Forums
Posted By: Wheels I have an oppertunity, what do you think? - 29th Sep 2007 10:42pm
Basically i have been offered this

http://www.driftworks.com/forum/drift-cars-sale-private-sales/39570-180sx-type-x-1995-s13.html

180sx smile

for a straight swap with my car seen here http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/247144.htm

What should i do?

I know our spinking likes it wink

im gonna call him 2morra to check up 100% on a few things an make sure insurance is ok. just needs a tidy and a decent set of alloys smile

oh yeah its 356.0 miles away

Time: 6 hr 27 min frown
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: I have an oppertunity, what do you think? - 29th Sep 2007 11:06pm
think im unsure.

don't get me wrong, I'd say take it, but can u afford it this time round?
Posted By: Mark Re: I have an oppertunity, what do you think? - 29th Sep 2007 11:58pm
The pics for it are crap.
Why o why show pics of a dusty dash, does this mean that he doesnt look after it ?

Its come down from 4,500 to 3,500
He's desperate to get rid WHY !!!!
Posted By: Pomp Re: I have an oppertunity, what do you think? - 30th Sep 2007 1:55am
Originally Posted by Mark
Why o why show pics of a dusty dash, does this mean that he doesnt look after it ?

He says he doesnt have the time cuz of work to take better pics. Some one menstioned about tidyin it
up and get new photo's but looks like he aint lol.

Keep reading the posts and it says he needs the money to pay off his father? and to free up some
garage space?. Hmm so maybe he finds it hard to sell so he wants to trade Whelans car and then
sell his on?
Posted By: MattLFC Re: I have an oppertunity, what do you think? - 30th Sep 2007 3:29am
If I were you id look closer to home matey, its too far to go to risk it, you could get there and find it has problems that he isnt letting on about.

Just stick closer to home, no matter what the deal/bargain.

wink
Posted By: spinking Re: I have an oppertunity, what do you think? - 30th Sep 2007 4:31am
Originally Posted by Mark

Get it you know you want it.

Mark the car was over priced to start with.

There are alot of good 200's forsale at the min and with a far better spec than this for the same starting price so he had no option.

I looked at it (online) when i was going to get a loan to get a newcar.
Posted By: Sanchez Re: I have an oppertunity, what do you think? - 30th Sep 2007 9:13am
dont listen to spinking, he's bonkers :>, id keep yours mate, if your unhappy with it sell it, then you have more buying power.
Posted By: Wheels Re: I have an oppertunity, what do you think? - 30th Sep 2007 10:49am
yeh i suppose your right. he took a few more picture for me but im not 100% sure. so in that case i doubt it would be a wise idea to go for it. i have seen better speck S14's for the same price.

I said maybe swap cos ide still have a car to drive down in tease
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: I have an oppertunity, what do you think? - 30th Sep 2007 11:27am
dont bother
Posted By: Pomp Re: I have an oppertunity, what do you think? - 30th Sep 2007 1:27pm
should have stuck a poll up
u'd swap the golf for that? fook that lol... his car doesn't look well maintained and has probly been ragged around everywhere it's gone
© Wirral-Wikiwirral