Forums
Posted By: dave_g best driving roads - 21st Mar 2008 8:20pm
wot is ur favourite driving road and where is it? devil
Posted By: Wheels Re: best driving roads - 21st Mar 2008 8:23pm
there is an awesome road leading down to lake windamere that i'd love to drive again.
Posted By: chriskay Re: best driving roads - 21st Mar 2008 8:39pm
Anything involving a trip to Alston. Any of those roads in Upper Teesdale are mega-technical. Of course, the ultimate road must be the Nürburgring, preferably in a Porsche 997 GT3.
Posted By: dave_g Re: best driving roads - 24th Mar 2008 12:30am
we all dream of driving that in a...
Posted By: MattLFC Re: best driving roads - 24th Mar 2008 3:24pm
Originally Posted by corsa_can
we all dream of driving that in a...

Some of us don't need to do we Chris.

smile

One day maybe we will all be able to lol.
Posted By: Beemertastic Re: best driving roads - 24th Mar 2008 3:39pm
Theres the A5104...from the A5 through North wales across the landegla moors all the way to leeswood.....well worth a thrashing down....
Posted By: Beemertastic Re: best driving roads - 24th Mar 2008 6:33pm
have to say the Mold to Denbeigh rd is quite good fun too....
Posted By: red20 Re: best driving roads - 24th Mar 2008 7:52pm
Originally Posted by Auditastic
Theres the A5104...from the A5 through North wales across the landegla moors all the way to leeswood.....well worth a thrashing down....
Originally Posted by Auditastic
have to say the Mold to Denbeigh rd is quite good fun too....

Have to say we had a pinballers run thought these the other nite i would say there were vary chalanging at certain speeds
Posted By: Beemertastic Re: best driving roads - 24th Mar 2008 7:59pm
pinballers run???
Posted By: turbo_stu Re: best driving roads - 24th Mar 2008 8:09pm
any road is a good road when your behind the wheel of a mini.........well actually every road round here is crap. i'm bouncing everywhere! but i've been down so good roads in north wales, can't remember what they were though!
Posted By: Lund Re: best driving roads - 24th Mar 2008 10:15pm
Originally Posted by turbo_stu
any road is a good road when your behind the wheel of a mini.........well actually every road round here is crap. i'm bouncing everywhere! but i've been down so good roads in north wales, can't remember what they were though!

Seconded! I drove 20 mile + today just for fun! Just went the typical places, West Kirby, Hoylake, Parkgate, Heswall shore and everywhere inbetween

joyride
Posted By: dave_g Re: best driving roads - 25th Mar 2008 12:19am
i know lots of little roads in north wales where u gotta be brave to drive at speed all around llangollen area great fun playin dodge the tractor!!!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral