Forums
Posted By: krisGTi cant make my mind up. sooooo help me - 15th Feb 2008 6:47pm
cant make me mind up on wat 2 do with the front end of me car.
should i keep the spliter black or change it 2 white?

and i was also thinkin about takein the inner lights out of the morettes an use them for me forced induction kit av got or should i leave the lights in?

Attached picture 1.jpg
Attached picture 2.jpg
Attached picture 3.jpg
Attached picture 4.jpg
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: cant make my mind up. sooooo help me - 15th Feb 2008 6:53pm
Leave the splitter black and the more cold air the better lol
Posted By: krisGTi Re: cant make my mind up. sooooo help me - 15th Feb 2008 6:54pm
how come the pics only show half the pic?
Posted By: fordsteve Re: cant make my mind up. sooooo help me - 15th Feb 2008 6:56pm
like the idea with the induction mate thumbsup the splitter would look great white but will get loads of stone chips showing up in it
Posted By: Sanchez Re: cant make my mind up. sooooo help me - 15th Feb 2008 7:00pm
get the splitter done in white, get the grill in white too, go for the air forced through the head lights, that black escrote is sweet !
Posted By: krisGTi Re: cant make my mind up. sooooo help me - 15th Feb 2008 7:04pm
na the grill will be stayin black mate
Posted By: MattLFC Re: cant make my mind up. sooooo help me - 16th Feb 2008 12:14am
White and cold air feeds imo.

smile
Posted By: Pomp Re: cant make my mind up. sooooo help me - 16th Feb 2008 3:17am
3 ppl says white an me added with it 4 ppl say white front end, an the cold air feed is gd idea
Posted By: krisGTi Re: cant make my mind up. sooooo help me - 16th Feb 2008 8:05pm
av done the cold air feeds 2day

Attached picture inners gone.JPG
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: cant make my mind up. sooooo help me - 16th Feb 2008 8:11pm
where've you put them to mate?

both to the inlet?
Posted By: krisGTi Re: cant make my mind up. sooooo help me - 16th Feb 2008 8:14pm
a haven't got the pipe yet mate so there not going 2 anything but the induction kit av got is right behind the passenger side light, just got 2 get the pipe now
Posted By: jonah Re: cant make my mind up. sooooo help me - 16th Feb 2008 10:27pm
Originally Posted by BMW Joe
Leave the splitter black and the more cold air the better lol
withthat thumbsup
Posted By: spinking Re: cant make my mind up. sooooo help me - 16th Feb 2008 10:32pm
Black splitter and if you ant it to stand out more carbon looks a goodun
Posted By: krisGTi Re: cant make my mind up. sooooo help me - 16th Feb 2008 10:57pm
how would u get it 2 look like carbon thought mate
© Wirral-Wikiwirral