Forums
Posted By: scoop Fallout boy, my new fave band - 18th Jan 2007 7:12pm
I'll state by saying that as varied as my taste is, dancey music is always my number one,not any more

Recently there has been several rocky songs on the telly at work and i've been thinking damn these are catchy,but had no idea what they were called or who they were by, so when i got home toight i watched TMF for 2 minutes knowing i'd catch one, so then i limewired it,and downloaded all the tracks from that band, turns out all these songs i've been thinking are catchy,are from 1 band. Fallout boy,and the super duper catchy ones are

This aint a scene.its.a.god.damn.arms.race - Awesome track
Dance dance - is good
sugar we're going down - Love the quick lipped lyrics, Number one with a bullet, loaded gun lets cock it and pull it. Love it

Gonna get all the tracks put on a CD for the car
Anyone else into these
Posted By: scoop Re: Fallout boy, my new fave band - 18th Jan 2007 7:14pm
Originally Posted by scoop2004
I'll state by saying that as varied as my taste is, dancey music is always my number one,not any more

Recently there has been several rocky songs on the telly at work and i've been thinking damn these are catchy,but had no idea what they were called or who they were by, so when i got home toight i watched TMF for 2 minutes knowing i'd catch one, so then i limewired it,and downloaded all the tracks from that band, turns out all these songs i've been thinking are catchy,are from 1 band. Fallout boy,and the super duper catchy ones are

This aint a scene.its.a.god.damn.arms.race - Awesome track
Dance dance - is good
sugar we're going down - Love the quick lipped lyrics, Number one with a bullet, loaded gun lets cock it and pull it. Love it

Gonna get all the tracks put on a CD for the car
Anyone else into these

SWEAR filter needs sorting,this is the second time thats happened when i've said cock not reffering to a penis, maybe alter it to say c*ck
Posted By: blinkyspoogle Re: Fallout boy, my new fave band - 19th Jan 2007 4:54am
as a musician i am appalled.
Posted By: Pomp Re: Fallout boy, my new fave band - 19th Jan 2007 4:59am
I heard these bands before, they have got some gd tunes. Its always gd to listen to other types of music scoop, am into most things that sound gd.
Posted By: blinkyspoogle Re: Fallout boy, my new fave band - 19th Jan 2007 4:25pm
fall out boy and panic at the disco were both manufactured... and theyre pretty much lacking in talent... aulthough it has to be said whoever does the production on their records is smart as fook though, all the hooks that are in there are production techniques and u dont even need studio monitors like mine to hear it, u can even hear it through the radio
Posted By: blinkyspoogle Re: Fallout boy, my new fave band - 19th Jan 2007 4:26pm
also never go see fallout boy live, some friends of mine went to see them while i was nextdoor at the manchester academy at another gig, and apparently they only played 5 songs which does not qualify as a headline set, especially if theyre all under 3 minutes
Posted By: scoop Re: Fallout boy, my new fave band - 19th Jan 2007 4:54pm
Id never see them live, i dont think i'd go to a gig again, ive seen the 'Phonics live and it was great, but im not a screaming idiot who jumps around in a big room, shame

Yeah,these 3 songs are tops,the other are goodish too.I listen to most stuff tho, ATM ive got the phill collins gr8est hits album in my H/U. Altho it must be said im going off gangsta music (westwood stuff) Akola is good tho,brit MC who done a track to the 8 mile battle beat
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Fallout boy, my new fave band - 19th Jan 2007 5:28pm
Wow finally out of all these huge bands, I see two names I actually recognise in Phil Collins and Westwood...

smile
Posted By: blinkyspoogle Re: Fallout boy, my new fave band - 20th Jan 2007 3:02am
i havent seen phonics live but ive heard them playing live

i went to move festival in mancs to see the pixies and phonics headlined... i heard them in the queue for the train tease

i used to like em when i was a kid but when they changed direction i went right off em... faves are bartended (obv) and traffic

im not into gangsta rap i find it pretty bland (except when my mate had his big black granada... it just suited that car...) but i do enjoy rap thats clever and quick sometimes
© Wirral-Wikiwirral