Forums
Posted By: Matty GTI anyone fancy this, lol - 24th Feb 2007 8:52pm
well my old corsa is forsale again, went to see it the other day for a nosy, its in such a state, all wheels badly kirbed, front bumper cracked, sideskirt scraped, exhaust has been chopped off, lol

the garage had to buy it back off the previous owner because of all the problems it had, it blew the head gasket for one

bit gutted like to see all my effort go down the shitter, its a shame it didnt go to a good home, and it deffo aint worth the asking price
[Linked Image]
Posted By: spinking Re: anyone fancy this, lol - 24th Feb 2007 8:57pm
Its a NAIL raftl

Shame that matty but you have got a better motor now.
Posted By: Matty GTI Re: anyone fancy this, lol - 25th Feb 2007 12:17am
cheers matey, stil gutted though, jus need some funds now 2 get the gti up 2 a good standard
Posted By: MrPhil Re: anyone fancy this, lol - 25th Feb 2007 7:53am
thought i seen this when i went past there.

only worth 3k imo
Posted By: Matty GTI Re: anyone fancy this, lol - 25th Feb 2007 4:54pm
Originally Posted by clj85
thought i seen this when i went past there.

only worth 3k imo

was worth somthin when i owned it as it was mint
Posted By: Pomp Re: anyone fancy this, lol - 25th Feb 2007 5:16pm
I seen that sitting nicely wen i went past a couple of months ago aswel lol. Guttd about the kirbed wheels and the cracked bumbers, the people who owned it must of been really bad drivers.
Posted By: MrPhil Re: anyone fancy this, lol - 25th Feb 2007 6:06pm
not sayin it wasn't, looked mint on the photo's near the docks, just a shame the new owner never kept it in good nick...
Posted By: Matty GTI Re: anyone fancy this, lol - 25th Feb 2007 11:29pm
Originally Posted by clj85
not sayin it wasn't, looked mint on the photo's near the docks, just a shame the new owner never kept it in good nick...

cheers dude, yer the new owners wer pricks, jus didnt take care of it, lets hope the next owner who has it can treat it like i did
© Wirral-Wikiwirral