Forums
Posted By: spinking One dead evo and one lucky lady. - 11th Feb 2007 4:12pm
This is one lucky lady good driver though.

click
Posted By: mp3_85 Re: One dead evo and one lucky lady. - 11th Feb 2007 5:01pm
I cant see what happened, did she just take the corner too quickly
Posted By: MattLFC Re: One dead evo and one lucky lady. - 11th Feb 2007 6:17pm
Thats what happens when you show off...

smile
Posted By: spinking Re: One dead evo and one lucky lady. - 11th Feb 2007 7:13pm
Think she might of had a blow out when she went onto the grass.
Posted By: scoop Re: One dead evo and one lucky lady. - 11th Feb 2007 7:20pm
just went in too fast i think,and gravel does that sometimes when u go onto it sideways. Ouch, looked good when it wasnt being crashed tho,good 4WD drifting
Posted By: MrPhil Re: One dead evo and one lucky lady. - 11th Feb 2007 9:43pm
i tihnk it was the fact she was a woman driver...

ok bad joke, was probabley due to the nearside wheels losing speed and the off side with the weight transfer making the car go over.

also it looks like she was trying to oversteer at speed but couldn't quite get it.
Posted By: Sanchez Re: One dead evo and one lucky lady. - 11th Feb 2007 10:58pm
look at the croner before she crashed, there is a load of cone s on the road for some reason, i think this made her take the wrong line in to the corner and thus made her roll, i think the track officials are to blame for this one.
Posted By: StuyMac Re: One dead evo and one lucky lady. - 12th Feb 2007 8:21am
I think she has just carried to much speed into the corner and understeer has caught her out. By the time shes got enough traction to get sideways she in the gravel where the car digs on an rolls.

Pretty lucky to walk away, there where a few big impacts while that was rolling!
Posted By: mp3_85 Re: One dead evo and one lucky lady. - 12th Feb 2007 10:48am
I know lol what were those stupid cones doing there? Probably some ironic 'safety' measure
Posted By: StuyMac Re: One dead evo and one lucky lady. - 12th Feb 2007 10:58am
Looking at the vid again, I think the cones are a makeshift chiccane (Or where earlier in the session) to slow cars down for the pit exit - I dont think thay had anythign to do with the accident... whistle

She also pulls a very close move on the Lotus going in to a corner, that with her general driving style would prolly have got her kicked off a UK trackday due to what inevitably happened, happening.
Posted By: mp3_85 Re: One dead evo and one lucky lady. - 12th Feb 2007 12:07pm
Isn't a chicane asking for trouble though! It's like a red rag with people racing along trying to get in there first. Pretty stupid of the french if thats the case
Posted By: StuyMac Re: One dead evo and one lucky lady. - 12th Feb 2007 12:09pm
Its a track day, no racing allowed, and deffinatly no diving up the inside to get through first smack
Posted By: blinkyspoogle Re: One dead evo and one lucky lady. - 12th Feb 2007 10:59pm
the lotus overtake wasnt that risky i dont reckon, she passed up a take a corner earlier

seems to be skilled enough but even the best make mistakes.... especially the best sometimes, when they get cocky
Posted By: DavidB Re: One dead evo and one lucky lady. - 13th Feb 2007 12:36am
I was seeing what could be done in ice in the Land Rover, and once 4x4 goes, it just lets go and not much can be done to get it back!!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral