Forums
Posted By: krisGTi looks like av got no car 4 a while now - 22nd Aug 2007 11:07am
i was haveing a 2ltr engien fitted n me car last week an got a fone call this morning off the fella who was doin it an he said that the engien is fcuked an that it is letting water in2 the piston chambers. so am not a happy chap
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: looks like av got no car 4 a while now - 22nd Aug 2007 11:41am
gutted matey. that the one u bought from the scrappy?

what u gunna do about it? put ur old one back in?
Posted By: krisGTi Re: looks like av got no car 4 a while now - 22nd Aug 2007 11:49am
yeh thats the 1 mate.

get it home an c wats wrong then go from there

an cant even put the old 1 back in coz its in peces
Posted By: Mark Re: looks like av got no car 4 a while now - 22nd Aug 2007 2:13pm
O Noooooo
Was it bought as seen ?

Gutted for yu frown
Posted By: krisGTi Re: looks like av got no car 4 a while now - 22nd Aug 2007 4:32pm
yeh it was matey looks like a might b gettin a new car an swap some of the bits over.

gutted though
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: looks like av got no car 4 a while now - 22nd Aug 2007 4:43pm
Bought as seen my ass! they would of known it was fooked! which scrappy was it from, i`ll take it back for you the cheeky c**ts mad
Posted By: krisGTi Re: looks like av got no car 4 a while now - 22nd Aug 2007 5:44pm
got it from neptunes an a rang them 2day an they said that the worinty ran out after 4 weeks an iv had it 6. an he even said it was a gd engien asweel
Posted By: jonny boy Re: looks like av got no car 4 a while now - 22nd Aug 2007 6:20pm
okay so you've lost out on that one, why not just go get another motor? (and get it in before the warranty runs out)
Posted By: krisGTi Re: looks like av got no car 4 a while now - 22nd Aug 2007 7:02pm
the warinty ran out 2 weeks ago
Posted By: MGCraig Re: looks like av got no car 4 a while now - 22nd Aug 2007 10:44pm
Gutted mate...youve been swindled there
Posted By: MrPhil Re: looks like av got no car 4 a while now - 23rd Aug 2007 7:00am
neptunes are wnakers, they rip everybody off for engines.

trawl ebay for a 2.0 mondeo may work out abit cheaper for you.
Posted By: jonah Re: looks like av got no car 4 a while now - 23rd Aug 2007 7:31am
i no that mate, been had by them myself in the past, and they expensive too !!
Posted By: CustomIce Re: looks like av got no car 4 a while now - 23rd Aug 2007 8:27am
Unlucky mate.
Posted By: MattLFC Re: looks like av got no car 4 a while now - 23rd Aug 2007 3:29pm
I aint heard good things about Neptunes in the past, a few people have had crap from there. Sorry to hear you got bitten fella, did they tell you beforehand the warranty was only 4 weeks?

frown
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: looks like av got no car 4 a while now - 23rd Aug 2007 4:28pm
get your own back, i would! tossers mad
Posted By: DavidB Re: looks like av got no car 4 a while now - 27th Aug 2007 9:27am
To be fair, I've found Neptune's to be okay, and they're the cheapest on the Wirral. The two owners are brothers, and they are so miserable, you almost feel like apologising for asking for something.
I always use Cheshire Car Components on River Lane in Saltney (Chester). They are really sound there and very helpful and always cheap. You take a shedload of stuff to the counter and they always say 'a tenner'. Quality. smile
Posted By: jonah Re: looks like av got no car 4 a while now - 27th Aug 2007 2:08pm
i've used the one on borough road opp. the shell garage and always found that ok too
Posted By: jonny boy Re: looks like av got no car 4 a while now - 27th Aug 2007 3:22pm
Originally Posted by jonah
i've used the one on borough road opp. the shell garage and always found that ok too

wirral spares
Posted By: MrPhil Re: looks like av got no car 4 a while now - 27th Aug 2007 3:58pm
Originally Posted by jonah

mates bro owns it, for new parts the price is quite good.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: looks like av got no car 4 a while now - 27th Aug 2007 5:09pm
car spares man, next to neptune are good, always happy and cheap, i go there 1st before anywhere else smile
© Wirral-Wikiwirral