Forums
Posted By: Davey_Martin the new impreza - 13th Oct 2007 6:01pm
i'm kind of undecided on how it looks... altho agressive in appearance i'm not sure about the lines down the sides from the front and rear arches... also it seems to be these days many companies have put all their focus into the front and and the everything at the back just gets squashed in lol

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Wheels Re: the new impreza - 13th Oct 2007 6:04pm
hmm the back reminds me of a bmw
Posted By: jonah Re: the new impreza - 13th Oct 2007 6:08pm
hmmmmm, 3 series rear and front end is a bit like the new astra... but looks kinda focus-ish side on.... oh wot have the scooby designers gone and done to the impreza ?! think nono shocked
Posted By: StuyMac Re: the new impreza - 13th Oct 2007 6:18pm
Its lost its roots...

All Subarus up to now have been 4 door saloons, this is a 5 door hatch and a very different design.

Never really been fussed on Subarus, but Ill give it to them, they really have done a good job of making it look like every other car on the road... sleep
Posted By: Davey_Martin Re: the new impreza - 13th Oct 2007 6:30pm
lol from the side it looks just like a leon (not the new shape, the one before)... from the front it looks like the previous impreza... the back - well.... dont know wot to say there lol

let's hope it's performance is much better
Posted By: fordsteve Re: the new impreza - 14th Oct 2007 10:29am
you need to see one in person i see a trailer full of them friday and they look ok not as bad as the pics make them look
Posted By: Sanchez Re: the new impreza - 14th Oct 2007 10:44am
sexy time car, id have one
© Wirral-Wikiwirral