper Near Tranmere Rovers
and let our wiki, Autowirral, Cruisewwiral, Members meet up,
and let there hair down wink

This is exclusive for "Active" members wink

We have Joe Sorting this one out now wink

It will be at 8pm on the 27th May.

So can we have a copy and paste if you can make it please wink

1. Mark
1. Mark
2. Sanchez
Why dont we make it a Wikiwirral meet or summit instead of just CW? I might well be able to go to this yano!

Active members only ooooo lol, sounds good. I guess that means no randums!! Am I active enough think
am i active enough do u think??
1. Mark
2. Sanchez
4. Sean

am on nights next week, so wont be at this.... unfortunately
1. Mark
2. Sanchez
4. Sean
4. Tony_1985

Sean cant count. I reckon your active enough Nikki
1. Mark
2. Sanchez
3. Sean
4. Tony_1985
5. kris
1. Mark
2. Sanchez
3. Sean
4. Tony_1985
5. kris
6. Joe & Missus
Originally Posted by jonah
mad grrr
Im not always active.. so cant i come ? frown
Originally Posted by Izzy
Im not always active.. so cant i come ? frown

if you turn up this time, your more than welcome smile
Posted By: Mark Re: The Unoffical members Meet 27 May @ Mersey Cli - 20th May 2008 9:50pm
withthat

Your always welcome Izzy wink
Originally Posted by chiccy
mad grrr

nothing stoppin u from comin though chiccy !
as we keep saying, someone will pick you up chiccy

just need to sort out who it will be
Well, as I intend to have a good few scoop's, and joe telling me the date, Im out of the running's for a lift as i'm getting sloshed, so i'm a walkin down !
lol. fair enough

im having to drive.
its a long walk from ellesmere port wink
Originally Posted by Tony_1985
lol. fair enough

im having to drive.
its a long walk from ellesmere port wink

yer, I wouldn't fancy that walk either bud frown
Lol if i could come to this one i would, but im in Bradford - Tis ok for all you drivers, i have to bum lifts places so i cant come to half the meets i want frown lol
well u need a lift hun, am here..... smile
Can't come, Am at work sorry frown
Nikki.. smile thanks love you! haha!
1. Mark
2. Sanchez
3. Sean
4. Tony_1985
5. kris
6. Joe & Missus
7. Nikki?
8. Peachy_Pud?

I'll be there for 8pm smile
1. Mark
2. Sanchez
3. Sean
4. Tony_1985
5. kris
6. Joe & Missus
7. Nikki?
8. Peachy_Pud?
Everyone still coming to this tomorrow?
Posted By: Mark Re: The Unoffical members Meet 27 May @ Mersey Cli - 26th May 2008 8:31pm
joe i will need a lift wink
go for it mark, you can do anything, your hair looks great, the world is your oyster
raftl

Ok I can give you a lift smile
yeah im still coming, and by the looks of it i will be bringing our BIG friendly security guard and part time pimp from the last official meet scotty boy

or as we call him at work/used to call him

Chunk
Sporty Spice

Dont ask why, but there was a good reason which i have forgot
Gutted im working frown

Im on a 4-11 frown
i can come...but where is it, and what time??...isnt everyone going to end up down at rock neway for the cruise.....??
see title and first post for location and time.
we didnt end up at the rock last time, in fact we were at the clipper til gone 11pm
ahhhh fairy nuff, i should be there, but I have quite a few things to do for work tonight, so dont know frown
Posted By: Peachy Re: The Unoffical members Meet 27 May @ Mersey Cli - 27th May 2008 12:10pm
HEY HEY!!

If niiki is willing to pick me up then i'll be there!! haha smile
But don't laugh at me! I'm not with it at the moment, head is broken! haha (Just really ill)
i just wanna say i really hope u all have a brilliant night ( some 1 take a cam)

hope to make the next 1..damn jonah lol!!
have a drink for me laugh
Originally Posted by sanchez
i'm getting sloshed

I like the idea!!!

1. Mark
2. Sanchez
3. Tony_1985
4. kris
5. Joe & Missus
6. Nikki
7. Peachy_Pud
8. Jeni
i just wanna say i really hope u all have a brilliant night ( some 1 take a cam)

hope to make the next 1..damn jonah lol!!
have a drink for me laugh

damn you jonah. im sure joe will bring his
Posted By: Mark Re: The Unoffical members Meet 27 May @ Mersey Cli - 27th May 2008 6:08pm
Just seeing the name peachy pud
i knew sanchez would have his name on the list lol

I think he's trying to make a connection lol
Ive been persuaded to come....gonna bring a mate if tats ok...hes bored....I brought him last time I went Clipper
(I Know it says active members only sorry)

1. Mark
2. Sanchez
3. Tony_1985
4. kris
5. Joe & Missus
6. Nikki
7. Peachy_Pud
8. Jeni
9. Mi_craig (and friend)
1. Mark
2. Sanchez
3. Tony_1985
4. kris
5. Joe & Missus
6. Nikki
7. Peachy_Pud
8. Jeni
9. Mi_craig (and friend)
10. aceritz
11. stuy mac + missus ( i think)
12. maybe al + missus
Posted By: Mark Re: The Unoffical members Meet 27 May @ Mersey Cli - 27th May 2008 6:48pm
Dont read into the "Active members" too much,

Its there to let someone know not to bother lol.
Originally Posted by Mark
Just seeing the name peachy pud
i knew sanchez would have his name on the list lol

I think he's trying to make a connection lol

ayyyy!! hahaha!

Theres a few going isnt there! just waiting for nikki to pick me up!
Posted By: Mark Re: The Unoffical members Meet 27 May @ Mersey Cli - 27th May 2008 6:52pm
Joe should be at mine soon, so i will be on my way.

If Nikky doesn't pick you up

pm sanchez he's already parked around the corner lol
pmsl, the ironicy, is that my name was down b4 peachy, but yes there might be truth in what you say mark, but then there might not be, who knows, who cares, all i know is that pub = ale
why is this an unofficail meet if every1 goin makes no sence confused
Would that person be ME.

Not welcome to a meet i was arranging. Oh well doesn't matter anyway.

Hope you all have a good time and enjoy yourselves, remember don't drink and drive.
are we aloud toi drive and drink then raftl
Posted By: Peachy Re: The Unoffical members Meet 27 May @ Mersey Cli - 27th May 2008 10:53pm
pmsl, the ironicy, is that my name was down b4 peachy,

I mentioned that to him!

Good Night anyway! Had a laugh! smile
Posted By: Sanchez Re: The Unoffical members Meet 27 May @ Mersey Cli - 27th May 2008 10:58pm
yer, good night, nice to meet some new face's and also actually spaek to face's that i've only typed too.

holly, how did you get home so quick, nikki must be quite a scary driver, or you went through a time portal.

Mark, you need a new name, like mr embaracing, or penis smile

I can't belive I never made a move on joe though, his missus was away for age's, I should of snaked him there and then wink
Posted By: MGCraig Re: The Unoffical members Meet 27 May @ Mersey Cli - 27th May 2008 10:58pm
Yea..was a good laugh.
Good to catch up with people again after my absence....Ill start getting bit more chatty when I see more of the "New Peeps" in the near future
Posted By: Mark Re: The Unoffical members Meet 27 May @ Mersey Cli - 27th May 2008 10:59pm
That was a great night wink
Plans for camping weekend and BBQ in the making
and lots of other things too.

See you all on Thursday members meet wink

Attached picture 27052008051.jpg
Posted By: Peachy Re: The Unoffical members Meet 27 May @ Mersey Cli - 27th May 2008 11:03pm
holly, how did you get home so quick, nikki must be quite a scary driver, or you went through a time portal.

Mark, you need a new name, like mr embaracing, or penis smile

Roads are empty all green lights, so didnt really take that long haha. But i like the idea of the time portal.

I also agree mark needs a new name! haha

That picture makes me gringe!! Andy is it your birthday today?
Posted By: MattLFC Re: The Unoffical members Meet 27 May @ Mersey Cli - 27th May 2008 11:08pm
Soz I didnt make this, had a lot on today frown
Posted By: MGCraig Re: The Unoffical members Meet 27 May @ Mersey Cli - 27th May 2008 11:14pm
No Worries Dudette..your comin Thursday tho yea???
Posted By: MattLFC Re: The Unoffical members Meet 27 May @ Mersey Cli - 27th May 2008 11:17pm
I doubt it to be honest matey, but we'll see. Not ad the best of weeks to be honest.

smile
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: The Unoffical members Meet 27 May @ Mersey Cli - 27th May 2008 11:18pm
Haha great night

Andy, I was waiting all night for you to make a move on me, but you didn't frown Maybe next time eh? wink

Thanks to everyone who turned up smile
Posted By: MGCraig Re: The Unoffical members Meet 27 May @ Mersey Cli - 27th May 2008 11:20pm
Maybe it was cos I was sitting between you all night....being the cock blocker......sorry
Posted By: Peachy Re: The Unoffical members Meet 27 May @ Mersey Cli - 27th May 2008 11:25pm
Haha!!

Well iv never been put on the spot so many times in one night, cheers for that mark!
Nikki and her eyebrows made my night! haha.
Did i miss much ?
Posted By: MGCraig Re: The Unoffical members Meet 27 May @ Mersey Cli - 28th May 2008 12:16am
Yes.....I admitted my undevining Love for you very self.... cry
hiya hunnis had a fab night the time i actually spent there mark your fu**in hilerious lmao !!!! ... sorry had to get offs i feel sooo unsociable lmao xxxx
Posted By: Peachy Re: The Unoffical members Meet 27 May @ Mersey Cli - 28th May 2008 12:28am
Don't worry about it Jen smile Was good of you to show ya face, at least now you can put names to people and they can put you to your name smile

yeh lmao laugh although i have to admit still a bit confused to who is actually who on here haha !!! oh well ! laugh ad a funny night while it lasted laugh xx
Posted By: Peachy Re: The Unoffical members Meet 27 May @ Mersey Cli - 28th May 2008 12:31am
Good Good, you'll get to know them the more ya see them!
you know Mark, Andy and Joe for defo!
No1 knows me frown

raftl
I know you sean and i love you, i even came to see you at work
I Know hehe smile
Posted By: Pomp Re: The Unoffical members Meet 27 May @ Mersey Cli - 28th May 2008 7:05am
Glad you all had a great day, I would have turned up but its a busy last week for me.
So hopefully soon i'll out to more events
i still dont get what it was about my eyebrows smile

oh well, it kept people amused, al just keep gettin reminded of it everytime one or both go up again smile thanx mark wink
Posted By: jonah Re: The Unoffical members Meet 27 May @ Mersey Cli - 28th May 2008 8:43am
so gutted i'm gonna miss this, everyone have a drink for me
erm......it was last night raftl
Posted By: jonah Re: The Unoffical members Meet 27 May @ Mersey Cli - 28th May 2008 8:58am
Originally Posted by Corsa_Nikki0166
erm......it was last night raftl

omg doh lost a day with workin nights..... thought jenny was the blond, seems like its me... raftl
HAHA......now thats not very nice now raftl (true though)
Posted By: chiccy Re: The Unoffical members Meet 27 May @ Mersey Cli - 28th May 2008 11:12am
so gutted i'm gonna miss this, everyone have a drink for me
twit ....LOL laugh
Posted By: chiccy Re: The Unoffical members Meet 27 May @ Mersey Cli - 29th May 2008 10:38am
CAN WE HAVE ANOTHER PUB MEET SOONER RATHER THAN LATER PLEASE?????????????
Posted By: Peachy Re: The Unoffical members Meet 27 May @ Mersey Cli - 29th May 2008 10:45am
Haha..you know that!!
wow....how come u wrote it soo big chiccy??
Posted By: chiccy Re: The Unoffical members Meet 27 May @ Mersey Cli - 29th May 2008 11:23am
to make my point haha an so eeeeeeeeeeeeevery 1 sees laugh

we dont usually have pub meets often wink
yeh but thats a good thing then, coz then we wont get bored of them....tho i suppose if u drink everytime and more people turn up every time it will be fun....are you going tonight chiccy??....u shud come over n speak to me, holly n jeni when u get there, you will spot my car is a silver corsa with white writing over the back window smile
Posted By: chiccy Re: The Unoffical members Meet 27 May @ Mersey Cli - 29th May 2008 11:37am
no love im not going, jonahs on nights an i have to be here for the kids frown damn kids! frown lol x
no love im not going, jonahs on nights an i have to be here for the kids frown damn kids! frown lol x

awww.....noooo.....gutted......we need to meet?!
Posted By: chiccy Re: The Unoffical members Meet 27 May @ Mersey Cli - 29th May 2008 12:04pm
i no theres always something in the way lately... when ever the nxt meet is(not tonights lol) ill defo try to make it with jonah x
okies huni bunch.....we shall come up with a plan so that you both can go to next meet smile
Posted By: chiccy Re: The Unoffical members Meet 27 May @ Mersey Cli - 29th May 2008 12:11pm
ill just clear out under the stairs the kids'll b ok under there for a few hrs with a potnoodle laugh laugh
Posted By: Peachy Re: The Unoffical members Meet 27 May @ Mersey Cli - 29th May 2008 12:13pm
hahaha good plan chiccy! wink I like your thinking! Ste will wake up and here noices coming from under the stairs haha
Posted By: jonah Re: The Unoffical members Meet 27 May @ Mersey Cli - 30th May 2008 4:25am
chiccy, you'll meet at liquid on sunday, peachy, we always got noises under the stairs, its the space we rent out to the immigrant family for extra income... 15 of the buggers there are, but they're only small people, so there is just enough space....
© Wirral-Wikiwirral