Forums
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Well yes its that time again - 28th Apr 2008 6:05pm
Its that time where im thinking i need a new car, Got the idea in my head and don't know why raftl

Why why why frown

Anyone interested in my car ?

I just like changes i think HAHA,

Sean
Posted By: GaryB Re: Well yes its that time again - 28th Apr 2008 6:17pm
What do you fancy?
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: Well yes its that time again - 28th Apr 2008 6:20pm
I still got the idea of a TD in my head from last time like a 306 TD or sumat, But half fancy a MK2 golf again, Not to sure really just if i get a idea in my head it sticks there till i do it lol
Posted By: GaryB Re: Well yes its that time again - 28th Apr 2008 6:24pm
Say away from mine lol wink
You want a TD! The prices for fuel will be insane.
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: Well yes its that time again - 28th Apr 2008 6:27pm
Yeah wanted a TD for a while now but then looking back of pics of my mk2's i miss them, Think i wanna go back to sumat small but then again i just don't know lol,

Posted By: Cali_16v Re: Well yes its that time again - 28th Apr 2008 6:39pm
Sean don't be daft.
Posted By: jonah Re: Well yes its that time again - 28th Apr 2008 7:03pm
Originally Posted by Cali_16v
Sean don't be daft.
withstupid withthat
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: Well yes its that time again - 29th Apr 2008 12:08am
I'm not being daft, Just hate the way mine looks and hate the rust etc etc frown
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Well yes its that time again - 29th Apr 2008 12:35am
Biodiesel compatible derv is the way forward, given the current price of fuel and unless you like lining the coffers of the banks (how many hundred billion of taxpayers money has now gone to banks this year???).

smile
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Well yes its that time again - 29th Apr 2008 7:41am
Originally Posted by Civic_Coupe_Sean
I'm not being daft, Just hate the way mine looks and hate the rust etc etc frown

couldn't agree more mate, i always return to civic's and always will, i know them inside out and miss them when im not owning one, so shawn follow your heart blood !
Posted By: Beemertastic Re: Well yes its that time again - 29th Apr 2008 10:15am
Come to the dark side......DIESEL!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: Well yes its that time again - 29th Apr 2008 5:12pm
How much you guys reckon my cars worth ?
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Well yes its that time again - 29th Apr 2008 5:16pm
to me > priceless, but on the streets 6-800 nikker ?
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: Well yes its that time again - 29th Apr 2008 5:18pm
1995 Honda Civic Coupe 1.5 LSI
MOT: Nov 08
TAX: About 5 months left
133,000 on the clock
Runs like new
Few mods
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Well yes its that time again - 29th Apr 2008 5:24pm
I rekon you would get more then you paid for it smile
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: Well yes its that time again - 29th Apr 2008 5:26pm
I knew i would cause i got it on the cheap lol wink
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: Well yes its that time again - 29th Apr 2008 5:28pm
Well since iv had the car iv:

Put 6 months tax on it
Lowwerd it!
Jap can
Smoked rear lights
Moved number plate (will have square one on for the sale if i sell)
Put 3k on the clock
Dunno weather to sell with the new sprayed alloys or not(if i sell)
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Well yes its that time again - 29th Apr 2008 5:33pm
Have you seen any similar cars on the bay matey?

Im assuming that mileage on a Honda is like mileage on a diesel, nobody bats an eyelid until they get to 200k??

Lol.
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: Well yes its that time again - 29th Apr 2008 5:51pm
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1995-HONDA-CI...206QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1995-Honda-Ci...206QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Honda-Civic-1...206QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Posted By: Spritey_Nikki Re: Well yes its that time again - 29th Apr 2008 5:54pm
How come you gettin rid of the honda?.....its a nice car....just as we get used to seeing someones car, they go to get another one.
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: Well yes its that time again - 29th Apr 2008 5:56pm
Not deffo getting rid yet just an idea in my head that i want a new car lol
Posted By: Spritey_Nikki Re: Well yes its that time again - 29th Apr 2008 5:59pm
i really wish i could do dat...i dont want my car no more, but i cnt afford to get rid of it frown am sure buddha wont be happy at not having a civic crew anymore....tho i hear shanes got his back.
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: Well yes its that time again - 29th Apr 2008 6:00pm
Thats cause you owe money on yours (finance) Yes shane has his Civic Back so hes back to being Shudda, Iv told Budda and no hes not happy that i got the idea in my head lol
Posted By: Spritey_Nikki Re: Well yes its that time again - 29th Apr 2008 6:09pm
i dont think you shud get rid of it to be honest....but its up to you, you cnt abandon the civic crew....and yeh i owe finance frown i hate it
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: Well yes its that time again - 29th Apr 2008 6:16pm
We shall see............TBC
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: Well yes its that time again - 29th Apr 2008 6:17pm
I might just wait till my alloys are back on then see how i feel about the car.... smile
Posted By: Spritey_Nikki Re: Well yes its that time again - 29th Apr 2008 6:19pm
yeh...maybe you'll feel differently...i do want to modify mine, but at the same time you see so many modified corsa's....i don knwo if i can be bothered
© Wirral-Wikiwirral