Forums
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Hmmmmm, Think im abit stuck..... - 3rd Feb 2008 2:30pm
Lmao, Couldn't help but have a play in the sand last night, With the wind it had come over onto the back of the car park in New Brighton so i had to have a little play and this is what happened raftl Even got Ben out and playing in the sand with a big spade raftl wink

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

raftl

Posted By: Pomp Re: Hmmmmm, Think im abit stuck..... - 3rd Feb 2008 2:34pm
Lmao how long did it take you to get out of there
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: Hmmmmm, Think im abit stuck..... - 3rd Feb 2008 2:35pm
Not that long raftl
Posted By: vw_kyle Re: Hmmmmm, Think im abit stuck..... - 3rd Feb 2008 2:35pm
lol
Posted By: Pomp Re: Hmmmmm, Think im abit stuck..... - 3rd Feb 2008 2:56pm
Originally Posted by Mitsubishi_Sean
Not that long raftl

you forgot you had an aircraft switch, should have switched it on and you'll be up and away yes
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: Hmmmmm, Think im abit stuck..... - 3rd Feb 2008 3:00pm
My aircraft switch failed and was reading a fault somewhere in the cabin raftl
Posted By: Shane_mini Re: Hmmmmm, Think im abit stuck..... - 3rd Feb 2008 3:04pm
hay sean have you washed your car yet lol
Posted By: Pomp Re: Hmmmmm, Think im abit stuck..... - 3rd Feb 2008 3:05pm
gutted dirty car aswel as a faulty aircraft function lol
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: Hmmmmm, Think im abit stuck..... - 3rd Feb 2008 3:06pm
Nah i aint Shane lmao, Its sat in the car park by mine full of sand still lmao, Bet its getting some looks as people walk by haha raftl

Need to clean it tho cuz its a mess frown but was worth it laugh
Posted By: Shane_mini Re: Hmmmmm, Think im abit stuck..... - 3rd Feb 2008 3:10pm
love the pics lol mine is still clean
Posted By: Shane_mini Re: Hmmmmm, Think im abit stuck..... - 3rd Feb 2008 3:10pm
oh an still broke
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: Hmmmmm, Think im abit stuck..... - 3rd Feb 2008 3:14pm
Sunday tho aint it so you cant get nuffin for it till tomorrow lol, I just need to clean mine then im sorted and ready for tonight haha
Posted By: Shane_mini Re: Hmmmmm, Think im abit stuck..... - 3rd Feb 2008 3:16pm
am sick of fixin it thats the second mount its had how many can one lil car go through lol
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: Hmmmmm, Think im abit stuck..... - 3rd Feb 2008 3:29pm
Cars have minds of their own raftl

Dunno if im going to clean the car cause i might be tempted to have another play tonight haha raftl
Posted By: Shane_mini Re: Hmmmmm, Think im abit stuck..... - 3rd Feb 2008 3:32pm
my car is always brakein cant keep up with it. it was all the revin to get out of the sand that broke it.

lol sounds good i will make sure u get stuck again lol
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: Hmmmmm, Think im abit stuck..... - 3rd Feb 2008 3:35pm
Just going to go to a jet wash later on in the night or sumat smile
Posted By: Shane_mini Re: Hmmmmm, Think im abit stuck..... - 3rd Feb 2008 3:40pm
lol it needs one .bet ya wish your car was as clean as mine after goin through the sand lol
Posted By: Wheels Re: Hmmmmm, Think im abit stuck..... - 3rd Feb 2008 4:21pm
DOH!
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: Hmmmmm, Think im abit stuck..... - 4th Feb 2008 9:18am
Two girls got stuck last night when we turned up so i rang me gf and told her to bring the tow rope down(nice person me), So i told them and we sat and waited then alod of weird people come and started rocking the car etc etc and got her out, They were wet got stand all over them and as they pushed her out she just sped off lmao, No thank you or nuffin..... raftl
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Hmmmmm, Think im abit stuck..... - 4th Feb 2008 9:28am
Probably propper embarressed lol... who was the lazy Grrr that took the photo's whilst the other one was digging??

grin
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: Hmmmmm, Think im abit stuck..... - 4th Feb 2008 9:32am
Ermmmmmmmm, Thats me taking the pics and Ben digging "my" car out raftl
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Hmmmmm, Think im abit stuck..... - 4th Feb 2008 9:40am
Make sure you give it a really good blast with a jet wash under the car too mate. The salt on the sand really eats in to the metal anywhere the sand sticks for a while.

Its also worth mentioning that driving through sand is very bad for the car. It gets in the CV gators, oil seals etc and the gritty sand eats them away quicker than normal wear and tear ... frown
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: Hmmmmm, Think im abit stuck..... - 4th Feb 2008 9:43am
If it was my Bravo you would never catch me in there but this is just my quick run around for now till i get a job and save for what car i want so im not too fussed lol smile
Posted By: Shane_mini Re: Hmmmmm, Think im abit stuck..... - 4th Feb 2008 9:49am
now am scared cos i drive a mini an i went through the sand lol
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Hmmmmm, Think im abit stuck..... - 4th Feb 2008 10:02am
Originally Posted by Shane_mini
now am scared cos i drive a mini an i went through the sand lol

Then that's probably the reason it's now a rust bucket lmao... you signed its death warrant the moment it hit the sand maybe??

grin
Posted By: Shane_mini Re: Hmmmmm, Think im abit stuck..... - 4th Feb 2008 10:04am
naa it was like that be4 i done that av just finished it off lol
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Hmmmmm, Think im abit stuck..... - 4th Feb 2008 10:06am
haha final nail in the coffin kinda thing?

Nothing a bit of sticky back plastic won't sort out, im sure tease
Posted By: Shane_mini Re: Hmmmmm, Think im abit stuck..... - 4th Feb 2008 10:09am
well am usein no more nails lol
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Hmmmmm, Think im abit stuck..... - 4th Feb 2008 10:12am
and is it working? or is time for nails?
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: Hmmmmm, Think im abit stuck..... - 4th Feb 2008 6:06pm
That thing is a nail raftl

Only joking smile
Posted By: Shane_mini Re: Hmmmmm, Think im abit stuck..... - 4th Feb 2008 6:09pm
eeerrr it runs like a bag of nails lol
Posted By: dave_g Re: Hmmmmm, Think im abit stuck..... - 20th Mar 2008 10:41pm
used to take my mk2 escy on the beach at the top of the prom to get it sideways...those were the days!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral