Forums
Anyone ? lol

Im bored and going for a drive tonight so thought id just see if anyone else is out ?

Bravo_Sean
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: Anyone going up New Brighton front tonight ? - 17th Dec 2007 5:32pm
not me as i dont have my car on the road yet frown
Posted By: Pomp Re: Anyone going up New Brighton front tonight ? - 17th Dec 2007 5:33pm
I dont think any one is gona be out to be honest lol.
For me its jst far too cold an got some stuff to do, gona be extre cold at new brighton.
I see people there every night but don't think they are off here lol, So i just sit on my own pmsl

Bravo_Sean
Originally Posted by Bravo__Sean
So i just sit on my own pmsl

Bravo_Sean

billy bravo hehe jk tease
Yeah the Bravo is billy but i aint as i always have someone in the car with me haha, Looks like its billy Bravo again tonight then lmao

Bravo_Sean
lol, too cold. i might be out tomorrow, depends....
Too cold, Pfffffffffffffft, You can sit in your car tease

Bravo_Sean
alreet dude nice motor now iv seen it for real lovin the alloys and also ya a really sound guy who likes a laff and joke hope to see ya at the meets thumbsup
Yeah mate same to you and matt, You both mede me laugh and now iv ment someone from up here wooooooo haha. aliendance

Was nice meeting you both happy

Ill deffo be at the meets yipee

Hope you had fun with the corsa seeyu

Lol at you having a car that doesnt even take petrol now, Now noone can take the piss about you useing all the petrol raftl

Bravo_Sean cool
lol that corsa well i dunno wot to say about it lmao the bird was nice thats all i can say and for the petrol lol its deisal so its kinda more expensive lmao
Well with your right foot i think even tescos home brand cooking oil would be expensive to you haha tease

After you went she come back then went again then come back, Then i went home lol

Bravo_Sean
lol the bint she well thought i was followin her lmao but hey u gotta ave a laff wid these ppl in there 1.2 thingys
Phew, Glad iv got 200cc more or i wouldnt have liked to meet you lol tease
lol lovin it mate u should ave a laff with the 1.0litres or 1.2s like i do lmao
<<<<< Goes out looking for some Metrots or 900cc chinqs lol

Bravo_Sean
lol u just gotta be carefull mate not drivin long need to get to know ya car first before ya start throwin it around the place like two p's
I wouldnt anyways, I like my new alloys and tyres to much haha

Bravo_Sean
going down again tonight at about 9ish if anyone wants to pop over and say hello tease

Bravo_Sean
Posted By: jonah Re: Anyone going up New Brighton front tonight ? - 18th Dec 2007 4:55pm
would if i could but still in plaster ,so difficult to drive... thumbsdown
ah shit why what did you do ?

Bravo_Sean
Posted By: Mark Re: Anyone going up New Brighton front tonight ? - 18th Dec 2007 6:28pm
Got caught with his hand in the cookie jar lol
Oh dear, You got it good then haha

Bravo_Sean
Posted By: chiccy Re: Anyone going up New Brighton front tonight ? - 18th Dec 2007 10:53pm
i did it lmao.... JOKE handbag

no he slipped @ work an fell funny.... smack

hes forced to ride the mummy wagon happy
Posted By: MGCraig Re: Anyone going up New Brighton front tonight ? - 18th Dec 2007 11:56pm
seein as im back...and everyone here wants to see me again (mwuhahaha) i think we should all have an unofficial meet...at new brighton.....then I can have words with dear old scott bout the 1.0l jobbies....dont forget last time scotty boy...i kept up with you pretty easily in le granny wagon hahah

Oh..and not forgetting wanna meet bravo sean as well...ive always liked the bravo...and im liking what uve done to yours...so hope to see ya out and about soon....ish
Originally Posted by ckb180
then I can have words with dear old scott bout the 1.0l jobbies....dont forget last time scotty boy...i kept up with you pretty easily in le granny wagon hahah

well that was wen i had the granny wagon lmao matey now got me mondeo which is a wee bit faster and handels abit better
Im up for that CKB, Iv already met scott and matt so you lot cant be any worse tease wink

Tis good to get to know people around here laugh

Bravo_Sean
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Anyone going up New Brighton front tonight ? - 19th Dec 2007 3:03am
Im up for it, only just got in from tonights mini-meet involving myself, Sean, Scott and Totopop loooool!

grin
Maccys + 2am = fixing matts wipers we tried to change over lmao
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Anyone going up New Brighton front tonight ? - 19th Dec 2007 3:11am
Hahaha yeah, stoopid things, stoopid car, stoopid people we really are lmao!
Not as stupid as that bird was for not coming in my car haha tease
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Anyone going up New Brighton front tonight ? - 19th Dec 2007 3:20am
Not as stupid as that bird was for not coming in my car haha tease

You would have had no space for her, shed have found it better in mine, more space, twos a couple threes a crowd n all dat tease

Mind you, ya can have her if I can find blonde Jenny again raftl
Posted By: Pomp Re: Anyone going up New Brighton front tonight ? - 19th Dec 2007 4:47am
you an ur random meets lol.

seein as im back...and everyone here wants to see me again (mwuhahaha) i think we should all have an unofficial meet...at new brighton.

I'll be up for it like, when and what time.
These 2 have been telling me alot about you pomp in these random meets tease

What times your work open till mate tease wink

Bravo_Sean
Posted By: Pomp Re: Anyone going up New Brighton front tonight ? - 19th Dec 2007 4:53pm
raftl my reply: dont no, around 11 i think but not sure laugh (I was only acting dumb really doh )

*waits for mattys reply and see's what he says* smile
Lmao they have told me all about you tease

Anyone out tongiht ?

Bravo_Sean
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Anyone going up New Brighton front tonight ? - 19th Dec 2007 5:01pm
Maybe dunno yet.

You out tonight Pompus?

smile
I think we should have that mini meet tease

Bravo_Sean
Posted By: Pomp Re: Anyone going up New Brighton front tonight ? - 19th Dec 2007 5:05pm
probably yeh, depends who's out really. I mean if thers the odd car out i might get lost so the more peeps who turn up the better the chances of me finding my way tease
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Anyone going up New Brighton front tonight ? - 19th Dec 2007 5:06pm
Originally Posted by Pomp
probably yeh, depends who's out really. I mean if thers the odd car out i might get lost so the more peeps who turn up the better the chances of me finding my way tease

Lol ye mean ye might follow someone home tease tease
Posted By: Pomp Re: Anyone going up New Brighton front tonight ? - 19th Dec 2007 5:08pm
yeh that girl in the corsa you's were on about
Lmao, Should of said to him " Im coming in yours for a brew mate" HAHAHAHA

Bravo_Sean
Posted By: Pomp Re: Anyone going up New Brighton front tonight ? - 19th Dec 2007 5:09pm
raftl the privilge advert lol
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Anyone going up New Brighton front tonight ? - 19th Dec 2007 5:23pm
Just phoned scott and he rekons he will be out and about in New Brighton tonight if peeps are going.

smile
Posted By: Pomp Re: Anyone going up New Brighton front tonight ? - 19th Dec 2007 5:31pm
I'll be up for it then, i'll give u a ring lad wen am about to head to new brighton
i wil be out tonight guys maybe on a hunt for this so called jenny lmao i still do not know who ya on about matty but i will make it my goal to find out for ya lmao
Cool, well my mates on his way up from Telford in his corsa (scott can have a play) so ill be out with him and my causon again.

Be out about 8ish down the front laugh

Bravo_Sean
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Anyone going up New Brighton front tonight ? - 19th Dec 2007 5:33pm
cud be betta to go to upton then u rekon u cud remember the way sean... and pomp.

easiest way for ye sean wud be over that flyover into moreton, then left at the moreton roundabout and takes ye all the way to maccies roundabout.
And my goal is to pull that bird if shes working tonight hahahahahaha
hey any of u two got one of those special roof racks yet lmao
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Anyone going up New Brighton front tonight ? - 19th Dec 2007 5:35pm
lol nah want one tho grin
lol well i think were goin down new brighton first anyways then decide from there lol
Went over liverpool to get my phone back so aint had the time to search ebay yet lmao
lol how is ya phone matey ?
All fixed, But damn i hate driving in Liverpool frown

Good to have my phone back, I only had it 3 weeks and it broke so i had to use my old one lol.

What times everyone out then ?
well im pickin me mate up at 7:30 so i will be down new brighton about 8ish lol
CooL, Well im eating needles and cheese smile

Scott, you having pizza tonight ?

tease
nah mate had me tea at home lmao but it was rather nice dnt ya think lmao
right guys im goin offline for now so i will see ya at new brighton about 8ish thumbsup
Yeah see everyone about 8ish down the front smile
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Anyone going up New Brighton front tonight ? - 19th Dec 2007 8:00pm
Anyone else going to this? Ive text totopop see if he wants to come again, the more the merrier people!

Im leaving in 5 mins.

smile
Posted By: Pomp Re: Anyone going up New Brighton front tonight ? - 19th Dec 2007 8:02pm
same here, anyways this post will still be here so if any one wants to go pop up.
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Anyone going up New Brighton front tonight ? - 20th Dec 2007 1:33am
Twas a good mini-meet, had a great laugh lol. Cheers for those that turned up hehe. Was good to ye's again Craig and Pomp.

Tony and Scott got us chucked out of maccies car park by the police!! Looooooool!

Went to Tesco afterwardsd and got some scones, so alls well that ends well!!

smile
Indeed, Was good. Pomp watch what you put in your satnav next time mate wink

Matt took us all to his house but didnt give us brew and cakes frown

Was nice to meet you Craig and Pomp smile

Sean

was a good mini - meet and craig good seein ya again dude hope ya get ya granny mobile fixed lmao

and wot u mean me gettin ya kicked out sainburys by the police mate either way they was comin over to us anyways why u think i fooked off and came back lmao so u cant blame me that time blame the lil dicks in the bmw's

and i still didn see that bleedin jenny mad evan tho we spent half the time in maccys lol

ave to laff at pomp wid his sat-nav not puttin his home destination in incase it gets robbed and ppl followin him home lmao pomp mate from wot i hear its u that follow people home lmao
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Anyone going up New Brighton front tonight ? - 20th Dec 2007 2:07am
Matt took us all to his house but didnt give us brew and cakes frown

Took you all! The cheek! You all (except scott n tony) did a Pomp you mean and followed me home!! raftl

Was nice to meet you Craig and Pomp smile

Haha now you can say too, you have seen the Pomp grin
hahahahahaha i never fooked up this time lmao must be a first lmao yipee
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Anyone going up New Brighton front tonight ? - 20th Dec 2007 2:10am
Originally Posted by Scott_F
and wot u mean me gettin ya kicked out sainburys by the police mate either way they was comin over to us anyways why u think i fooked off and came back lmao so u cant blame me that time blame the lil dicks in the bmw's

Its cos we wanted to stay in maccies and you and tony wanted to stay outside, if we had have stayed in maccies all would have been cushty, but cos we were outside the plod advised us to move on incase we get mistaken for boy racers and get our cars siezed. Lol.

and i still didn see that bleedin jenny mad evan tho we spent half the time in maccys lol

All the best things come to those who wait, and believe me Jenny is worth the wait!!!

ave to laff at pomp wid his sat-nav not puttin his home destination in incase it gets robbed and ppl followin him home lmao pomp mate from wot i hear its u that follow people home lmao

Classic Pomp lol!
No but you had fun playing with the BBQ sause eh wink
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Anyone going up New Brighton front tonight ? - 20th Dec 2007 2:13am
No but you had fun playing with the BBQ sause eh wink

Haha small things amuse small minds n all dat grin
well i was in the worl of scott for a few mins back there lol sorry ppl
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Anyone going up New Brighton front tonight ? - 20th Dec 2007 2:13am
loooooooool
the world were nothin made sence apart from the lil tub of bbq sauce lmao

LMFAO, Wounder if i should tell my mom about the letter we might be getting or should i just leave it then when she gets it say " Mom, I didnt know you was a girl racer" pmsl

raftl nice one sean lovin it thumbsup
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Anyone going up New Brighton front tonight ? - 20th Dec 2007 2:25am
hahah nah the copper said we wont even go on the database cos we wertn causing trouble, but if we were, we would end up on Elvis... sounds so wrong grin
elvis hey you know wot ya gotta hand to the plod and who ever makes these names up god there just a genius raftl
Glad you found the hole in the end scott, Then you went home cause you was tired wink lol
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Anyone going up New Brighton front tonight ? - 20th Dec 2007 2:32am
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
raftl i really did ave problems findin the hole lmao and i wasn tired just gettin bored of me mate moanin lmao
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Anyone going up New Brighton front tonight ? - 20th Dec 2007 2:39am
so when you eventually found the hole, tony was moaning?

Im not surprised omg
stop twistin words im sure u all got nothin better to do than just take the mick lmao
Posted By: MGCraig Re: Anyone going up New Brighton front tonight ? - 20th Dec 2007 11:23am
hahahah....whats all this madness about......aye...was a good night (late post due to sleep)...good to meet ya sean...and good to meet up with everyone again....

twas random...cos i did post the "mini-meet" idea.....but had no idea it was put into place whatsoever..hahah

anyways...the plod were alright...i think the letter idea is perhaps a bit too drastic really....waste of police time...but what can ya do??

plus to be fair...anyone razzin round that carpark at any time must be a complete and utter fool...seeing as the police station was literally round the corner..

ah well.....
Originally Posted by MattLFC
so when you eventually found the hole, tony was moaning?

Im not surprised omg

you're lucky i haven't been paying attention to this
but just you wait
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Anyone going up New Brighton front tonight ? - 20th Dec 2007 1:31pm
lol
Lmao
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Anyone going up New Brighton front tonight ? - 20th Dec 2007 9:40pm
I was gonna go tonight but its too freakin cold, even for me Hellys!! When it gets too cold for me Hellys, it means its is seriously cold lol.

grin
Posted By: MGCraig Re: Anyone going up New Brighton front tonight ? - 20th Dec 2007 11:36pm
you missed out man....i brought a mate with us in a mini....and wait for the rest of em to come in....listen to the tails of fat girls....whistling silver corsas and numbers from pink corsas !!!!
Got the number and msn of the girl in the silver corsa aswell.

2 corsas full of girls and me and the pimp bravo pulled them all hahahahaha

Was a good laugh smile
that poor girl in the pink corsa must of seen her life flash in front of her lol wen i pulled up lmao
Mate i have to say that was mint lol, looked so real haha

Class, lovin it laugh
lol never mind hey another day another corsa lmao
Posted By: MGCraig Re: Anyone going up New Brighton front tonight ? - 21st Dec 2007 12:26am
good thing is...now someones in contact with her...."DAVE" CAN come and say hello at sum point hahah
im sure his name is dave i canny be sure lmao i forgottin but for some reason that name comes to mind lmao
Posted By: MGCraig Re: Anyone going up New Brighton front tonight ? - 21st Dec 2007 12:40am
me thinks u like the name dave
Posted By: Pomp Re: Anyone going up New Brighton front tonight ? - 21st Dec 2007 12:55am
Ye's were out tonight again lol
Ill be out again 2moz night as im meeting a silver corsa down the front wink wink

Posted By: Pomp Re: Anyone going up New Brighton front tonight ? - 21st Dec 2007 12:58am
Oi Oi smile
pomp wer were u tonight then frown
Oi Oi smile

Indeed wink bananalove
Posted By: Pomp Re: Anyone going up New Brighton front tonight ? - 21st Dec 2007 1:49am
Originally Posted by AVFC_Sylvie
pomp wer were u tonight then frown

I didnt no if anyone was out so cudn't be bothered going out to check. wont be able to go out tomorow or sat tho but if anyones out on sunday then i might be out
Yup, Ill probs be out, I can roll down the front in 30 secs haha
he will always be out now pomp he is after some bird in a corsa lmao
Posted By: Pomp Re: Anyone going up New Brighton front tonight ? - 21st Dec 2007 2:46am
No, am normaly out but I stoped when every one disapeared or they are fixing their cars.
Dont ya mean ur after "some bird in a corsa"
Scotts gettin confused now but they still dont do text orders mate.
x 2 haha
so u recon u n that corsa bird gnna go anywer if ya get wat im sayin ?
she seems nice wink
but im still waitin for that dreaded word "FRIEND"
laugh
HAHA, We shall see !
not that im hopin itll go rong m8 just so ya no i ope ya get all jiggy hahahahahaha
"Im not bad looking" wink
wa lmao tha ay makin sence :S
but im guessin u sayin she likes u already
Thats what it says in the tex i just got tease
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Anyone going up New Brighton front tonight ? - 22nd Dec 2007 12:24am
Hehe went out tonight, re-lived the last decade of trance with Craig "Above & Beyond/Oceanlab/Tranquility Base you plank lmao".

Was quite fun hehe, found out me car can drive in reverse up a hill without any revs haha, ah the beauty of derv.

smile
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Anyone going up New Brighton front tonight ? - 22nd Dec 2007 12:27am
Oh and that driver in the KA was stunning!! There was three birds in it, and you got off??

Lol!

omg
yeh we went round B&Q island but we got held up n u zoomed up 1 exit n the corsa birds up other frown
we rang craig for ya number but he didnt have it
wat KA birds wer were these then lol laugh
I got my bird so i didnt need any more wink

Gutted we lost you matt, You need to give me your number lol
lmao sean your gettin worse than me she will be ok untill the next corsa come aslong lmao

anywas you will ave to get her on the boards matey and introduce her to us all if this is gonna be a long term thing
Shes a good kisser wink
Posted By: MGCraig Re: Anyone going up New Brighton front tonight ? - 22nd Dec 2007 5:35pm
yes matty yes....i apologise....i was tired by then....its my only defence....i personally think the best part of the night was me stormin out the car park..only to get lost and pull up in another adjacent one....rather embarrassing
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Anyone going up New Brighton front tonight ? - 22nd Dec 2007 8:31pm
Haha Craig!

I wont be out tonight, am off out for some beverages in a bit.

smile
Posted By: jonah Re: Anyone going up New Brighton front tonight ? - 23rd Dec 2007 7:48am
i may put in an appearance if i get everything done today happy
Posted By: MGCraig Re: Anyone going up New Brighton front tonight ? - 23rd Dec 2007 12:59pm
oooo..last night....not as windy..not as cold.....good conditions for a winter mini meet...

sean...sitting in the girls silver corsa for 2 hours...left poor ben all on his own...selfish selfish..HAHAH snob

then he tried to make it up by taking us to a kebab shop and letting us use his toilet...."WERE ON TO YOU SON !!!" bananadance

and to top it off...a lovely txt at 1:34am saying night mate....bless his little cotton socks

and the question on my mind all night......where is sir pompus maximus....not that he was expected out or anything....but an appearance would have been nice whippy

oh and matty...i dunno if i saw you or not...but i did see a rover goin in the other direction as i made my way down...mighta been you???
Posted By: Pomp Re: Anyone going up New Brighton front tonight ? - 23rd Dec 2007 1:20pm
and the question on my mind all night......where is sir pompus maximus....not that he was expected out or anything....but an appearance would have been nice whippy

I was in work and by the time i got back i was soo tired so jst went to bed.
I'll probably be out tonight, you coming out?
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Anyone going up New Brighton front tonight ? - 23rd Dec 2007 4:58pm
oh and matty...i dunno if i saw you or not...but i did see a rover goin in the other direction as i made my way down...mighta been you???

I thought I saw you, I was on my way to pick up a girl from New Brighton so I thought id check, do you mean by the laser quest place where you went past me cos thats where I thought ye meant.

I went back after I picked her up to have a nose incase it was you but nobody I knew was there.

So it was probably me ye saw fella.

smile
Posted By: MGCraig Re: Anyone going up New Brighton front tonight ? - 24th Dec 2007 12:07am
already spoken to ya pompus...on the wonder of MSN.....

im not too sure matty...i think i saw 2 rovers at different times....so im guessin it cudda been you...now well never know cry

TIME FOR A NAME CHANGE !!!!!!!!!!!!
Hello tease wink

LOL @ Craig wink
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Anyone going up New Brighton front tonight ? - 24th Dec 2007 9:10pm
So... are ye's out tonight lol.
na i ay out n im guessin sean aint eva but if u lot are im gessin he might laugh
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Anyone going up New Brighton front tonight ? - 24th Dec 2007 10:04pm
lol
wat u bin doin the las few nights anyways ay sin ya ?
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Anyone going up New Brighton front tonight ? - 24th Dec 2007 10:13pm
Been a bit busy lol. Ya missed me haha grin
Posted By: Pomp Re: Anyone going up New Brighton front tonight ? - 24th Dec 2007 10:18pm
He's heading back on the 28th so we will have to make plans to pop out again before he returns back.
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Anyone going up New Brighton front tonight ? - 24th Dec 2007 10:19pm
Who Pomp? And returns back where? You are making that confusing returns and back in the same sentence lmao!

Anywayz, I think im grasping what ya saying, and yeah we will have to arrange a small meet before he goes back.
awwww thats nice cry
well lads i say i think we shud all hav lil gaverin indeed ...... but im not sure wether i goin 28th or the 30th one of the two ..... n im flattered u remembered pomp wink

car wait to see yas all thumbsup
Posted By: MGCraig Re: Anyone going up New Brighton front tonight ? - 24th Dec 2007 10:47pm
wha...28th december...not good eh.....how bout day after boxing day..whatever day that is...Thursday ???????

The Mini-Ben-Mini-Meet...most likely at new Brighton...bring as many small panda pops as you can...and if ya want..party hats and cup cakes.....oh and cars would be nice as well
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Anyone going up New Brighton front tonight ? - 24th Dec 2007 11:45pm
Thursday sounds okay for me atm fella.

smile
Posted By: Pomp Re: Anyone going up New Brighton front tonight ? - 24th Dec 2007 11:48pm
its ok for me also
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Anyone going up New Brighton front tonight ? - 24th Dec 2007 11:48pm
Cool! smile

Anyone else?
cry im lved im actually loved liar
haha ... thanx guys lookin forward to it laugh wink
o yehgoll have hats cakes n pandas o n music haha wooooooo
raftl
Sorry i wasnt on to have a good chat but went back to the gf's last night lol didnt get in till like 3 haha, Then baby sis has me up at 8 lol

Any day is good for me lol
i think we shud put vodka in the panda pops haha raftl
add extra spice tthe night yomama
Posted By: MGCraig Re: Anyone going up New Brighton front tonight ? - 25th Dec 2007 11:13pm
i cant remember where to buy panda pops !!!!!!!!

you may be able to have vodka...but spare a thought for me nd pompus of maximus....as we live very close to each other...but very far from you hahaha
o yeh haha sorry lads
erm well see wat we can find haha
gunna be funny!
seans drivin so ill giv him petrol money to get 30 seconds down the hill haha n then im gerrin fuked woo lol wink
Posted By: MGCraig Re: Anyone going up New Brighton front tonight ? - 25th Dec 2007 11:34pm
despicable...the youths today eh
raftl
ok then im still young n dearing wink
So whats going on then, Ben you could stick a fiver in after you got all that money for xmas and im on empty lol frown

just got enough to get back from my gf's then to a petrol station haha
yeh ill put that fiver in on way to cinemas tonight lol
welll i get money then u take it frown n i ay go that much lol
we goin out tomora ?
Well people meant to be coming down NB thu night aint they ?
Posted By: krisGTi Re: Anyone going up New Brighton front tonight ? - 26th Dec 2007 5:37pm
i may pop down thursday nite if any1s out
Yeah i think some of us are out 2moz night mate, Just wait for people to post and let us know haha
yeh ill be der wid yas laugh
Ok we are meeting at 8 on the New Brighton front smile

Thats tonight by the way 27/12/2007 tease

Bring your panda shandy haha
woooo laugh car wit hehe wink
Should be a laugh smile
The legend that is pomp is coming out aswell laugh
Posted By: Pomp Re: Anyone going up New Brighton front tonight ? - 27th Dec 2007 6:20pm
I bumped into Craig downtown today and he sed he was going to NB aswel so he's on the list of attendances.
woooo gunna be a sound ternout laugh
Yeah i rang him last night to see what he was doing and he said then he was coming, Not answering his phone now tho, But hes still coming lol
Haha he just texed me saying he will be there lol,

Good timing eh tease
Posted By: krisGTi Re: Anyone going up New Brighton front tonight ? - 27th Dec 2007 6:56pm
ill be there aswell
Posted By: MGCraig Re: Anyone going up New Brighton front tonight ? - 27th Dec 2007 7:02pm
excellent.....still cant find panda pops tho...i think im gonna have to scrape the extra 50 p and buy a small bottle of coke instead
Well i have to say that was a pritty good get together lol

Nice to meet a new face (KrisGTi) Even tho im sure i know you from some where but cause im not from around here probs not lol, You probs just look like someone i know haha tease

Was a good anyways smile ,Bed now tho as im up at 7:30 (sees craig cracking the wip wink )
yeh was gd tur out but does any one no wether pomp has arrived ome yet ?? raftl
yeh it was great meetin ya krisGTI
o early one tomoz lol
Posted By: Pomp Re: Anyone going up New Brighton front tonight ? - 28th Dec 2007 2:31am
Nope he's not back but the Gingerbread man made it.

Attached picture untitled.JPG
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Anyone going up New Brighton front tonight ? - 28th Dec 2007 2:41am
Hahaha nice one Pomp!

Was a great turnout for the seeing off of Ben to be honest lol, Pomp, Scott, Totopop, Sean, Kris, Craig and his chums etc... and of course Ben haha!

Nice one for those who managed to make it chaps!

Only a week until the proper members meet hehe!

smile
Yeah and i cant wait, To be fair it was a good laugh with alot of jokes and laughs flying about lol, How it should be smile

We even laugh at pomp after hes left us lmao, But he does bring it on himself hahahaha tease

Was a funny night laugh

lmfao my ginger bread man !!!!
woo lol loks ace haha great nite thanx lads wink
was great !
Bless ben it took him ages to make that haha, I go away then come back and see it in bits on the floor, Your all bullys tease
HAHAHAHAHAHA, I just rememberd Craig getting ripped by the po po HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
raftl enit graig lmfao ripped by the pigs or shud i say the wat ya call um round ere the busys lol

o n did it get crushed !!! i put loadsa effort on tha frown
Copper comes next to him and goes, "Ok if we sit next to you" Then starts saying "is that a micra wave" LMFAO, So funny haha
raftl every one was laughin there eds off
I like coppers like that smile
some of them are funny enit but then ya get sum ryt gays like tha 2 in liverpool "that bus was close" but yet i dnt remember any bus hahaha
He was on his own lol, Was funny tho "Im not from around here" haha
Could someone please change the heading to just "New Brighton Front" Or sumat like that ?

Thank you please ! laugh
Posted By: Pomp New Brighton Front - 28th Dec 2007 11:08am
Na the busy pulled up asked if it was ok to sit next to him lol and then he said "are we talking horse power here".
then he asked what litreCraigs car is lmao! then he sed is that a Micra Wave raftl Dam that was funny.
Was a good little cruise to Seacomby Ferry later on
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: New Brighton Front - 28th Dec 2007 11:19am
Yeah thats it HAHAHAHAHA LMAO, How long it take you to get home pomp, As we was laughting at you cause you went New Brighton way lol
Posted By: Pomp Re: New Brighton Front - 28th Dec 2007 11:22am
Yeah thats it HAHAHAHAHA LMAO, How long it take you to get home pomp, As we was laughting at you cause you went New Brighton way lol

Dammit!, I thought u's didnt notice. I was thinkin of turning around but didn't wanna look the fool so i took the Motorway back lol. Got back about 1.25am
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: New Brighton Front - 28th Dec 2007 11:22am
It was matt that pointed it out lol, So blame him for making us laugh at you lol laugh
Posted By: krisGTi Re: New Brighton Front - 28th Dec 2007 11:23am
yeh it was good 2 meet u aswell sean n ben

n them coppers was so funny lmao
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: New Brighton Front - 28th Dec 2007 11:24am
I was gutted when i met you tho, As i was hoping you had boobs like her in your avter LMAO
Posted By: Pomp Re: New Brighton Front - 28th Dec 2007 11:25am
As i left i looked back to see if any one was looking raftl then i was like fook it i came in this way am going
back out the same way but relised it was heading to new brighton lmao
Posted By: krisGTi Re: New Brighton Front - 28th Dec 2007 11:25am
lmao
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: New Brighton Front - 28th Dec 2007 11:26am
LMAO, Class, i hate laughing at people but i find it so hard not to laugh at you pomp rofl
Posted By: Pomp Re: New Brighton Front - 28th Dec 2007 11:28am
Ha Ha!! Thanx wink Told ya am Funny
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: New Brighton Front - 28th Dec 2007 11:30am
You are funny mate you got that right, Just in more ways than one wink tease laugh
Posted By: Pomp Re: New Brighton Front - 28th Dec 2007 11:39am
Dont worrie about it, next time am out I'll plann my journeys raftl
I didn't bring my sat nav out to play cuz that wuda bin useful ha ha
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: New Brighton Front - 28th Dec 2007 11:40am
Dont do it on the sat-nav or someone might follow you to the meet wink
Posted By: Pomp Re: New Brighton Front - 28th Dec 2007 11:41am
LOL
Could someone please change the heading to just "New Brighton Front" Or sumat like that ?

Thank you please ! laugh

Someone changed the bit over the posts but not the main heading tease

EDIT...........

Wow, Im like talking to myself smack
Posted By: krisGTi Re: Anyone going up New Brighton front tonight ? - 28th Dec 2007 11:52am
mark would have to change it mate
Ah fair enough smile
Posted By: Brummy_Ben Re: New Brighton Front - 28th Dec 2007 11:56am
pomp lmao u musta gone throu wales raftl u mad ed ant u got sat nav how u get lost haha
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: New Brighton Front - 28th Dec 2007 11:57am
He didnt bring his sat-nav out to play cause he didnt want anyone to follow him everywhere lol
Posted By: Brummy_Ben Re: New Brighton Front - 28th Dec 2007 12:07pm
lmao just in case sum one followed him ome raftl
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: New Brighton Front - 28th Dec 2007 12:14pm
Yeah his sat-nav will give it away where hes going lol
Posted By: Brummy_Ben Re: New Brighton Front - 28th Dec 2007 12:33pm
any one goin out tonight ?
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: New Brighton Front - 28th Dec 2007 12:38pm
Most probs yeah lol
Posted By: Brummy_Ben Re: New Brighton Front - 28th Dec 2007 12:47pm
as it is defenetly my las night till the 2nd of jan wen i cum bk lol
Posted By: MGCraig Re: New Brighton Front - 29th Dec 2007 6:51pm
hahahah...woops..forgot bout postin..

That bizzie was evil....i didnt let him get the better of me tho...end of day..yes I drive a 54bhp micra that is powered by the wind...but hes driving a vauxhall Astra DIESEL.....I know what Id prefer hands down hahaha..

yea..he was laffin..there a lot round here tho..as long as ya do what we do...which is have a good laugh..without drivin like dicks..

and Pomp...poor poor pomp...Im sure i got home before ya as well hahahaha
Posted By: Pomp Re: New Brighton Front - 29th Dec 2007 8:43pm
I took the highway home
Posted By: MattLFC Re: New Brighton Front - 29th Dec 2007 8:47pm
aye aye you mean the M53? Or the Pomp highway?

grin
Posted By: Pomp Re: New Brighton Front - 29th Dec 2007 8:49pm
I took the M53 but used some Pomp Boost which added some bhp so was home in no time
Posted By: MattLFC Re: New Brighton Front - 29th Dec 2007 8:52pm
I seen that in Halfords the other day when I went in for some redex.

I tried to buy some but they wouldnt sell it to me, said it was only for certain peoples cars...

frown
Posted By: Pomp Re: New Brighton Front - 29th Dec 2007 9:33pm
Awww nevermind, I'll print a pic of you out an tell em to grant access to all items in the shops to that person in the pic. That should do the trick
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: New Brighton Front - 30th Dec 2007 4:18pm
The front was closed off last night due to the waves and the main road along the front was (by the dips) lol
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: New Brighton Front - 14th Jan 2008 2:54pm
Anyone out n about tonight ? Dont really go down the front no more we sit on the other side of the lil lake wink
Posted By: MattLFC Re: New Brighton Front - 14th Jan 2008 9:08pm
Nah I cant stomach it more then once a week or so, im getting old lol.

Back in the day, I used to meet up down at Upton Maccies, used to spend all night there every night with me mates chillin in our cars, but it seems as though im past it all now!

frown
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: New Brighton Front - 14th Jan 2008 9:10pm
Matty you old fart.

what happened to people, yes i know i was on a break but i had my reasons.

if i wasn't working i'd be down there
Posted By: Pomp Re: New Brighton Front - 14th Jan 2008 9:10pm
He's sticking with his new years res, to concentrate on his business.
Posted By: MattLFC Re: New Brighton Front - 14th Jan 2008 9:12pm
He's sticking with his new years res, to concentrate on his business.

I wish!! frown

So far ive had hardly any time to myself to spend on it. I need to though, desperately, because if I dont, the way things are going, there wont be a business to spend any time on!!

Lol!
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: New Brighton Front - 14th Jan 2008 9:12pm
oh matty what are you like.

we need to sort this out.
Posted By: MattLFC Re: New Brighton Front - 14th Jan 2008 10:04pm
Haha im sorted me tease
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: New Brighton Front - 15th Jan 2008 12:52am
Im out every night lol your all just big poofs tease
Posted By: Pomp Re: New Brighton Front - 15th Jan 2008 12:54am
I was out you just didn't see me
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: New Brighton Front - 15th Jan 2008 12:57am
Well thats no good now is it king pomp !!!!
Posted By: Pomp Re: New Brighton Front - 15th Jan 2008 1:16am
nevermind maybe next time
Posted By: MGCraig Re: New Brighton Front - 15th Jan 2008 11:36am
Ye....OUT every night...by the lil lake....cos your scared of sumone ina car.....and still no-one was influenced by me sitting in there for a few mins by meself.....terible....

also....regardless of weather..that over hang is gay hahahahaha
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: New Brighton Front - 15th Jan 2008 12:40pm
Lmkao craig, I only sit on the other site cause the gf dont wanna go in there can you blame her after she had a bottle chucked at her car then chased by a pick up (another time) For your info i still go in there just when the gf aint out, Me and ben sat in there last night on our own till about 1ish just chatting and chilling, So it aint me thats scared tease
Posted By: Pomp Re: New Brighton Front - 15th Jan 2008 3:36pm
liar
Posted By: Tony_1985 Re: New Brighton Front - 15th Jan 2008 3:48pm
anyone out down there tonight?

i might call down if there's going to be someone there
Posted By: Pomp Re: New Brighton Front - 15th Jan 2008 3:56pm
Originally Posted by bigcos

if u lot are down the rock tomorrow i may bring it down for a bit £2 pics £5 to sit in it ,, haaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

any one out to the rock?
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: New Brighton Front - 15th Jan 2008 4:09pm
Yes iv spent half the day cleaning my car lol, I will be at the rock about 8/8:30 laugh
Posted By: Tony_1985 Re: New Brighton Front - 15th Jan 2008 4:14pm
rock tonight ??
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: New Brighton Front - 15th Jan 2008 4:15pm
Indeed mate, Iv spent most the day cleaning my car lol its gleaming smile

So i will be down the rock about 8/8:30 tonight (15/01/08)
Posted By: Tony_1985 Re: New Brighton Front - 15th Jan 2008 4:17pm
i will be there in the latest veccy
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: New Brighton Front - 15th Jan 2008 4:18pm
Cool see you all up there then smile
Posted By: Tony_1985 Re: New Brighton Front - 15th Jan 2008 4:21pm
see you up/down there then
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: New Brighton Front - 15th Jan 2008 5:25pm
Yeah see everyone at the rock about 8/8:30 who ever is going smile
Posted By: Wheels Re: New Brighton Front - 15th Jan 2008 5:41pm
if optimus prime goes im going.
Posted By: Tony_1985 Re: New Brighton Front - 15th Jan 2008 6:00pm
who's optimus prime then?
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: New Brighton Front - 15th Jan 2008 6:02pm
I dunno lol.
Posted By: Tony_1985 Re: New Brighton Front - 15th Jan 2008 6:04pm
good answer happy
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: New Brighton Front - 15th Jan 2008 6:04pm
isn't it a transformer ???
Posted By: Tony_1985 Re: New Brighton Front - 15th Jan 2008 6:07pm
think so

but i'm sure he's relating to some one on here

oh yeah, and apparently Scott_F didn't even know he was coming tonight til i told him
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: New Brighton Front - 15th Jan 2008 6:08pm
Think its that bloke with the big truck who might be going up tonight ?
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: New Brighton Front - 15th Jan 2008 6:08pm
bigcos' big bad truck
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: New Brighton Front - 15th Jan 2008 6:08pm
I bloody asked Scott when i seen him today and he said yes lol.
Posted By: Tony_1985 Re: New Brighton Front - 15th Jan 2008 6:09pm
oh yeah, i remember that truck at the last meet
Posted By: Tony_1985 Re: New Brighton Front - 15th Jan 2008 6:09pm
i TOLD Scott he was coming about an hour ago
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: New Brighton Front - 15th Jan 2008 6:12pm
Well i asked nicely haha tease
Posted By: Pomp Re: New Brighton Front - 15th Jan 2008 6:15pm
Originally Posted by Tony_1985
oh yeah, i remember that truck at the last meet

you saw that truck at the last meet?

Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: New Brighton Front - 15th Jan 2008 6:18pm
Dont think it was the one we are on about but there was a big truck at the last meet, Well was on the car park while we were there lol

You coming tonight king pomp ?
Posted By: Tony_1985 Re: New Brighton Front - 15th Jan 2008 6:18pm
well...there was a truck at the last meet

just belted through the car park past us all

dont know if i'm on the right track here though

you out tonight pomp ?
Posted By: Pomp Re: New Brighton Front - 15th Jan 2008 6:19pm
Undecided
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: New Brighton Front - 15th Jan 2008 6:20pm
Pomp you best be out fella frown
Posted By: Tony_1985 Re: New Brighton Front - 15th Jan 2008 6:40pm
you will have a convoy parked outside your house if you dont
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: New Brighton Front - 15th Jan 2008 6:42pm
Yes, Indeed, Tony is right, If you dont come Pomp we will come to you wink
Posted By: Tony_1985 Re: New Brighton Front - 15th Jan 2008 6:45pm
just imagine how many cars that will be

it will be easier for you to come, than for us all to come to you
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: New Brighton Front - 15th Jan 2008 6:46pm
Either way we "will" be seeing you tonight wink
Posted By: Tony_1985 Re: New Brighton Front - 15th Jan 2008 6:50pm
yeah, i agree with you there Sean

Pomp, you know it makes sense for you to come to us
Posted By: Pomp Re: New Brighton Front - 15th Jan 2008 7:04pm
LOOL!! mad ppl
Posted By: Tony_1985 Re: New Brighton Front - 15th Jan 2008 7:07pm
right im off

see you all down there

including you pomp
Posted By: Pomp Re: New Brighton Front - 15th Jan 2008 7:13pm
wtf? only 7.11pm
Posted By: Tony_1985 Re: New Brighton Front - 15th Jan 2008 7:27pm
i had a few things to do, but they can wait

so i came back online
Posted By: Pomp Re: New Brighton Front - 15th Jan 2008 7:28pm
ah ok, thought you was gona turn up at 7.00-7.30
Posted By: Tony_1985 Re: New Brighton Front - 15th Jan 2008 7:43pm
nah

will be leaving soon though, gotta go for petrol on the way

plus i'm coming up from Ellesmere Port
Posted By: Pomp Re: New Brighton Front - 15th Jan 2008 7:43pm
oh yeh forgot about ya livin down ther

I never look at the loc: bit under ye avatar
Posted By: Tony_1985 Re: New Brighton Front - 15th Jan 2008 7:50pm
so....are you coming then pomp ?
Posted By: Pomp Re: New Brighton Front - 15th Jan 2008 8:07pm
na am stayin in "police, camera, action!"s on. finishes at 9
Posted By: Tony_1985 Re: New Brighton Front - 16th Jan 2008 12:11am
lazy that mate

a few people turned up, had a laugh

see you down there again soon guys
Posted By: Pomp Re: New Brighton Front - 16th Jan 2008 12:15am
gettin old now, use to be out every nite but as Mattys says maybe in the summer that i'll be out more.
Posted By: MattLFC Re: New Brighton Front - 16th Jan 2008 12:16am
lol yer, too freakin wet and cold; I have sense smile
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: New Brighton Front - 16th Jan 2008 12:26am
Poofs tease
Posted By: Pomp Re: New Brighton Front - 16th Jan 2008 12:28am
just saving petrol for the summer outings
Posted By: MattLFC Re: New Brighton Front - 16th Jan 2008 12:28am
Haha im not the one with a Tellytubby on my sig wink
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: New Brighton Front - 16th Jan 2008 12:35am
Sh!t, You got me there Matty tease I just hate sitting in the house of the night time so im out no matter what the weather hehe tease
Posted By: MattLFC Re: New Brighton Front - 16th Jan 2008 12:37am
Lol I know wot ye mean fella; but me not like the cold, so I tend to either go to a mates house or stay in and find summit to watch on tv lol.

Im getting old I tell ye! grin
Posted By: krisGTi Re: New Brighton Front - 16th Jan 2008 12:42am
sounds like u already have a pipe an slipers matty
Posted By: MattLFC Re: New Brighton Front - 16th Jan 2008 12:44am
aye, i do, me slippers av gone missing like, think the cat has hidden em, but am smokin me pipe now!

grin
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: New Brighton Front - 16th Jan 2008 12:44am
He cant post back as hes on the phone ordering his new stair lift for his flat raftl
Posted By: MattLFC Re: New Brighton Front - 16th Jan 2008 12:46am
Why a stair lift... I already have a choice of two lifts tease
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: New Brighton Front - 16th Jan 2008 12:47am
*Didnt think his last post through before posting it* raftl
Posted By: krisGTi Re: New Brighton Front - 16th Jan 2008 12:47am
lol if staner was 2 put 1 in for his flat they would have to cut the power from the rest of moreton lol
Posted By: MattLFC Re: New Brighton Front - 16th Jan 2008 12:48am
raftl
Posted By: krisGTi Re: New Brighton Front - 16th Jan 2008 12:51am
infact he wold be quicker an cheper puting 1 of them seats pomp posted about in 1 of the lifts
Posted By: MattLFC Re: New Brighton Front - 16th Jan 2008 12:51am
lmao the wonders of POMP!
Posted By: krisGTi Re: New Brighton Front - 16th Jan 2008 12:52am
lol
Posted By: MattLFC Re: New Brighton Front - 16th Jan 2008 12:52am
He's turning out to be more versatile then a swiss army knife, in fact even more versatile then a dremel!!!

grin
Posted By: krisGTi Re: New Brighton Front - 16th Jan 2008 1:00am
i can see it now the slogun would be POMP ALL NEED TO FIND THE BEST STUFF IN LIFE

lol love u really pomp
Posted By: MattLFC Re: New Brighton Front - 16th Jan 2008 1:01am
everyone loves POMP!!!
Posted By: Pomp Re: New Brighton Front - 16th Jan 2008 1:16am
everyone loves POMP!!!

ey...

Originally Posted by KrisGTi
love u really pomp

Wtf, whats goin on here like. Scoop say something...

Originally Posted by scoop2004
the people never demanded gay men cruisers
Posted By: Pomp Re: New Brighton Front - 16th Jan 2008 1:18am
if your wondering where scoop says this its here:
https://www.wikiwirral.co.uk/forums/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/86939/fpart/2

8th post down
Posted By: MattLFC Re: New Brighton Front - 16th Jan 2008 8:53am
lol poor POMP
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: New Brighton Front - 17th Jan 2008 7:33pm
Pomp you crazy

doh
Posted By: Pomp Re: New Brighton Front - 17th Jan 2008 7:40pm
no you crazy
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: New Brighton Front - 17th Jan 2008 7:40pm
No you crazy, king pomp of the world of ferrets
Posted By: Pomp Re: New Brighton Front - 17th Jan 2008 7:50pm
me not crazy you crazy. what ferrets? I dont see no ferrits.
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: New Brighton Front - 17th Jan 2008 7:52pm
Meet Sid.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Pomp Re: New Brighton Front - 17th Jan 2008 7:53pm
raftl I didn't know u own a ferret an helo sid.
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: New Brighton Front - 17th Jan 2008 7:54pm
He isn't my ferret, he's your new lover.
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: New Brighton Front - 17th Jan 2008 7:54pm
I seem to remeber Waddi had some ferrets.
Posted By: Pomp Re: New Brighton Front - 17th Jan 2008 7:55pm
oh must of been waddi's then, lover wtf you crazy
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: New Brighton Front - 17th Jan 2008 8:28pm
Have you not been reading the gay post stuff. everyone is gay except YOU

Pomp loves ferrets (Tis the pomp way)

I've posted that a few times now.
Posted By: Pomp Re: New Brighton Front - 17th Jan 2008 8:32pm
lol
Posted By: MattLFC Re: New Brighton Front - 19th Jan 2008 8:46pm
Just popped down with stacey n nobody was down there. Gutted!

tease
Posted By: Pomp Re: New Brighton Front - 19th Jan 2008 9:27pm
Sean an that park across the other side now
Posted By: MattLFC Re: New Brighton Front - 19th Jan 2008 9:28pm
Checked both sides matey wink
Posted By: Pomp Re: New Brighton Front - 19th Jan 2008 9:28pm
Oh rite, might be in garage for repairs
Posted By: MattLFC Re: New Brighton Front - 19th Jan 2008 9:29pm
lol you think of everything Pompus!

You not out tonight matey?
Posted By: Pomp Re: New Brighton Front - 19th Jan 2008 9:36pm
jst came outa wrk knacked
Posted By: MattLFC Re: New Brighton Front - 19th Jan 2008 9:38pm
Lol gutted!
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: New Brighton Front - 20th Jan 2008 1:40am
Nah not in the garage yet, matty just as stacy text ben we was getting petrol and i tried to ring you but by time i got there you had gone frown so i was out just after you went lol frown
Posted By: Tony_1985 Re: New Brighton Front - 21st Jan 2008 4:37pm
Hey all

Is anyone up for a meet tonight ?
Posted By: MattLFC Re: New Brighton Front - 21st Jan 2008 4:38pm
Jib that; have you seen the weather omg
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: New Brighton Front - 21st Jan 2008 4:39pm
i'm back in work tonight or i'd of been up for it.

Posted By: Tony_1985 Re: New Brighton Front - 21st Jan 2008 5:12pm
the weather's not that bad, just a bit windy

anyone fancy it tonight?

or up at the rock again ?
there's cover there
Posted By: MattLFC Re: New Brighton Front - 21st Jan 2008 5:21pm
Abit windy at New Brighton means hell!

wink
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: New Brighton Front - 21st Jan 2008 5:22pm
Wind at new brighton is scary man. those with small cars will worry about tipping over.
Posted By: Pomp Re: New Brighton Front - 21st Jan 2008 5:23pm
(Micra's)
Posted By: MattLFC Re: New Brighton Front - 21st Jan 2008 5:24pm
Yeah, besides the winds seem to be gale force; dont like driving in high winds unless I have to...

smile
Posted By: MattLFC Re: New Brighton Front - 21st Jan 2008 5:24pm
(Micra's)

grin
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: New Brighton Front - 21st Jan 2008 5:25pm
wind is bad enought in my road (rockferry) so will be scary by the sea. i have to work on the waterfront in my office tonight, scary thought
Posted By: MattLFC Re: New Brighton Front - 21st Jan 2008 5:25pm
Originally Posted by Cali_16v
i have to work on the waterfront in my office tonight, scary thought

lol gutted!
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: New Brighton Front - 21st Jan 2008 5:27pm
All bloody night aswell, 10pm - 7am. bummer
Posted By: Pomp Re: New Brighton Front - 21st Jan 2008 5:30pm
duno how u stay awake so long
Posted By: MattLFC Re: New Brighton Front - 21st Jan 2008 5:31pm

Huh... you do it yourself you lemon haha!

How do you do it??
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: New Brighton Front - 21st Jan 2008 5:32pm
Il be out n about tonight smile Im out no matter what the weather lol pffffffffft whats abit of wind raftl

07737716696 if you come up tony wink
Posted By: MattLFC Re: New Brighton Front - 21st Jan 2008 5:37pm
Il be out n about tonight smile Im out no matter what the weather lol pffffffffft whats abit of wind raftl

Im sorry but there is a difference between a bit of wind and dangerous weather.

Right now, the wind is approaching the dangerous mark. Its probably okay to drive for a few metres locally, but driving on motorways and dual carriageways, it can make the journey hellishly dangerous.

Therefore, most people choose not to do, especially when there are severe weather warnings around the country right now.

Also, whats the fun in sitting in ya car freezing ya nuts off in this hurrendous weather, when ye can be sitting in a nice warm house, munching away, watching tv, surfin da net, avin nice warm drinks etc...

wink
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: New Brighton Front - 21st Jan 2008 5:39pm
I would much rather be out and cold but chatting to mates than sitting in with my mom watching telly lol wink
Posted By: MattLFC Re: New Brighton Front - 21st Jan 2008 5:42pm
I would much rather be out and cold but chatting to mates than sitting in with my mom watching telly lol wink

I dont have that ultimatum, so I would rather stay in when the weather is like this lol.

Hate driving over the Fender flyover when the winds are bad, you can feel the car being pushed like mad, and see other cars, especially small ones, struggling to stay in control of the car.
Posted By: Pomp Re: New Brighton Front - 21st Jan 2008 5:45pm

How do you do it??

Am gettin old now cant do all nighters as i use to do em.
max is about 4-5am these days
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: New Brighton Front - 21st Jan 2008 5:45pm
the wind is approaching the dangerous mark.

nono I didnt know mark was dangerous?!

idiot sorry
Posted By: MattLFC Re: New Brighton Front - 21st Jan 2008 5:47pm

How do you do it??

Am gettin old now cant do all nighters as i use to do em.
max is about 4-5am these days

Lol I dont do em much meself anymore, trying to sort me head out this year lol!

Try and get to bed for 3am and get up for 9am... having to pick me mum up from work at 8 in the morning is helping a lot to keep me in the routine, gives me a pirpose to get up, otherwise id slip into me old ways probably!

smile
Posted By: MattLFC Re: New Brighton Front - 21st Jan 2008 5:47pm
Originally Posted by BMW Joe
the wind is approaching the dangerous mark.

nono I didnt know mark was dangerous?!

idiot sorry

Trust you haha grin
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: New Brighton Front - 21st Jan 2008 5:49pm
ha ha, i'm 26 and can still do all nighters drinking if i fell like it. think working nights helps a bit aswell.

No point meeting on nights like this as everyone stays in their cars and you don't really talk to anyone. you might aswell invite people to your house and play X-box
Posted By: Tony_1985 Re: New Brighton Front - 21st Jan 2008 5:50pm
yeah im out, just gonna phone scott to see if he's out and about tonight
Posted By: MattLFC Re: New Brighton Front - 21st Jan 2008 5:50pm
No point meeting on nights like this as everyone stays in their cars and you don't really talk to anyone. you might aswell invite people to your house and play X-box

That man speaks wise words!

thumbsup
Posted By: Tony_1985 Re: New Brighton Front - 21st Jan 2008 6:01pm
wimp
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: New Brighton Front - 21st Jan 2008 6:03pm
I think someone should arrange night in like jim did all those years ago. everyone went to his house to play Halo on his 2 x-boxs and 2 t.v's
Posted By: MattLFC Re: New Brighton Front - 21st Jan 2008 6:03pm
wimp

So you all gonna be getting out of ya cars and chatting then? If so, we may be wimps, but at least were not fools tease
Posted By: MattLFC Re: New Brighton Front - 21st Jan 2008 6:04pm
I think someone should arrange night in like jim did all those years ago. everyone went to his house to play Halo on his 2 x-boxs and 2 t.v's

you offering? Lol!
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: New Brighton Front - 21st Jan 2008 6:05pm
not living my dad and i would but live at home with him so can't.

Posted By: MattLFC Re: New Brighton Front - 21st Jan 2008 6:06pm
lol oh well tease
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: New Brighton Front - 21st Jan 2008 6:07pm
I sometimes forget a lot of members are younger so don't own their own houses yet.

When i get sorted with the missus and houses and stuff i'll get everyone round.

Deal, no more cold damp car parks
Posted By: MattLFC Re: New Brighton Front - 21st Jan 2008 6:09pm
haha so long as theres no gay antics... everyone will be at your's lol!
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: New Brighton Front - 21st Jan 2008 6:10pm
no gay stuff, promise.
Posted By: krisGTi Re: New Brighton Front - 21st Jan 2008 6:10pm
ill be out
Posted By: MattLFC Re: New Brighton Front - 21st Jan 2008 6:11pm
no gay stuff, promise.

That's that sorted then!

smile
Posted By: Pomp Re: New Brighton Front - 21st Jan 2008 6:12pm
Originally Posted by krisGTi
ill be out

Watch out for a white ford escort flying across the sky
Posted By: MattLFC Re: New Brighton Front - 21st Jan 2008 6:12pm
Lol takin off in this weather is easy, ask Scott grin
Posted By: Pomp Re: New Brighton Front - 21st Jan 2008 6:13pm
Bloody hell it even took scott with it
Posted By: MattLFC Re: New Brighton Front - 21st Jan 2008 6:14pm
Bloody hell it even took scott with it

Sure did... lmao grin
Posted By: krisGTi Re: New Brighton Front - 21st Jan 2008 6:15pm
no white ford escort will be flying off 2nite pomp it will be a blue ford mondao lol
Posted By: MattLFC Re: New Brighton Front - 21st Jan 2008 6:16pm
lol thats a sight every night tho haha!
Posted By: Pomp Re: New Brighton Front - 21st Jan 2008 6:17pm
Oh right what times this blue ford mondao taking off then, and where is it flying to?
I booked a ticket to fly but cancelled it.
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: New Brighton Front - 21st Jan 2008 6:17pm
Watch out it doesn't breakdown Kris LOL
Posted By: MattLFC Re: New Brighton Front - 21st Jan 2008 6:18pm
Oh right what times this blue ford mondao taking off then, and where is it flying to?

Its very rare he gets clearence from ATC to be honest... but it takes off regardless!
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: New Brighton Front - 21st Jan 2008 6:18pm
bowel wind helps with take off i find
Posted By: MattLFC Re: New Brighton Front - 21st Jan 2008 6:19pm
bowel wind helps with take off i find

Hmmmm well scott has plenty of that!
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: New Brighton Front - 21st Jan 2008 6:20pm
Pfffffffffffffffffffftttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: Pomp Re: New Brighton Front - 21st Jan 2008 6:29pm
Pfffffffffffffffffffftttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! x2
Posted By: MattLFC Re: New Brighton Front - 21st Jan 2008 6:30pm
Pfffffffffffffffffffftttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! x3
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: New Brighton Front - 21st Jan 2008 6:34pm
Pfffffffffffffffffffftttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! x4
Posted By: krisGTi Re: New Brighton Front - 21st Jan 2008 6:38pm

about 7 30 lol an a hope scott dont have wind other wise ill need the gas mask
Posted By: MattLFC Re: New Brighton Front - 21st Jan 2008 6:40pm
Originally Posted by krisGTi
an a hope scott dont have wind other wise ill need the gas mask

Yeah, and then it would Pfffffffffffffffffffftttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! x8 lmao!
Posted By: krisGTi Re: New Brighton Front - 21st Jan 2008 6:51pm
lmao
Posted By: Tony_1985 Re: New Brighton Front - 21st Jan 2008 7:01pm
lmao

i'll be leaving to meet you guys soon

so will see whoever's coming down there
Posted By: Mark Re: New Brighton Front - 21st Jan 2008 7:03pm
Take a Sail with you and see if you can Fly over the Mersey
and land on Liverpool or Holland which ever is nearer when you land lol
Posted By: MattLFC Re: New Brighton Front - 21st Jan 2008 7:04pm
Didnt realise it was 7pm lol, day has gone fast!
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: New Brighton Front - 21st Jan 2008 7:06pm
i know day has just gone like that

*snaps fingers*

Posted By: Mark Re: New Brighton Front - 21st Jan 2008 7:23pm
< Whhhoooooo > Where am i ?

Is it Tuesday yet ?
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: New Brighton Front - 21st Jan 2008 8:08pm
Don't you mean is it friday yet, weekend off
Posted By: Tony_1985 Re: New Brighton Front - 21st Jan 2008 11:59pm
Well, not long got in from our little meet at new brighton

A little cold, but not that bad

Good turnout for short noticed

AND guess who fell down yet another hole ....

SCOTT
Posted By: MattLFC Re: New Brighton Front - 21st Jan 2008 11:59pm
lol why change the habbit of a lifetime laugh
Posted By: Tony_1985 Re: New Brighton Front - 22nd Jan 2008 12:26am
he only went for a piss, walked down 3 steps, turned right, 2 paces then down he went
Posted By: MattLFC Re: New Brighton Front - 22nd Jan 2008 12:27am
he only went for a piss, walked down 3 steps, turned right, 2 paces then down he went

raftl usual scott then raftl
Posted By: Tony_1985 Re: New Brighton Front - 22nd Jan 2008 12:37am
yeah it was raftl
Posted By: Pomp Re: New Brighton Front - 22nd Jan 2008 12:40am
LoL
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: New Brighton Front - 22nd Jan 2008 1:38pm
Well i have to say at 3am this morning there was no wind what so ever lol, Didnt get in till like 4:30, Me,Ben,Scott,Kris,Shane was just chatting and having a laugh, Was good fun maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan laugh
Posted By: chiccy Re: New Brighton Front - 22nd Jan 2008 1:53pm
sounds like u all have a great laugh
Posted By: krisGTi Re: New Brighton Front - 22nd Jan 2008 2:06pm
i was a good night last night an when Scott said he had fell down another hole it was so funny lol, an it did go allot warmer at about 2am but was still a little nippy.

an yeah its a grate laugh chiccy ull have 2 come 2 a meet ull have a ball
Posted By: Tony_1985 Re: New Brighton Front - 22nd Jan 2008 3:33pm
yeah we need a few more people to come down

we have right laugh down there

especially last night, it was nuts
Posted By: MattLFC Re: New Brighton Front - 23rd Jan 2008 12:19am
so... did anyone go down there tonight?
Posted By: MattLFC Re: New Brighton Front - 25th Jan 2008 2:55am
or tonight?
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: New Brighton Front - 25th Jan 2008 2:57am
Yup yup
Posted By: MattLFC Re: New Brighton Front - 25th Jan 2008 3:01am
lol i cudnt be arsed goin in the end stacey was bein a proper gimp moanin n naggin at me all evening basically being a head wreck so jibbed it off!

Was there anyone else down there??

smile
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: New Brighton Front - 25th Jan 2008 3:07am
Yeah was well funny as im driving round in my moms car till i find my new car pmsl raftl
Posted By: MattLFC Re: New Brighton Front - 25th Jan 2008 3:07am
lol what's that?
Posted By: Brummy_Ben Re: New Brighton Front - 25th Jan 2008 3:08am
MICRA BEAST !!!
Posted By: Shane_mini Re: New Brighton Front - 25th Jan 2008 3:08am
sean just think of it as a new bubble shape bmw lol
Posted By: Pomp Re: New Brighton Front - 25th Jan 2008 3:08am
LOL
Posted By: MattLFC Re: New Brighton Front - 25th Jan 2008 3:10am
raftl
Posted By: Brummy_Ben Re: New Brighton Front - 25th Jan 2008 3:14am
raftl felt nippy i recon happy got 82 outa it by B&Q
Posted By: Shane_mini Re: New Brighton Front - 25th Jan 2008 3:15am
yer down hill with the wind behind ya lol
Posted By: Brummy_Ben Re: New Brighton Front - 25th Jan 2008 3:15am
lol that micra is the wind !
Posted By: MattLFC Re: New Brighton Front - 25th Jan 2008 3:15am
Originally Posted by Shane_mini
yer down hill with the wind behind ya lol

And a Pomp <--- yomama pushing it!
Posted By: Shane_mini Re: New Brighton Front - 25th Jan 2008 3:16am
lol
Posted By: Shane_mini Re: New Brighton Front - 25th Jan 2008 3:17am
that micra is a bag of wind lol
Posted By: Brummy_Ben Re: New Brighton Front - 25th Jan 2008 3:17am
wed beat you in a race matt lmao
only because wed have pumpus dillious of the wirral pushin us raftl
Posted By: MattLFC Re: New Brighton Front - 25th Jan 2008 3:18am
Originally Posted by Brummy_Ben
wed beat you in a race matt lmao
only because wed have pumpus dillious of the wirral pushin us raftl

raftl

Ill get him to push me instead tease
Posted By: Shane_mini Re: New Brighton Front - 25th Jan 2008 3:19am
oy ben do u want to buy my mini lol
Posted By: MattLFC Re: New Brighton Front - 25th Jan 2008 3:24am
pomp
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: New Brighton Front - 25th Jan 2008 3:25am
My moms 1L 16v micra is mint HAHAHAHAHAHAHA raftl
Posted By: MattLFC Re: New Brighton Front - 25th Jan 2008 3:26am
All 55bhp... and 1pp
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: New Brighton Front - 25th Jan 2008 3:28am
Feels faster than the bravo lmao but thats probs cause of all the body roll being a 4x4 raftl
Posted By: MattLFC Re: New Brighton Front - 25th Jan 2008 3:31am
According to your thoughts on the Bravo...

this would be faster then it:

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: New Brighton Front - 25th Jan 2008 3:32am
Bloody will be, i keep seeing it about tho, i seen it loads today and was like " thats mint i want it back NOW" and got upset lmao raftl
Posted By: MattLFC Re: New Brighton Front - 25th Jan 2008 3:34am
lol you sell it to someone local then??
Posted By: Pomp Re: New Brighton Front - 25th Jan 2008 3:36am
Local indeed the pomp knows
Posted By: Shane_mini Re: New Brighton Front - 25th Jan 2008 3:37am
do u want to buy my mini sean lol
Posted By: Pomp Re: New Brighton Front - 25th Jan 2008 3:38am
Sean are you ready for a mini adventure
Posted By: MattLFC Re: New Brighton Front - 25th Jan 2008 3:38am
pomp
Posted By: Shane_mini Re: New Brighton Front - 25th Jan 2008 3:40am
lol
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: New Brighton Front - 25th Jan 2008 3:45am
Yeah i sold it to my mate lol, So im going to see it all the time and you will probs all see about and up the rock etc etc frown
Posted By: MattLFC Re: New Brighton Front - 25th Jan 2008 3:46am
worst thing to do wen selling a car lol frown
Posted By: Shane_mini Re: New Brighton Front - 25th Jan 2008 3:47am
well i no am not slow on the convo 2night lol
Posted By: Shane_mini Re: New Brighton Front - 25th Jan 2008 3:47am
sean i said do u want to buy my mini lol
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: New Brighton Front - 25th Jan 2008 3:48am
Why matty ?

You know the lad in the white 5 door modded astra, Well hes got it.
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: New Brighton Front - 25th Jan 2008 3:49am
For a pack of 20 L&B Shane ?
Posted By: Pomp Re: New Brighton Front - 25th Jan 2008 3:50am
He sed do you want a mini adventure
Posted By: Shane_mini Re: New Brighton Front - 25th Jan 2008 3:50am
sold to the girl who is drivein his mums micra
Posted By: Brummy_Ben Re: New Brighton Front - 25th Jan 2008 3:50am
ill buy it for 20 quid wink
Posted By: Pomp Re: New Brighton Front - 25th Jan 2008 3:50am
LOL
Posted By: MattLFC Re: New Brighton Front - 25th Jan 2008 3:51am
pomp
Posted By: Shane_mini Re: New Brighton Front - 25th Jan 2008 3:52am
i will let u have it 4 £10 ben
Posted By: Pomp Re: New Brighton Front - 25th Jan 2008 3:52am
matty
Posted By: Shane_mini Re: New Brighton Front - 25th Jan 2008 3:53am
the scrapy wont even take my car lol
Posted By: MattLFC Re: New Brighton Front - 25th Jan 2008 3:54am
pomp
Posted By: Shane_mini Re: New Brighton Front - 25th Jan 2008 4:00am
Posted By: Brummy_Ben Re: New Brighton Front - 25th Jan 2008 4:09am
ill av it for 10 lol
Posted By: MattLFC Re: New Brighton Front - 25th Jan 2008 4:11pm
Who is up there tonight then??
Posted By: Tony_1985 Re: New Brighton Front - 25th Jan 2008 7:17pm
working tonight, so not me
Posted By: krisGTi Re: New Brighton Front - 25th Jan 2008 7:18pm
a wont be there
Posted By: MattLFC Re: New Brighton Front - 25th Jan 2008 7:55pm
Gutted was gonna pop down tonight too lol!

Ah well, another time I suppose.

smile
Posted By: Tony_1985 Re: New Brighton Front - 25th Jan 2008 8:25pm
scott lad's working tonight too
Posted By: chiccy Re: New Brighton Front - 25th Jan 2008 10:11pm
tut we would of come tonight doh!! we have nooo kiiidssss tonight!!!
Posted By: MattLFC Re: New Brighton Front - 25th Jan 2008 10:14pm
Well I went down in the end with Cath n spent a couple of hours down there, Sean was there in his new ride lol, his mum's old car which he has now bought!!

Wasnt too bad, just a bit windy and am tired n need to be up at 7, so we got off about 20 mins ago lol!

smile
Posted By: chiccy Re: New Brighton Front - 25th Jan 2008 10:17pm
sounds like u all have a rite laugh an u all no eachother prettty well x
Posted By: MattLFC Re: New Brighton Front - 25th Jan 2008 10:24pm
yeah its okay gets a bit cold down there sometimes, I dont go down as often as I probably should lol, but its a good laugh.

You and Jonah should pop along sometime, especially when Tony n Scott n Kris are there too, tis a right laugh and of course Jonah knows Scott n Kris well.

smile
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: New Brighton Front - 26th Jan 2008 12:09am
there all "chums"

raftl
Posted By: jonah Re: New Brighton Front - 26th Jan 2008 10:04am
there all "chums"

raftl

.....not all chumps then ?....
Posted By: MerseyMan Re: New Brighton Front - 26th Jan 2008 11:03am
Hey folks, in New Brighton tonight but only on the razz tease
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: New Brighton Front - 26th Jan 2008 11:36am
Yeah iv got a new ride and it looks like the daddy wagon lmao, Tis fast tho, Ill be out again tonight as per normal lol
Posted By: jonah Re: New Brighton Front - 26th Jan 2008 12:26pm
not really kept up with the sean saga.... so wot motor u got then???
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: New Brighton Front - 26th Jan 2008 12:29pm
Dont laugh but i got a 1.8 16v GLX Mitsubishi Carisma, Tis pritty quick smile

Have seen some pics of some nicely done up like but i just cant find the parts anywhere frown
Posted By: MGCraig Re: New Brighton Front - 26th Jan 2008 1:13pm
ahhhh...but any pics of ur actual motor yet????

Shudda got a Galant VR4...gorgeous hahahaha
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: New Brighton Front - 26th Jan 2008 1:14pm
Nah not yet mate, Needs a good clean first lol.
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: New Brighton Front - 26th Jan 2008 1:15pm
Its 100% standard so nuffin to shout about really.
Posted By: jonah Re: New Brighton Front - 26th Jan 2008 1:33pm
Dont laugh but i got a 1.8 16v GLX Mitsubishi Carisma, Tis pritty quick smile

Have seen some pics of some nicely done up like but i just cant find the parts anywhere frown

why am i gonna laff.... good base car, make it original,yet tasteful... thumbsup
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: New Brighton Front - 26th Jan 2008 1:35pm
Yeah i aint going ott on it and it will stay standard for abit yet lol just enjoying the power jump at the mo form my Bravo to this lol smile
Posted By: MGCraig Re: New Brighton Front - 26th Jan 2008 1:38pm
Its jap..itll last forever
Posted By: jonah Re: New Brighton Front - 26th Jan 2008 1:39pm
tut tut....no parts he says.... you not heard of ebay? thereis loads.. this for example...
click me sean !!!
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: New Brighton Front - 26th Jan 2008 1:41pm
Yeah i seen that one Jonah and i like it but thats all i could find lmao, Mines a nice dark blue aswell, Im taking towbar off in a min then going to clean it then ill take some pics and post them up smile
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: New Brighton Front - 26th Jan 2008 1:44pm
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MITSUBISHI-CA...206QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Heres another part
Posted By: jonah Re: New Brighton Front - 26th Jan 2008 2:30pm
nice them dude !
Posted By: vw_kyle Re: New Brighton Front - 27th Jan 2008 1:19pm
nice
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: New Brighton Front - 27th Jan 2008 10:59pm
what you want is some phat 3 piece rims and lower it so the exhaust touchs the ground.

tint it all round (if you can) that would be sweet
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: New Brighton Front - 28th Jan 2008 2:57pm
Thats what i have planned lol

Rims,Slammed,Tints,exhaust thats it for the outside, Its the inside and the engine that will be getting most of the work done
Posted By: MattLFC Re: New Brighton Front - 29th Jan 2008 12:11am
So... did anyone go down tonight then???
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: New Brighton Front - 29th Jan 2008 12:16am
Thats what i have planned lol

Rims,Slammed,Tints,exhaust thats it for the outside, Its the inside and the engine that will be getting most of the work done

Forgot spoiler lol.

So... did anyone go down tonight then???

Matty, Do you really need to ask tease raftl wink
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: New Brighton Front - 29th Jan 2008 12:24am
new brighton smells

raftl
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: New Brighton Front - 29th Jan 2008 12:26am
Not if you have a air freshner in your car raftl
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: New Brighton Front - 29th Jan 2008 12:28am
fair comment, i wouldn't want to turn up int he focus. you will take the pi$$ cos the cali failed it's MOT.

i'll wait til it's running then might turn up
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: New Brighton Front - 29th Jan 2008 12:45pm
Why would we take the piss lol, You should come out one night....
Posted By: jonah Re: New Brighton Front - 29th Jan 2008 12:50pm
am gonna ppop down one night....
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: New Brighton Front - 29th Jan 2008 3:42pm
You sure will, Will probs be down the front tonight then move up to the rock as its tue night lol wink tease
Posted By: MattLFC Re: New Brighton Front - 3rd Feb 2008 6:07pm
you down there tonight Sean?
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: New Brighton Front - 3rd Feb 2008 6:10pm
Yes mate, Ill be down there tonight at some point smile
Posted By: Shane_mini Re: New Brighton Front - 3rd Feb 2008 6:14pm
sean did u get hold of nicky?
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: New Brighton Front - 3rd Feb 2008 6:15pm
Yeah about 7:30 shes out mate.
Posted By: Tony_1985 Re: New Brighton Front - 3rd Feb 2008 6:16pm
i'll be down there tonight too

usual place? under the shelter ?
Posted By: Shane_mini Re: New Brighton Front - 3rd Feb 2008 6:17pm
what did she say
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: New Brighton Front - 3rd Feb 2008 6:17pm
Nah mate, On the main car park about 7:30/8 smile
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: New Brighton Front - 3rd Feb 2008 6:18pm
what did she say

She said its ok mate so just text her and ask her what time she coming to yours, Then when you get down the front you can jump in my car smile
Posted By: Shane_mini Re: New Brighton Front - 3rd Feb 2008 6:20pm
ok thanks m8 i will txt her soon
Posted By: Tony_1985 Re: New Brighton Front - 3rd Feb 2008 6:50pm
ok mate. i shall prob arrive about half way through that

7.45 or there abouts
Posted By: Tony_1985 Re: New Brighton Front - 3rd Feb 2008 11:02pm
sorry about leaving early guys

was getting tired, and i'm in work early tomorrow too
Posted By: Pomp Re: New Brighton Front - 3rd Feb 2008 11:07pm

Basically he's cold tease
Posted By: MattLFC Re: New Brighton Front - 3rd Feb 2008 11:28pm
lol Pompus dillious of the Wirral
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: New Brighton Front - 4th Feb 2008 1:51am

Nah its cool mate, Thu should be good tho up the rock smile

I wasnt feeling too good anyways, This is the 2nd really bad headack iv had in the last 2 days frown
Posted By: chiccy Re: New Brighton Front - 9th Feb 2008 9:51pm
any 1 threrrerere tonight ?
Posted By: MattLFC Re: New Brighton Front - 9th Feb 2008 10:59pm
Nope ive just been down there and to the Rock nobody about anywhere... did bump into Totopop though whilst I was down NewB way had a chat with him lol.

smile
Posted By: chiccy Re: New Brighton Front - 9th Feb 2008 11:07pm
jonah was restless lol!!
Posted By: jonah Re: New Brighton Front - 10th Feb 2008 12:26pm
is anyone goin down there tonight, may pop down if so ???
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: New Brighton Front - 10th Feb 2008 12:30pm
We was out n about last night lol but moving all the time haha,

Was sitting on the car park just off the main road before you get to the roundabout by RJ's etc etc for most of the night tease
Posted By: MattLFC Re: New Brighton Front - 10th Feb 2008 6:07pm
Originally Posted by Mitsubishi_Sean
Was sitting on the car park just off the main road before you get to the roundabout by RJ's etc etc for most of the night tease

I went there on two occasions, once with Cath n agen after I seen le Toto and there was nobody there???
Posted By: Tony_1985 Re: New Brighton Front - 10th Feb 2008 6:24pm
like jonah has said

is anyone going down there tonight ?
Posted By: Pomp Re: New Brighton Front - 10th Feb 2008 6:28pm

I went there on two occasions, once with Cath n agen after I seen le Toto and there was nobody there???

Reason why i always text or phone before going, they could be out but around the corner like what Sean said --> ""We was out n about last night lol but moving all the time haha""
Posted By: jonah Re: New Brighton Front - 10th Feb 2008 7:13pm
not got anyones numbers to txt them...
Posted By: Tony_1985 Re: New Brighton Front - 10th Feb 2008 7:33pm
Sooooooooo

is anyone out tonight or not ?
Posted By: MattLFC Re: New Brighton Front - 10th Feb 2008 7:37pm
I aint I cba.

smile
Posted By: Tony_1985 Re: New Brighton Front - 10th Feb 2008 8:47pm
fair enough

not going to bother then
Posted By: MattLFC Re: New Brighton Front - 10th Feb 2008 8:56pm
lol dont think scott is either.
Posted By: Pomp Re: New Brighton Front - 10th Feb 2008 8:58pm
nope he's pissed so thats a no no
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: New Brighton Front - 11th Feb 2008 1:44pm
07737716696 Jonah wink
Posted By: fordsteve Re: New Brighton Front - 11th Feb 2008 3:37pm
if some one lets me no i might come down next time for a hour but not for to long as am up for work early
Posted By: jonah Re: New Brighton Front - 11th Feb 2008 8:07pm
anyone going down there later ?
Posted By: MattLFC Re: New Brighton Front - 11th Feb 2008 8:09pm
nopes smile
Posted By: fordsteve Re: New Brighton Front - 11th Feb 2008 8:41pm
gutted wanted to get out the house for a hour
Posted By: jonah Re: New Brighton Front - 11th Feb 2008 8:52pm
time u thinking of ste...?
Posted By: fordsteve Re: New Brighton Front - 11th Feb 2008 8:57pm
when ever mate
Posted By: chiccy Re: New Brighton Front - 11th Feb 2008 9:01pm
u wana meet there or follow eachother dowmn?
Posted By: fordsteve Re: New Brighton Front - 11th Feb 2008 9:02pm
if you going now mate will meet you there if you want were about
Posted By: chiccy Re: New Brighton Front - 11th Feb 2008 9:03pm
hang on ste he just puttin kyle 2 bed tease
Posted By: fordsteve Re: New Brighton Front - 11th Feb 2008 9:04pm
ok mate no worrys wont be ot to long got work in morning
Posted By: chiccy Re: New Brighton Front - 11th Feb 2008 9:05pm
fort perch rock leavin now....
Posted By: fordsteve Re: New Brighton Front - 11th Feb 2008 9:06pm
ok me to
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: New Brighton Front - 12th Feb 2008 12:56am
Nice meeting you both smile
Posted By: Shane_mini Re: New Brighton Front - 12th Feb 2008 1:06am
how crap was it 2night lol
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: New Brighton Front - 12th Feb 2008 1:07am
So it was crap but then we do have crap nights every now and then lol, Don't think the bitter cold helped much tho lol.
Posted By: MattLFC Re: New Brighton Front - 12th Feb 2008 1:09am
how crap was it 2night lol

Lmao glad I never went down now grin
Posted By: Shane_mini Re: New Brighton Front - 12th Feb 2008 1:10am
u wouldnt want to . give me wet paint on a wall any day lol
Posted By: MattLFC Re: New Brighton Front - 12th Feb 2008 1:11am
u wouldnt want to . give me wet paint on a wall any day lol

raftl raftl

Fook was it really that bad... Haha unlucky!!
Posted By: Shane_mini Re: New Brighton Front - 12th Feb 2008 1:13am
well it was ok but it could of bin better
Posted By: MattLFC Re: New Brighton Front - 12th Feb 2008 1:19am
sounds like a 2008 LFC performance lmao grin
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: New Brighton Front - 12th Feb 2008 1:20am
You said it tease
Posted By: MattLFC Re: New Brighton Front - 12th Feb 2008 1:21am
we all know it tease
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: New Brighton Front - 12th Feb 2008 1:23am
I know it but i don't follow ... raftl
Posted By: MattLFC Re: New Brighton Front - 12th Feb 2008 1:24am
And there was me thinking you were a Manure supporter?

You changed to Citeh now they are the top dog's down Mancunian way??

tease
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: New Brighton Front - 12th Feb 2008 1:25am
P!ss off............

tease raftl
Posted By: MattLFC Re: New Brighton Front - 12th Feb 2008 1:27am
grin
Posted By: fordsteve Re: New Brighton Front - 12th Feb 2008 5:37pm
sorry i did not stay long had to get up early for work other wise would of stopped longer
Posted By: jonah Re: New Brighton Front - 12th Feb 2008 6:05pm
Originally Posted by fasterste
sorry i did not stay long had to get up early for work other wise would of stopped longer
yeh sorry too, if i'd been earlier i'd have stayed longer. nice to talk to you all down there.... Sean and the crew. thumbsup
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: New Brighton Front - 12th Feb 2008 6:14pm
Indeed mate we are a good group smile
Posted By: jonah Re: New Brighton Front - 12th Feb 2008 6:41pm
happy you down there later ? wot time if so mate ? may try and swing by... not long got home from Spaceport and the Ferry trip... sleep
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: New Brighton Front - 12th Feb 2008 6:42pm
Will be but might be going up the rock aswell cause its tue lol

Just drop us a text mate and ill let you know where we are smile
Posted By: jonah Re: New Brighton Front - 12th Feb 2008 6:45pm
happy k dude, will do.... if i can keep my eyes open lol....
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: New Brighton Front - 12th Feb 2008 6:47pm
jonah ya wimp.
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: New Brighton Front - 12th Feb 2008 6:48pm
Don't see you out n about baby tease
Posted By: jonah Re: New Brighton Front - 12th Feb 2008 7:08pm
jonah ya wimp.

nah mate, the cold makes my wrist really ache... frown
Posted By: chiccy Re: New Brighton Front - 12th Feb 2008 9:42pm
oshocked see how i get consulted on this haha,,,, i have to read it thru the post lmaoo....!

Originally Posted by jonah
jonah ya wimp.

nah mate, the cold makes my wrist really ache... frown
....do we have a violin smiley.... boohoo there we go laugh
Posted By: MattLFC Re: New Brighton Front - 15th Feb 2008 3:02pm
I might be out tonight if peeps are up for it... maybe even in my own car agen gosh I dunno wots goin on.... bah am off to Tesco in Brom in a few minutes for some fun tease
Posted By: jonah Re: New Brighton Front - 15th Feb 2008 3:03pm
what you buyin?
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: New Brighton Front - 15th Feb 2008 3:03pm
Yeah ill be out mate just drop us a text or summat smile
Posted By: jonah Re: New Brighton Front - 15th Feb 2008 3:04pm
will see what i'm upto, if i got nothing happenin, i' may pop down....
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: New Brighton Front - 15th Feb 2008 3:05pm
Just drop us a text fella smile
Posted By: chiccy Re: New Brighton Front - 15th Feb 2008 3:05pm
will see what i'm upto, if i got nothing happenin, i' may pop down....
pish off no u wont laugh
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: New Brighton Front - 15th Feb 2008 3:05pm
Look what iv started AGAIN raftl
Posted By: MattLFC Re: New Brighton Front - 15th Feb 2008 3:07pm
what you buyin?

Dunno do they do computer stuff there?
Posted By: jonah Re: New Brighton Front - 15th Feb 2008 3:09pm
they do some, upstairs, but it depends what u after mate
Posted By: MattLFC Re: New Brighton Front - 15th Feb 2008 3:11pm
Ah good smile
Posted By: jonah Re: New Brighton Front - 15th Feb 2008 3:17pm
what u after matey ?
Posted By: chiccy Re: New Brighton Front - 15th Feb 2008 4:08pm
nosey beggar...!
Posted By: MattLFC Re: New Brighton Front - 16th Feb 2008 12:05am
Went down to new brighton tonight... and saw TOTOPOPPPPPPPPP! And... he might just have the net back in a few days "hopefully".... well officially he has it back; but it's not working the ISP are trying to resolve the issue.

Will be great to have him back on the boards am sure ye lot who know him will agree laugh
Posted By: Pomp Re: New Brighton Front - 16th Feb 2008 3:32am
Agreed
Posted By: MattLFC Re: New Brighton Front - 16th Feb 2008 8:27am
Well... that was a mad night... ive only just got back in haha! Ben fell asleep at 5am bless him raftl

Fink am off to bed meself for a few hour's though a was up at 8 yday lol.
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: New Brighton Front - 16th Feb 2008 8:42am
Yeah was a mad night lol,

Ben was asleep in the back of my car while we were ermmmm, Down the back roads wink

I was about a inch away for totaling my car at the st james church HAHA, Wasn't racing or nuffin just the car lost grip and was sliding towards the bars then about a inch away from it the car got grip again and flung me towards the bars on the other side lmao, Shit me up frown

But all good hey smile
Posted By: jonah Re: New Brighton Front - 16th Feb 2008 8:50am

Ben was asleep in the back of my car while we were ermmmm, down the back roads

omg what where yoy and ben doin in the back of ur car down the back roads.......didnt i say dont go out on the rebound, now look whats happened !!!! bananalove raftl
Posted By: Brummy_Ben Re: New Brighton Front - 16th Feb 2008 11:56am
raftl jonah !! i was tryin so hard to stay awake but after bein herased by a girl called emma i was nakerd wink

i feel like a lil kid in back of the car fallin asleep lol glad ther aint a picture smile
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: New Brighton Front - 16th Feb 2008 1:50pm
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: New Brighton Front - 16th Feb 2008 1:55pm

Ben was asleep in the back of my car while we were ermmmm, down the back roads

omg what where yoy and ben doin in the back of ur car down the back roads.......didnt i say dont go out on the rebound, now look whats happened !!!! bananalove raftl

I was ragging "it" down the back roads raftl

Now you can take "it" as in Ben or the Car, Thats up to you raftl
Posted By: Brummy_Ben Re: New Brighton Front - 16th Feb 2008 2:09pm
ragging it while i was asleep !!!! oshocked
i might not of bin able to wake up cuz ida bin ded !
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: New Brighton Front - 16th Feb 2008 2:11pm
You wouldn't of felt it then would you, Always a good thing wink tease
Posted By: Pomp Re: New Brighton Front - 16th Feb 2008 3:20pm
sounds dirty that "you wouldn't of felt it" " Always a good thing"
Posted By: Brummy_Ben Re: New Brighton Front - 16th Feb 2008 6:34pm
raftl
nice one pomp gay minded you am tease raftl
oj pompus
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: New Brighton Front - 16th Feb 2008 6:45pm
Was dirty...............The car i mean raftl
Posted By: chiccy Re: New Brighton Front - 16th Feb 2008 8:13pm
pmsl you been a naughty boy sean!!
Posted By: jonah Re: New Brighton Front - 16th Feb 2008 11:19pm
You wouldn't of felt it then would you, Always a good thing wink tease

not always a good thing as that means u got size problems..... peewee ! raftl
Posted By: chiccy Re: New Brighton Front - 16th Feb 2008 11:20pm
noonoosteevieeeeeee ur gona give the young man a complex
Posted By: jonah Re: New Brighton Front - 16th Feb 2008 11:21pm
he done that alllllllllll by himself...
Posted By: jonah Re: New Brighton Front - 16th Feb 2008 11:56pm
who's gone tonight then , or goin down later ? ........ and is sean going down with ben, in the back of his car again ? omg bananalove
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: New Brighton Front - 17th Feb 2008 2:19pm
Are we meaning tonight ?

Well i will but dunno what time as we are off to Rhyl (spelling) soon cuz of the nice weather, So dunno what time ill be back.

Last night Ben fell asleep in the front of me car haha,

He cant hack it raftl
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: New Brighton Front - 18th Feb 2008 5:56pm
anyone playing out tonight
Posted By: MattLFC Re: New Brighton Front - 18th Feb 2008 5:57pm
maybe... why are you??
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: New Brighton Front - 18th Feb 2008 5:59pm
finished my shifts so 4 nights off now. so might wander down for a bit of FUN!!!!!
Posted By: MattLFC Re: New Brighton Front - 18th Feb 2008 6:00pm
laugh laugh
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: New Brighton Front - 18th Feb 2008 6:01pm
glad i made you smile.

So anyone else playing out, i promise to behave
Posted By: MattLFC Re: New Brighton Front - 18th Feb 2008 6:02pm
oh u always make me smile daz tease
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: New Brighton Front - 18th Feb 2008 6:04pm
Ill be out Dazzz, 07737716696, Drop us a text when your out and ill let you know where we are smile

wink
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: New Brighton Front - 18th Feb 2008 6:08pm
will do sexy.

I'm sure you iwll hear me coming as im currently killing the focus, the electrics for the handbrake light are knackered.
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: New Brighton Front - 18th Feb 2008 6:11pm
Ill keep an eye/ear out wink
Posted By: MattLFC Re: New Brighton Front - 18th Feb 2008 6:24pm
Ill keep an eye/ear out wink

out were? Birkenhead?
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: New Brighton Front - 18th Feb 2008 6:26pm
Keep both eyes out ???

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: New Brighton Front - 18th Feb 2008 6:35pm
TIME ??????????

Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: New Brighton Front - 18th Feb 2008 6:42pm
Bout 8ish im out.
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: New Brighton Front - 18th Feb 2008 6:47pm
well seany boy, it's a date
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: New Brighton Front - 18th Feb 2008 6:48pm
Can't wait laugh
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: New Brighton Front - 18th Feb 2008 6:58pm
have look at my MSN name to see whats in store for you
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: New Brighton Front - 18th Feb 2008 6:59pm
raftl Ace raftl
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: New Brighton Front - 19th Feb 2008 4:01pm
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: New Brighton Front - 19th Feb 2008 6:37pm
Kinky
Posted By: jonah Re: New Brighton Front - 19th Feb 2008 9:35pm
has any one gone down tonight, does anyone know? chiccy said to me bout goin, but its tooooooo damn cold out...
Posted By: chiccy Re: New Brighton Front - 19th Feb 2008 10:18pm
jonah ya whuss
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: New Brighton Front - 19th Feb 2008 10:23pm
Jonah mate, it was F'ing freezing last night, im getting to old for this shit mate. wait till the summer.
Posted By: jonah Re: New Brighton Front - 19th Feb 2008 10:31pm
oh god, ur too old, so whats that make me ???? 'friend'..... ha....*turns away in disgust *
Posted By: chiccy Re: New Brighton Front - 19th Feb 2008 10:33pm
pair of gloves an a bobble had an ya away!!! on ya own but away...
Posted By: jonah Re: New Brighton Front - 19th Feb 2008 10:35pm
wheres fookin wally /jonah....
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: New Brighton Front - 20th Feb 2008 1:15am
Ain't that cold raftl
Posted By: MattLFC Re: New Brighton Front - 20th Feb 2008 1:34am
Went down the rock tonight gals n girls with Rhys, seen Chewy, Chris and Sanchez, then bumped into Scott n Kris, Sean n Ben, and then Totopopadopolus came along too!

Decent night till I lost me keys and fob.... fookin shit meself cos the immobiliser is on the ECU n I aint got a spare fob, wudda meant new ECU n fob coding to it etc...

But Rhys came back to mine after droppin me off n we went back the rock... few mins searchin n we found it courteousy of a Tesco clubcard fob - i noticed the barcode on the back and knew straight away it was me keys grin

Oh n then Rhys nearly ran outta fuel cos the Tesco petty station is shut down atm... and his car dont really do "economical" driving, we limped to the Shell in Upton raftl

So yeah, it was fun! And that is without thinking about the drifting around every fookin roundabout and nearly loosing it a few times on the ice haha!

smile
Posted By: Tony_1985 Re: New Brighton Front - 20th Feb 2008 1:43pm
sorry i couldn't make it last night

my car decided it didn't like its power steering fluid

one of the pipes (which turns out to be a power steering fluid pipe) under the radiator has been loose for a couple of weeks, and decided to drop from the bumper and drag along the road for a bit. All the while tearing chunks of metal from the pipe.

checked it all over today. fluid is leaking from the pipe, and my power steering tank is now empty.

So i now have to replace that pipe, MOUNT IT, and refil the tank.... and hope for the best
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: New Brighton Front - 20th Feb 2008 1:59pm
Hope you get it sorted mate smile

Glad you found your keys Matty, Your lucky smile
Posted By: Tony_1985 Re: New Brighton Front - 20th Feb 2008 2:22pm
yeah, you might of had to get sean to get his arm stuck in your car door too
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: New Brighton Front - 20th Feb 2008 2:26pm
raftl
Posted By: MattLFC Re: New Brighton Front - 20th Feb 2008 9:37pm
Ya man I was SERIOUSLY lucky!!!
Posted By: Tony_1985 Re: New Brighton Front - 20th Feb 2008 10:16pm
very lucky mate

go get a new key cut tomorrow

you dont need a fob... if the alarm goes off, it will stop when you start the engine anyway

i found this out when my car started to ignore its fob
Posted By: MattLFC Re: New Brighton Front - 20th Feb 2008 10:21pm
Yeah I am seriosuly lucky lol, I would need a new fob if I lose it mate. The alarm can be bypassed, but the immobiliser is on the ECU; the car won't start without a new fob coded to the ECU (about £80 all in) or the easier solution is a new ECU with a pre-coded fob (less hassle but about £100 for a recon unit).

Gonna be more careful now, attatched the key and fob to me house key's now, if they drop at least al hear them/notice them missing in me pocket!

Still thanking my lucky stars!!! Rhys was a lifesaver going back down the rock with us to look!

smile
Posted By: Tony_1985 Re: New Brighton Front - 21st Feb 2008 10:00pm
good point

and the little chip that disables your immobiliser, you may find, is in the KEY not the fob

its the same with every car
Posted By: MattLFC Re: New Brighton Front - 22nd Feb 2008 4:56am
good point

and the little chip that disables your immobiliser, you may find, is in the KEY not the fob

its the same with every car

No matey, it's in the fob... otherwise there wouldnt be tonne's of drivers on the MG-Rover forums (setup by MG Rover technicians and engineers) who are having no end of problems when their fob's break.

You can disable the immobiliser using the key, you do a code using it after you unlocked it. But me not have the code.

Without the fob to unlock the car, the immobiliser is on. If I leave the car for 16 seconds with the doors unlocked, the immobiliser is on until I press the unlock/unarm button on the fob.

I know it sounds a bit iffy, but this is how it is with Rovers frown

Basically, with just the key, you can unlock the door and that is it. Without the fob, the immobiliser will prevent you from starting the engine. With the fob and replacement key (ie. no "chip" or the like), the car will start fine, as the ECU has been told by the fob to disam the immobiliser.

Hence why so many people end up buying a refurb ECU and coded fob when they lose their fob, instead of just buying a new fob off ebay for a few pence... basically cos its less hassle.

smile
Posted By: spinking Re: New Brighton Front - 3rd Mar 2008 8:44pm
Anybody down there tonight might pop doen and have a quick play joyride
Posted By: MattLFC Re: New Brighton Front - 3rd Mar 2008 8:46pm
Sean and co are down there evry night I thinks fella smile
Posted By: spinking Re: New Brighton Front - 3rd Mar 2008 8:51pm
OH might see em then just going for a play (maybe)
Posted By: MattLFC Re: New Brighton Front - 3rd Mar 2008 8:52pm
Hehe dont push it too hard... we want to see this at the meet, and not on the back of an AA truck lmao!

smile
Posted By: mrkeefus Re: New Brighton Front - 3rd Mar 2008 9:02pm
ya goin down mate?
Posted By: spinking Re: New Brighton Front - 3rd Mar 2008 11:53pm
Was fun didnt go to newbrighton though.

me mrkeefus and sean (200) went for a nice drive.

Sean (civic) and o were all at Joes unit mad men working this late in this weather raftl
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: New Brighton Front - 4th Mar 2008 2:06am
Bah, We are men, We will keep the midnight moddin alive tease
Posted By: SpottyDog Re: New Brighton Front - 4th Mar 2008 2:07am
Wer you doin ya springs fella?
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: New Brighton Front - 4th Mar 2008 2:08am
Indeed, Will that be Matty ? tease
Posted By: SpottyDog Re: New Brighton Front - 4th Mar 2008 2:09am
ay am at hers she is avin a fag haha
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: New Brighton Front - 4th Mar 2008 2:11am
Haha, Fair play!
Posted By: SpottyDog Re: New Brighton Front - 4th Mar 2008 2:11am
oh yer she sed ur one of the weird lads haha
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: New Brighton Front - 4th Mar 2008 2:12am
She ain't wrong raftl
Posted By: SpottyDog Re: New Brighton Front - 4th Mar 2008 2:13am
you n about 10 lads followed us the megabowl a few weeks ao
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: New Brighton Front - 4th Mar 2008 2:14am
Ok, Now im lost raftl
Posted By: SpottyDog Re: New Brighton Front - 4th Mar 2008 2:15am
we went the megabowl me n me mates in an escort n astra n a focus n u n loads of lads followed us in ya cars...

ya mate remembered the othe day
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: New Brighton Front - 4th Mar 2008 2:17am
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH, Didn't even know you was there lol, Didn't get onto it as i follow girls every day wink raftl

How do you know it was me lol ?
Posted By: SpottyDog Re: New Brighton Front - 4th Mar 2008 2:19am
cus matt was talkin to sum lad in the car the other nite n he recognised meeeeeeee
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: New Brighton Front - 4th Mar 2008 2:20am
But how do you know it was "me" lol ?

Who was he speaking to ?
Posted By: SpottyDog Re: New Brighton Front - 4th Mar 2008 2:22am
it was ben
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: New Brighton Front - 4th Mar 2008 2:24am
That explains all lol, Hes my cusion, Every where i go he goes, Hes like a bad smell raftl

Hoe does that make me weird anyways ? doh
Posted By: SpottyDog Re: New Brighton Front - 4th Mar 2008 2:27am
awwww he is nice just a weird lad
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: New Brighton Front - 4th Mar 2008 2:27am
Who's weird ? Me or Ben ? haha
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: New Brighton Front - 4th Mar 2008 2:28am
Mind you who ever is weird the other one will be aswell lol, Runs in the family n all that raftl
Posted By: SpottyDog Re: New Brighton Front - 4th Mar 2008 2:33am
both of yas are for followin randoms to ellesmere port haha

dunno
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: New Brighton Front - 4th Mar 2008 2:35am
We didn't lol, The bird in the focus was texting Tyler (Me mate) and the lad in the astra who was already with it is me mate aswell lol, We didn't follow, We was just late haha raftl
© Wirral-Wikiwirral