Forums
Posted By: AX_125 Civic Type R review - 2nd Feb 2007 8:52am
Love it or hate it, it is likely to be a very popular car.

http://www.dpccars.com/car-videos/02-01-07page-Jensen-Button-reviews-new-Honda-Civic-Type-R.htm
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Civic Type R review - 2nd Feb 2007 9:00am
i want one, no i want two !
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Civic Type R review - 2nd Feb 2007 9:20am
Pretty good evolution from the last CTR smile

Honda however, should supply the drivers with the essential info that the car isnt actually a Ferrari.

Good though the car is, its very over hyped by the owners think
Posted By: Rossyboy Re: Civic Type R review - 2nd Feb 2007 10:47am
i only have to imagine that in championship white with white alloys and im nursing a semi!!!
Posted By: AX_125 Re: Civic Type R review - 2nd Feb 2007 10:50am
I think the old one was awful, handling was questionable and it looked like a suped up MPV with the majority now falling into the price band of people ruining them with even worse body kits.

Personally, if it is a Honda Civic you want, i would wait and either save up for the JDM civic type r http://stadium.weblogsinc.com/autoblog/hirezpics/typer_jp_03.jpg

Or buy a DC5 Integra.
Posted By: blinkyspoogle Re: Civic Type R review - 2nd Feb 2007 11:11am
good looking car until you're behind one

that rear reflector cluster is straight out of the 80s
Posted By: blinkyspoogle Re: Civic Type R review - 2nd Feb 2007 11:13am
that JDM civic type r is the sex tho laugh
Posted By: DavidB Re: Civic Type R review - 2nd Feb 2007 1:20pm
It grows on you, all hot hatches are pretty spread out (and boring), they all have their own good and bad points.
Posted By: AX_125 Re: Civic Type R review - 13th Feb 2007 1:20pm
http://www.parkers.co.uk/cars/reviews/review.aspx?model=1567&page=1
Posted By: DavidB Re: Civic Type R review - 13th Feb 2007 5:31pm
I quite like the Focus and the Cupra and the VXR, but not that fond of this one. I think only Honda drivers get excited about the Type R!
Posted By: scoop Re: Civic Type R review - 13th Feb 2007 6:13pm
I like it,and wouldnt mind a go of one,but in its class there is another car i'd rather own

The JDM civic type r saloon does looks loads better tho,and i can see that appealing to me more than a lot of other FWD saloons out there, but, i dont plan on owning another FWD car really
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Civic Type R review - 13th Feb 2007 6:15pm
The original Type R is an awsome machine, and look MILES better then the likes of the Focus etc (the Cupra is sweet though), but the brand new Civic as a whole just doesnt do it for me.

It looks a bit weak design wise at the front and the back just looks plain stupid. If I were to buy a Type R it certainly wouldnt be the new shape.

Just my opinion. smile
Posted By: scoop Re: Civic Type R review - 13th Feb 2007 6:18pm
yeah the phase 1 EP CTR was gorgeous (before they changed the front bumper,rear lights and wing mirror) and i do prefer that to this new one outside wise,but that interior is nice. But...... with the focus ST/RS more power is easily achieved
© Wirral-Wikiwirral