Forums
Posted By: Wheels 1month on - 21st Feb 2007 5:53pm
For over a month now i have been trawling Ebay/sxoc/pistonheads & autotrader all in the search of a perfect nissan s13.

Finally I found one that i was happy with

[Linked Image]

but at last min some lucky bugga got it. mad

Now this has just come up

[Linked Image]

and I really like it,
1993 UK car, CA18DET engine (running at Stage 2)
Slightly over 83.6k miles on the clock and the owner wants 3k for it.

im gona do my best do get this. I just wanted to know what people think of it before i do. the car is not actually for sale until another 2-3weeks as it has an over fueling problem at the moment.

more info here

comments>? coffee

Posted By: chris bmw M3 Re: 1month on - 21st Feb 2007 8:21pm
I considered gettin the black car you looked at myself(nice and clean),but eventually went for the s14 that I got the other day.TBH I think £3k is alot for an s13.
Posted By: Wheels Re: 1month on - 21st Feb 2007 8:47pm
I agree. I am willing to go up to about £2600 as it is low miles, and has been running under normal boost.
Posted By: lawton Re: 1month on - 21st Feb 2007 10:56pm
red one looks lovely mate, i would have it
Posted By: DavidB Re: 1month on - 22nd Feb 2007 12:23am
They both look nice.

I've been looking at those Subaru Legacy wagons. 4wd twin turbo for pence. Well worth it.
Posted By: Matty GTI Re: 1month on - 22nd Feb 2007 12:55am
the red one looks like what tonys goin for with his 200 when its finished, eg red and black theme

really do like the red 200 though
Posted By: scoop Re: 1month on - 22nd Feb 2007 1:20pm
i like that red one, super clean. ask him if the big ends have been changed recently,if not they'll need doing soon,which may be a good bargaining point
Posted By: Wheels Re: 1month on - 22nd Feb 2007 1:25pm
Originally Posted by scoop2004
i like that red one, super clean. ask him if the big ends have been changed recently,if not they'll need doing soon,which may be a good bargaining point

Thanks scoop!, worth a go.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral