Forums
Posted By: Anonymous Hi guys, long time no visit etc - 29th Aug 2007 1:49pm
You may remember i knocked around here for a short while not so long ago when i had my focus...

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Sold that to my brother last week so you will still see it knocking around.

Since then i have bought myself a BMW. Its a 53 plate 3 series with the M Sport kit on it. 2.0 litre 150bhp. Not the fastest thing in the world but compared to my last focus its excellent. Pull in any gear, great fuel economy, averaged 30mpg+ on the last tank and looks great. The colour is Ruby Red II, a BMW 'individual' colour which was apparently a £2.5k cost option from the factory when new. The only coupe in the country in this colour apparently. Has all the toys, cruise, park distance control, climate etc and as it is the latest facelift version it has the LED rear lights etc.

All i have done to it is HID conversion kit and parrot bluetooth kit, the final mod is an exhaust which i will be sorting out pretty soon...

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

What do you think?

Posted By: BMW Joe Re: Hi guys, long time no visit etc - 29th Aug 2007 2:17pm
very nice motor.

Is the M54 24v engine?

what other plans you got for it?
Posted By: Davey_Martin Re: Hi guys, long time no visit etc - 29th Aug 2007 2:23pm
nice motor.. some subtle cosmetic mods would b nice to see in ur list to do smile
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Hi guys, long time no visit etc - 29th Aug 2007 2:27pm
Its the latest engine they put in it before the E90 came out but not sure what it is called?

What subtle cosmetic mods would you suggest?
Posted By: CustomIce Re: Hi guys, long time no visit etc - 29th Aug 2007 2:29pm
Very straight looking example. Bet its comfy!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Hi guys, long time no visit etc - 29th Aug 2007 3:00pm
It has the M Sport suspension and seats etc so its quite hard but surprisingly comfortable and not a rattle to be heard, smooth and refined - feel a bit like an old man but getting back into the Focus... it was like a skip!
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: Hi guys, long time no visit etc - 29th Aug 2007 5:56pm
Think I may have seen you before on hoylake road?

It was an e46 in a similar colour to yours with a 53 plate? lol
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Hi guys, long time no visit etc - 29th Aug 2007 8:37pm
Yeah, i may have been there, what time was it?

Although if it was me, it will have been the exact colour, not just similar tease

Posted By: BMW Joe Re: Hi guys, long time no visit etc - 29th Aug 2007 8:54pm
between 5 and half 5?
Posted By: jonah Re: Hi guys, long time no visit etc - 30th Aug 2007 8:03am
nice motor mate... keep any mods subtle, it'll be more menacin that way.. happy
© Wirral-Wikiwirral