Forums
Posted By: MGCraig Grey Audi A4 ??????????/ - 15th Jan 2007 6:51pm
Saw a silver/grey audi A4 before with CW stickers in window...goin towards KFC from Birkenhead area.....i was in the car with my dad...they undertook us, and my old bean got really really pissed off...was well funny (then pulled into shell petty station?) Just wonderin who it was....
Posted By: scoop Re: Grey Audi A4 ??????????/ - 15th Jan 2007 6:52pm
rich? maximumini
Posted By: MGCraig Re: Grey Audi A4 ??????????/ - 15th Jan 2007 6:57pm
ok cheers.....never seen my dad so pissed...absolutely hilarious
Posted By: Pomp Re: Grey Audi A4 ??????????/ - 15th Jan 2007 7:08pm
lmao guttd
Posted By: scoop Re: Grey Audi A4 ??????????/ - 15th Jan 2007 7:14pm
Was it proper undertaking or just gliding by?
Posted By: MGCraig Re: Grey Audi A4 ??????????/ - 15th Jan 2007 7:15pm
Gutted???? it was funny.....
he was cursing and mumbling under his breath and things..in fact, dont think ive ever even heard him say stupid f****r before hahah
Posted By: MGCraig Re: Grey Audi A4 ??????????/ - 15th Jan 2007 7:16pm
kind of just gliiding by...we were o outside lane..and he seemed to be takin ages to pass us, then he kinda put his foot down, we pulled in after him, then he trned off into the petty station...not a big deal
Posted By: Pomp Re: Grey Audi A4 ??????????/ - 15th Jan 2007 10:06pm
Lmao i prob wuda dun that haha, well if ye on the first lane an ye wanna go faster but the person on the outer lane stays at the same speed ye gonna feel abit weird so ye'll end up stepin on it hehe.

Am sure i dun that a couple of times keepin the same distance as the car on the outer lane but they got peed off n stepped on it themself hehe.
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Grey Audi A4 ??????????/ - 15th Jan 2007 11:59pm
Will probably be Rich, did you notice if he had the Audi Badge stickers on the side of the car, cos Richie has them now??

smile
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Grey Audi A4 ??????????/ - 16th Jan 2007 12:21am
Actually come to think about it he might not have had the drivers side done yet as he didnt the other day can't remember wen he said it would be getting done.
Posted By: maximini Re: Grey Audi A4 ??????????/ - 16th Jan 2007 7:51pm
hehe soz dude
© Wirral-Wikiwirral