Forums
Posted By: BMW Joe Modifying, Upgrading & Repair Guides Wanted - 30th Jan 2008 6:54pm
If you have recently modified, upgraded or repaired your car, please help other members by taking pictures and writing a small guide of how to do it.

It doesn't have to be long winded, just a simple description explaining how to do it.

It doesn't even have to be a big modification or change - sometimes the simplest of jobs can be difficult without advice or instructions.

Rather than paying someone else to do all the labour, save a bit of money and do it yourself.

As I've found myself, Haynes manuals aren't all they're cracked up to be, often explaining long winded and unnecessary steps.

By sharing your knowledge, you can help other members who may have similar problems or are looking for advice on how to do something.

smile
good thinking we all here to help each other out thumbsup
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Modifying, Upgrading & Repair Guides Wanted - 30th Jan 2008 7:26pm
Wrong time of year for me to be assed doin job's to me car; in the summer I may throw a few up, but until the weather improve's, she is going in the garage for all but the most minor of jobs!

smile
Posted By: vw_kyle Re: Modifying, Upgrading & Repair Guides Wanted - 30th Jan 2008 7:26pm
i recently changed my air filter from standard to k,n not much but could help someone
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: Modifying, Upgrading & Repair Guides Wanted - 1st Feb 2008 7:43pm
the more the merrier. Never know if someone might need it smile
well.........................

will be installing my dash lights soon. so there is one ???

might sound stupid but what about how to apply CW stickers ?????
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: Modifying, Upgrading & Repair Guides Wanted - 1st Feb 2008 9:20pm
good idea Daz, I'll put one up of how to apply stickers as I was confused how to do it when I first did mine.

Do one for your dash lights mate happy
He didn't do one and i fitted my dash lights today so i did one tease

https://www.wikiwirral.co.uk/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=204319#Post204319
I don't have time to do it mate, sorry.
You just lazy you little sexy b!tch wink
To be honest mate, doing dask lights is last thing on my list of things to do.

also got other problems.
Ah sorry mate, Only joking about....
© Wirral-Wikiwirral