Forums
Posted By: Tony_1985 10 rules for dating my daughter - 13th Dec 2007 8:52pm
Rule One:
If you pull into my driveway and hoot, you'd better be delivering something, because you're sure as heck not picking anything up.

Rule Two :
You do not touch my daughter in front of me. You may glance at her, so long as you do not peer at anything below her neck. If you cannot keep your eyes or hands off of my daughter's body, I will remove them.

Rule Three:
I am aware that it is considered fashionable for boys of your age to wear their trousers so loosely that they appear to be falling off their hips. Please don't take this as an insult, but you and all of your friends are complete idiots. Still, I want to be fair and open minded about this issue, so I propose this compromise: You may come to the door with your underwear showing and your pants ten sizes too big, and I will not object. However, in order to ensure that your clothes do not, in fact, come off during the course of your date with my daughter, I will take my electric nail gun and fasten your trousers securely in place to your waist.

Rule Four:
I'm sure you've been told that in today's world, sex without utilizing a "barrier method" of some kind can kill you. Let me elaborate, when it comes to sex, I am the barrier, and I will kill you.

Rule Five:
It is usually understood that in order for us to get to know each other, we should talk about sports, politics, and other issues of the day. Please do not do this. The only information I require from you is an indication of when you expect to have my daughter safely back at my house, and the only word I need from you on this subject is "early."

Rule Six:
I have no doubt you are a popular fellow, with many opportunities to date other girls. This is fine with me as long as it is okay with my daughter. Otherwise, once you have gone out with my little girl, you will continue to date no one but her until she is finished with you. If you make her cry, I will make you cry.

Rule Seven:
As you stand in my front hallway, waiting for my daughter to appear, and more than an hour goes by, do not sigh and fidget. If you want to be on time for the movie, you should not be dating. My daughter is putting on her makeup. Instead of just standing there, why don't you do something useful, like changing the oil in my car?

Rule Eight:
The following places are not appropriate for a date with my daughter: Places where there are beds, sofas, or anything softer than a wooden stool. Places where there are no parents, policemen, or nuns within eyesight. Places where there is darkness. Places where there is dancing, holding hands, or happiness. Places where the ambient temperature is warm enough to induce my daughter to wear shorts, tank tops, midriff T-shirts, or anything other than overalls, a sweater, and a goose down parka - zipped up to her throat. Movies with a strong romantic or sexual theme are to be avoided; movies which features chain saws are okay. Hockey games are okay. Old folks homes are better.

Rule Nine:
Do not lie to me. I may appear to be a potbellied, balding, middle-aged, dim-witted has-been. But on issues relating to my daughter, I am the all-knowing, merciless god of your universe. If I ask you where you are going and with whom, you have one chance to tell me the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. I have a shotgun, a shovel, and five acres behind the house. Do not trifle with me.

Rule Ten:
Be afraid. Be very afraid. It takes very little for me to mistake the sound of your car in the driveway for a chopper coming in over a contact zone in Angola. When that happens, the voices in my head frequently tell me to clean the guns as I wait for you to bring my daughter home. As soon as you pull into the driveway you should exit your car with both hands in plain sight. Speak the perimeter password, announce in a clear voice that you have brought my daughter home safely and early, then return to your car - there is no need for you to come inside. The camouflaged face at the window is mine.
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: 10 rules for dating my daughter - 13th Dec 2007 8:55pm
Wouldnt like to date his daughter haha
Posted By: chiccy Re: 10 rules for dating my daughter - 13th Dec 2007 9:23pm
pmsl im sure i heard jonah coming up with simelar rules for grace haha x
Posted By: Tony_1985 Re: 10 rules for dating my daughter - 13th Dec 2007 10:30pm
yeah, he probably did knowing jonah
Posted By: Mondeo_Scott Re: 10 rules for dating my daughter - 13th Dec 2007 11:10pm
nice post there tony lad just remind never to date your daughter lol yipee
Posted By: Mark Re: 10 rules for dating my daughter - 13th Dec 2007 11:13pm
lol
Posted By: Tony_1985 Re: 10 rules for dating my daughter - 13th Dec 2007 11:34pm
scott, i wouldn't let YOU near her, if i had one
Posted By: Mondeo_Scott Re: 10 rules for dating my daughter - 14th Dec 2007 12:30am
that abit nasty raftl after all people do say your my brother so with that in mind i will pass raftl im not in to datin my own family raftl yipee
Posted By: MattLFC Re: 10 rules for dating my daughter - 14th Dec 2007 12:36am
lol ive had a few birds with dads like thats... sweet talked em all though tease
Posted By: Mondeo_Scott Re: 10 rules for dating my daughter - 14th Dec 2007 12:38am
lol matty all ur interested in lately is the birds mothers raftl
Posted By: MattLFC Re: 10 rules for dating my daughter - 14th Dec 2007 12:39am
lol nah am not interested in any girls anymore...

well theres always one in me dreams but shes bin a no go area since i finished her haha!
Posted By: Mondeo_Scott Re: 10 rules for dating my daughter - 14th Dec 2007 12:41am
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm uv just made ya self sound gay raftl well we herd it hear first on cruisewirral so wots it like now your out the closet raftl
Posted By: MattLFC Re: 10 rules for dating my daughter - 14th Dec 2007 12:43am
lol there too much hassle, too much expense, too much time consuming, too clingy!! At my time of life I cant be doing with all that, I aint got long left.

Have them there for when ye need em and not when they need you, thats my motto..
Posted By: Tony_1985 Re: 10 rules for dating my daughter - 14th Dec 2007 12:43am
you can talk scott

how old's your latest girl friend ?

16 aint she.... pushing 17 if she's lucky !
Posted By: Mondeo_Scott Re: 10 rules for dating my daughter - 14th Dec 2007 12:44am
17 mate nearly 18 to honest thumbsup
Posted By: MattLFC Re: 10 rules for dating my daughter - 14th Dec 2007 12:48am
which ones that... you have about 4 on the go lol.
Posted By: Mondeo_Scott Re: 10 rules for dating my daughter - 14th Dec 2007 12:52am
where is the 4 mate iv only got one as far as i know yipee
Posted By: MattLFC Re: 10 rules for dating my daughter - 14th Dec 2007 12:53am
miniscott (aka jade)... emma... beccy... sarah (long time on/off relationship lmao)
Posted By: MattLFC Re: 10 rules for dating my daughter - 14th Dec 2007 12:53am
oh and sammy when she can be bothered with ye haha!
Posted By: Mondeo_Scott Re: 10 rules for dating my daughter - 14th Dec 2007 12:54am
nah mate just becky will do for me grin
Posted By: MattLFC Re: 10 rules for dating my daughter - 14th Dec 2007 12:54am
till next week lmao tease
Posted By: Mondeo_Scott Re: 10 rules for dating my daughter - 14th Dec 2007 12:55am
see now your on to sumit wid sammy raftl but i do like that nat she was rather nice yipee
Posted By: MattLFC Re: 10 rules for dating my daughter - 14th Dec 2007 12:55am
hehe yeah she was, hence she like me tease

ill give ye ya due tho that sammy was quite tasty given ya previous escapade (jade)
Posted By: Mondeo_Scott Re: 10 rules for dating my daughter - 14th Dec 2007 12:56am
lol see i can be good in choosin girls lol well jade was more of an experiment lmao
Posted By: MattLFC Re: 10 rules for dating my daughter - 14th Dec 2007 12:57am
an experiment... wtf more like a natural disaster!
Posted By: Mondeo_Scott Re: 10 rules for dating my daughter - 14th Dec 2007 12:58am
funny enough thats wot the plastic surgeons said aswell raftl
Posted By: MattLFC Re: 10 rules for dating my daughter - 14th Dec 2007 12:59am
haha you mean what we saw was an improvement omg

Poor girl, plastic surgery gone wrong, I hope she sued!
Posted By: Mondeo_Scott Re: 10 rules for dating my daughter - 14th Dec 2007 1:00am
no the surgeons sued her for the nightmares there still avin
Posted By: Tony_1985 Re: 10 rules for dating my daughter - 14th Dec 2007 1:03am
Originally Posted by Scott_F

wow

that makes a change

at least this one's legal eh
Posted By: MattLFC Re: 10 rules for dating my daughter - 14th Dec 2007 1:03am
lol your cruel devil

what they looked like when they seen her nono
Posted By: Mondeo_Scott Re: 10 rules for dating my daughter - 14th Dec 2007 1:04am
thats it exactly like that and stood round for hours wonderin wot to do wid it
Posted By: MattLFC Re: 10 rules for dating my daughter - 14th Dec 2007 1:07am
lol dont go any further, please!

Nobody wants to know what you managed to do with it.
Posted By: Mondeo_Scott Re: 10 rules for dating my daughter - 14th Dec 2007 1:08am
lol
Posted By: krisGTi Re: 10 rules for dating my daughter - 14th Dec 2007 1:13am
wat happend to the midget that bossed u round at the meet
Posted By: MattLFC Re: 10 rules for dating my daughter - 14th Dec 2007 1:13am
lol thats jade miniscott she used to bully him haha
Posted By: Mondeo_Scott Re: 10 rules for dating my daughter - 14th Dec 2007 1:13am
fooked her off lmao for reason that i cant say apart from fookin girl was horrid
Posted By: MattLFC Re: 10 rules for dating my daughter - 14th Dec 2007 1:15am
why cant you say? You jibbed her cos she did ya head in lol, or was it something deeper (eeeww that just sounds wrong)!
Posted By: krisGTi Re: 10 rules for dating my daughter - 14th Dec 2007 1:15am
she was a monster, but it was funny watchin hir tryin 2 lay the law down on some 1 3 times bigger then hir
Posted By: Mondeo_Scott Re: 10 rules for dating my daughter - 14th Dec 2007 1:15am
lol i know lmao
Posted By: krisGTi Re: 10 rules for dating my daughter - 14th Dec 2007 1:16am
lmao
Posted By: Mondeo_Scott Re: 10 rules for dating my daughter - 14th Dec 2007 1:17am
its all good especiall me new girl the relationship between us is great we dnt see much of each other lol
Posted By: krisGTi Re: 10 rules for dating my daughter - 14th Dec 2007 1:25am
only when u close ur eyes at night lol
Posted By: MattLFC Re: 10 rules for dating my daughter - 14th Dec 2007 1:27am
Originally Posted by krisGTi
she was a monster, but it was funny watchin hir tryin 2 lay the law down on some 1 3 times bigger then hir

Even funnier seeing scott doing as she sed without question grin
Posted By: Mondeo_Scott Re: 10 rules for dating my daughter - 14th Dec 2007 1:28am
lol matty shut up while ur still walkin lmao
Posted By: krisGTi Re: 10 rules for dating my daughter - 14th Dec 2007 1:28am
lmao a would of flicked hir in the peter reid
Posted By: MattLFC Re: 10 rules for dating my daughter - 14th Dec 2007 1:30am
haha i would flicked he into another dimension, instead scott invited her into his home and i wont go on for reasons of obscenity lol.
Posted By: Mondeo_Scott Re: 10 rules for dating my daughter - 14th Dec 2007 1:32am
lol
Posted By: MattLFC Re: 10 rules for dating my daughter - 14th Dec 2007 1:32am
wink
Posted By: Mondeo_Scott Re: 10 rules for dating my daughter - 14th Dec 2007 1:37am
OMG beein postin like a trooper and still no where near the top ten mad
Posted By: MattLFC Re: 10 rules for dating my daughter - 14th Dec 2007 1:39am
lol do you blame it, you come once in a blue moon and make a ton of posts and then piss off lol, plus the fact you are scott, so its bound to fook up lol.

Must admit you been more active in recent weeks, the cold bin gettin to ya diddums!
Posted By: Tony_1985 Re: 10 rules for dating my daughter - 14th Dec 2007 1:39am
Originally Posted by MattLFC
Originally Posted by krisGTi

Even funnier seeing scott doing as she sed without question grin

nice one matty

look out mate, you've made scotty boy mad raftl
Posted By: Mondeo_Scott Re: 10 rules for dating my daughter - 14th Dec 2007 1:40am
im already mad raftl
Posted By: MattLFC Re: 10 rules for dating my daughter - 14th Dec 2007 1:41am
yeah hes born mad, youve seen his driving lol.
Posted By: Tony_1985 Re: 10 rules for dating my daughter - 14th Dec 2007 2:21am
yeah unfortunately

cant keep in a straight line on the motorway

im VERY glad his car has seatbelts
Posted By: Mondeo_Scott Re: 10 rules for dating my daughter - 14th Dec 2007 2:24am
lol motorway drivin is borin if ya dnt spice it up lmao
Posted By: MattLFC Re: 10 rules for dating my daughter - 14th Dec 2007 2:27am
lol
Posted By: Mondeo_Scott Re: 10 rules for dating my daughter - 14th Dec 2007 2:28am
lol its all fun
Posted By: krisGTi Re: 10 rules for dating my daughter - 14th Dec 2007 2:36am
not if ur in the passanger seat
Posted By: Mondeo_Scott Re: 10 rules for dating my daughter - 14th Dec 2007 2:37am
u do ave life insurance i take it lol
Posted By: krisGTi Re: 10 rules for dating my daughter - 14th Dec 2007 2:40am
no lol
Posted By: Mondeo_Scott Re: 10 rules for dating my daughter - 14th Dec 2007 2:41am
i suggest u get one days cover if ya want to trip in me new car lol
Posted By: MattLFC Re: 10 rules for dating my daughter - 14th Dec 2007 2:42am
lol
Posted By: krisGTi Re: 10 rules for dating my daughter - 14th Dec 2007 2:43am
ill order it asap as a never no when that may be
Posted By: Tony_1985 Re: 10 rules for dating my daughter - 14th Dec 2007 2:43am
well you need it if you are going to be in the same car as scott

and there's a difference between spicing up the driving experience and dangerous driving

all over the motorway.

erratic acceleration, if you can't keep the speed constant then you shouldn't be on the road
Posted By: Mondeo_Scott Re: 10 rules for dating my daughter - 14th Dec 2007 2:43am
lol make sure its a good cover one aswell
Posted By: MattLFC Re: 10 rules for dating my daughter - 14th Dec 2007 2:45am
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool tony
Posted By: Mondeo_Scott Re: 10 rules for dating my daughter - 14th Dec 2007 2:46am
Originally Posted by Tony_1985

erratic acceleration, if you can't keep the speed constant then you shouldn't be on the road

okies but hey its all good fun
Posted By: krisGTi Re: 10 rules for dating my daughter - 14th Dec 2007 2:49am
he will be getin cruise control soon just so u cant say that tony
Posted By: MattLFC Re: 10 rules for dating my daughter - 14th Dec 2007 2:52am
he has it lol
Posted By: Mondeo_Scott Re: 10 rules for dating my daughter - 14th Dec 2007 2:53am
on both me cars lol
Posted By: Tony_1985 Re: 10 rules for dating my daughter - 14th Dec 2007 2:54am
he's got cruise control

but he still manages to mess it up
Posted By: krisGTi Re: 10 rules for dating my daughter - 14th Dec 2007 2:55am
theres no hope 4 u then mate
Posted By: Mondeo_Scott Re: 10 rules for dating my daughter - 14th Dec 2007 2:55am
there is more hope of winnin the lottery on a friday than me doin thing correct lol
Posted By: krisGTi Re: 10 rules for dating my daughter - 14th Dec 2007 2:56am
lmao
Posted By: MattLFC Re: 10 rules for dating my daughter - 14th Dec 2007 2:56am
loooooooooooool
Posted By: Mondeo_Scott Re: 10 rules for dating my daughter - 14th Dec 2007 2:58am
that al yas can say
Posted By: Tony_1985 Re: 10 rules for dating my daughter - 14th Dec 2007 3:06am
there is more hope of winnin the lottery on a friday than me doin thing correct lol

yeah that sounds about right raftl
Posted By: Mark Re: 10 rules for dating my daughter - 14th Dec 2007 5:20pm
Originally Posted by Tony_1985
you can talk scott

how old's your latest girl friend ?

16 aint she.... pushing 17 if she's lucky !

Is that inches from the floor ??

I Thought you liked jade Scott, it was the caring way
you lifted her into the passenger seat, cos she couldnt reach
hence mini mo lol or mini jade lol

Public Notice : Scott Could be a Stud !! (Not)
Posted By: Tony_1985 Re: 10 rules for dating my daughter - 14th Dec 2007 6:25pm
lol nice one mark

that definately sounds about right
© Wirral-Wikiwirral