Forums
Posted By: Wheels quick what do you think? - 23rd Feb 2007 2:30pm
just found this LINKY Runs well. mechenically sound, just needs a tidy up (paint ect) just phoned the guy (sounds lke a farmer confused ) and its still up for sale. i dont mind the bad points as i have 2k in my pocket right now.

just want to see what people think before i go see it. i think its a bargain with all those mods.

im in work right now and im ready to pull a sicky just to go get it!
Posted By: scoop Re: quick what do you think? - 23rd Feb 2007 2:47pm
2 words

Do it!

give it a good check over for rust,but if there is none,or no major looking stuff then get it.The pre facelift models dont have an LSD iirc
Posted By: Wheels Re: quick what do you think? - 23rd Feb 2007 3:08pm
Originally Posted by scoop2004
The pre facelift models dont have an LSD iirc

is that good or bad?. im phoning him now
Posted By: spinking Re: quick what do you think? - 23rd Feb 2007 4:01pm
Dont worry about it not having a lsd as you can weld the diff or buy a facelift lsd for less than a £100.

Buy it its set up well had all the right mods and is at a very cheap price.

Go on you know you want to.
Posted By: Wheels Re: quick what do you think? - 23rd Feb 2007 4:32pm
Phoned him again (3rd time lol) im on my way 2morra morning to see it, as long as there is no rust ect i'll be coming home with it, hope I make the 188mile jorney home. with any luck i'll be going sideways soon. if anyone has any info about what i should look out for when i see it 2morra ide be grateful. and help with gettin a decent LSD. ta
Posted By: spinking Re: quick what do you think? - 23rd Feb 2007 5:46pm
Stu macs your bestbet.

Normal things like smoke from turbo. engine rattle ask him NOT to start the car before you get there listen for rattles from the bottom end (bigends) rust shouldnt be anything to worry about dont forget the s13's a old motor now.

My cars got a tappet noise which isnt anything to worry about.
Posted By: DavidB Re: quick what do you think? - 23rd Feb 2007 5:58pm
Flipping heck, soon renaming of the site to www.cruisenissan200sxwirral.com??

Everyone gives their car a good drive-in before the seller turns up though mr tupac!

Posted By: spinking Re: quick what do you think? - 23rd Feb 2007 6:30pm
Originally Posted by StationMiek
Flipping heck, soon renaming of the site to www.cruisenissan200sxwirral.com??

Everyone gives their car a good drive-in before the seller turns up though mr tupac!

I verytrue matey but its worth asking just incase and even telling the owner you will be feeling for heat.

When i bought mine i told the guy this and it was verycold so i know it hand been touched.
Posted By: Wheels Re: quick what do you think? - 23rd Feb 2007 8:18pm
I will give him a ring when im on my way, settin off at 7am. ring him about 9. hope the car is as good as it seems.
Posted By: spinking Re: quick what do you think? - 24th Feb 2007 8:49pm
Well did you get it???
Posted By: Wheels Re: quick what do you think? - 25th Feb 2007 11:47am
long story short NO!

I drove down to bristol...The car was a right ~Rotter! he put his foot down and the dam thing nearly exploded. there was hole's everywere, the inside was soaking wet, places had the paint sanded down, bubbled paint everywere, rust everywere. the list goes on and on! I was so p!issed off with him for not mentioning any of the mechanical problems AARH!

told him to sod off, got in my car and onto the laptop to find any others that might me local, but forgot my cable to connect my fone for internet access. So i drove 90miles back north to birmingham to use my dads pc. got there and went on sxoc. noticed the car that i earlier wanted to buy was back up for sale. sent him an email & pm and waited for a call. 2hours later he called so I took his address and headed to Hastings down south. got there late at nite and loved the car. big spec on it and looks great. 'Bought it' ...got home at 3am frown had 4hours sleep now im in work absolutly fecked. anyway heres a picture of were it stand @ work this very moment. i'll take better ones soon.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Wheels Re: quick what do you think? - 25th Feb 2007 11:52am
[Linked Image]

SPEC:

Gt28rs turbo (Less than 2000miles covered) with HKS adjustable actuator
Mapped Norris Designs Stage 2 ECU
Driftworks Braided oil and water turbo hoses
Apexi Turbo timer
Nismo short shift kit
Norris Designs front mount intercooler
Norris designs dump valve & Kit
Pipercross oil breather
Sleepy eye kit
NGK pr7 Colder plugs
Walboro fuel pump
Janspeed DTM system Stainless turbo back exhaust
Vented headlight cover
K&N cone filter
Skyline style GTR rear spoiler
M3 Mirrors
Momo steering wheel
Momo pedals
Momo gear knob
Cat 2 immobiliser
Exide battery
Norris Designs Braided brake pipes
Norris designs X-Drilled rear discs
17" TSW Alloys with Yokohoma Prada 2 Tyres
Nismo tailgate badge
Nismo Key

Also Loads of standard replaced parts incl.

Abs unit
Norris Designs Rear subframe bushes
Norris Designs Standard clutch
All belts

Oil changed and Serviced regularily with history
Posted By: spinking Re: quick what do you think? - 25th Feb 2007 1:21pm
Verynice my mate Chris sent me a link to this when he was looking at buying a 200 liked it wasnt sure on the spoiler but who am i to say that as mines HUGE raftl

Needs lowering.

Does it go well
Posted By: Wheels Re: quick what do you think? - 25th Feb 2007 1:47pm
Originally Posted by tupac

Needs lowering.

Does it go well

Yes i agree it does need lowering but ive only just got it so mods will be very slow until another 6months.

It goes very well! infact i have not even put my foot right down yet cos it scare's me lol. only took it to 5k revs. ~I'll sort better pics soon.
Posted By: scoop Re: quick what do you think? - 25th Feb 2007 3:33pm
get an MMC going mate that spec list looks awesome, what sort of power it running. must be fast
Posted By: Wheels Re: quick what do you think? - 25th Feb 2007 7:29pm
What is a MMC? Can anyone est the bhp from these mods for me?.
Posted By: scoop Re: quick what do you think? - 25th Feb 2007 9:09pm
an MMC is a topic u have in "members modified cars" forum.

as for BHP, i just researched SXOC and it seems that 220-250BHP is possible with ur mods,depending on what boost ur running.

Stewy may be able to tell u more

Posted By: Wheels Re: quick what do you think? - 25th Feb 2007 10:02pm
I will do one when my internet come's back on. im using my fone at the min and the file transfer fees to upload the pics will cost a bit.
Posted By: MattLFC Re: quick what do you think? - 25th Feb 2007 10:08pm
Sweet, at least you got what you wanted matey, looks very clean and streamline!

smile
Posted By: Wheels Re: quick what do you think? - 25th Feb 2007 10:39pm
Thanks! ive just started my mmc for all to see smile
© Wirral-Wikiwirral