Forums
Posted By: Garry_St Shadow New Car - 15th Jan 2007 5:09pm
well after my bad year (last year) myself and her indoors have decided to but another car we have two in mind at the moment because she has to drive it now and then

1. N Reg HONDA ODYSSEY 2.2 Auto 7 Seater SHOW CAR Full VEILSIDE BODY KIT

[Linked Image]
2. 1996 NISSAN LARGO 2.4 HIGHWAY STAR
[Linked Image]
please no wise cracks but i would like some advice
what do you think?
thanks
Posted By: scoop Re: Shadow New Car - 15th Jan 2007 6:01pm
out of those two, number 1 wins hands down, u like ur people carriers dont ya. Number 1 is the best MPV ive ever seen
Posted By: Pomp Re: Shadow New Car - 15th Jan 2007 6:21pm
Number goes for my vote aswel
Posted By: MGCraig Re: Shadow New Car - 15th Jan 2007 6:53pm
Deffo Number 1
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Shadow New Car - 16th Jan 2007 12:06am
as it is the number 1
Posted By: CustomIce Re: Shadow New Car - 16th Jan 2007 12:44pm
Number 1 looks far better, pretty mean looking!
Posted By: Garry_St Re: Shadow New Car - 16th Jan 2007 1:24pm
i have spoken to the wife and she doesnt mind which one and ive spoken to the dealer who has put a hold on it untill the end of the month at a nice price £2700 with out a trade in, so i may get more off yet, i will need to install a top alarm and immo so any ideas?
Posted By: Pomp Re: Shadow New Car - 16th Jan 2007 5:49pm
Clifford Alarms are gd
Posted By: Garry_St Re: Shadow New Car - 16th Jan 2007 6:59pm
thanks i need one with gsm ?
Posted By: Garry_St Re: Shadow New Car - 29th Jan 2007 11:09pm
we have decided on the N Reg HONDA ODYSSEY 2.2 Auto 7 Seater SHOW CAR Full VEILSIDE BODY KIT should pick it up saturday
and i have found a GSM tracker alarm with gps locator installed in the chip set so if some sneky t*** nics it ill get it back and do some damage to them..
ill post pics when i get it with full spec and hopefully see you all at the march meet
Posted By: jonah Re: Shadow New Car - 30th Jan 2007 2:56pm
nice motor mate, how many seats and wot sort of insurance we talkin cos mrs wants a zafira and they about £4500 to buy and £500 for her insurance.
Posted By: CustomIce Re: Shadow New Car - 30th Jan 2007 5:36pm
Good choice shadow, looking forward to seeing that someday!
Posted By: Garry_St Re: Shadow New Car - 30th Jan 2007 7:10pm
insurance is £285 fully comp 7 seater + ive got too pay out for the alarm..
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Shadow New Car - 30th Jan 2007 7:29pm
Bit off topic, but kinda the source of this thread....

...what happened to the Subaru? think
Posted By: Garry_St Re: Shadow New Car - 30th Jan 2007 7:37pm
stolen and not recoved police have not idea who or why... insurance has just payed out but not much as it was insured for so i am but this one and paying for a top gps/gsm alarm so if this is nick i will know hoe to find it..
Posted By: Garry_St Re: Shadow New Car - 3rd Feb 2007 4:53pm
back to frist base spent 2hours driving to yorkshire and it was the biggest heap of s*** ive every seen the carpets inside where wet, the exhurst was spilt the wiring was cut into everywhere the battery was flat the body kit had more cracks in it than a 100 year old bank note, the list goes on and make matters worst if thay could be he wanted 2900 and would move on the price or fix the problems so i told him to stick it where the sun dont shine but in words that would get me kick of the site so i am still looking
on a good note i have the alarm system and it looks the dogs u know what,,
Posted By: Garry_St Re: Shadow New Car - 9th Feb 2007 6:15pm
well the story must end
we have a 2.9 v6 4x4 ford galaxy r reg automatic with full service history
serviced every 10,000 on the dot 12 months mot 5 months tax paid £2400
shes happy with it.
i am going to get something sporty in a few months un`till then we have the mazda 121 to play around with
am going to put some alloys and a bodylit on it maybe a respary tint the windows and get some bucket seats i know am mad but it do for now..
© Wirral-Wikiwirral