Forums
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Got picked on by a type R (Gutted :( ) - 17th Jan 2008 2:01am
Well yes i got picked on by a Type R, You cant really see the damage in the light the pics were took in but you get the idea frown frown frown frown frown frown

The Typer R has my paint all down the side of his car and his car come of 10x worse than mine(its my mate who has the black Type R)

Pics frown :
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Pomp Re: Got picked on by a type R (Gutted :( ) - 17th Jan 2008 3:36am
Ah dammit, yours dont look too bad from looking at them pics jst get the bottom bumper bit a respray but duno what ya can do bout the top bit.
Posted By: MrPhil Re: Got picked on by a type R (Gutted :( ) - 17th Jan 2008 8:43am
new headlight maybe, new wing, bumper respray and your sorted.
I know there aint much but its not the point lol

His type R is well fooked he probs going to need a new door and hes got my paint and scratches all down the one side of his car, His type R was mint aswell frown

I only had that bumper sprayed 5 weeks ago aswell haha
Posted By: CustomIce Re: Got picked on by a type R (Gutted :( ) - 17th Jan 2008 9:32am
Unlucky how'd that happen?
My mate took his eye of the road for 2 secs while he was leaving to go home and scraped the hole of his one side down my car, Lucky i wasnt moving or it could have been worse frown
Posted By: Mark Re: Got picked on by a type R (Gutted :( ) - 17th Jan 2008 10:30am
Gutted...
At least no one was hurt wink

General Advice
If he has said he will pay for the damage get it in writing if you have any doubts at all.

Also report the incident at the police station.
This way you have a record that an incident occurred and if you
have to go to a small claim you have a paper trail.
Nah hes getting my car done at the same place hes getting his done at, Paint works i think, Hes just doing it by cash so no paper work needed etc etc
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Got picked on by a type R (Gutted :( ) - 17th Jan 2008 11:19am
Gutted for ya matey! It goes to prove that taking ya eye off the road, even for only a second or two, does cause accidents.

As Mark say's, at least its only metal and paintwork that was damaged.

frown
And Liams pride lol
Posted By: krisGTi Re: Got picked on by a type R (Gutted :( ) - 17th Jan 2008 11:26am
unlucky mate at least it wont cost u any think to fix
I feel sorry for liam cuz its going to cost a bomb to fix his car mine will be pennys lol
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: Got picked on by a type R (Gutted :( ) - 17th Jan 2008 3:00pm
Cars can be replaced, people can't.

but....
Gutted for the car, shame matey
Yeah lucky i was sat still and he was parked next to me.

Its getting fixed and im selling it now want sumat dif....
Posted By: Brummy_Ben Re: Got picked on by a type R (Gutted :( ) - 17th Jan 2008 4:25pm
ye liam was gutted his type R was deaad nice but tbh i think we were in shock mainly at the time so he didnt show too much anger lol

hope it dont cost too much in the end smile
I reckon inbetween £1000 - £1500 to fix both cars mine will only cost a few 100 to get it back to how it was but his will cost shit loads frown
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: Got picked on by a type R (Gutted :( ) - 17th Jan 2008 5:43pm
This isn't the Type R that is parked by storeton woods is it, on Mount Road ???

If it is that was a nice tidy integra, always caught my attention every time i pass
Dunno mate, its black with black windows lol its a 2002 model "civic" Type R, very tidy one at that.
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: Got picked on by a type R (Gutted :( ) - 17th Jan 2008 5:49pm
Oh right, Civic, no the one i see is an integra, to be honest the integra might even be blue !!!
Old age that is mate, messes your eyes about wink raftl
Posted By: MrPhil Re: Got picked on by a type R (Gutted :( ) - 17th Jan 2008 6:27pm
Originally Posted by Dazzz
Oh right, Civic, no the one i see is an integra, to be honest the integra might even be blue !!!

black dc2 your on about.
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: Got picked on by a type R (Gutted :( ) - 17th Jan 2008 6:32pm
withthat

DC2 yer.
Heres the Type R :
[Linked Image]
Cant really tell how much damage was done but you get the idea lol
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Got picked on by a type R (Gutted :( ) - 19th Jan 2008 1:29pm
fook looks bad!
It is bad mate but hes come out the loo smelling like roses lol, Hes found a door and wing in the same colour for £150, so hes well happy lol

Still is bad tho frown
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: Got picked on by a type R (Gutted :( ) - 19th Jan 2008 2:26pm
Jammy bugger, bet he is smiling now.
Yeah we was having a good laugh about it last night, bloody good that is tho same colour door and wing for £150 lol saved him £100's haha my car will probs cost more to fix than his now LMAO raftl
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: Got picked on by a type R (Gutted :( ) - 19th Jan 2008 3:26pm
He can do the repairs himself now, saving on labour aswell.
Posted By: Brummy_Ben Re: Got picked on by a type R (Gutted :( ) - 19th Jan 2008 4:43pm
yeh great deal that is smile

and his going to get them from brummy land !!!! home sweet home lol
© Wirral-Wikiwirral