Forums
Posted By: jonah the rock - 2nd Jan 2007 5:54pm
probably posted on wrong forum, if i have am sorry, but is any one going down the rock later, cos i may try an pop down later, kids permitting lol !
Posted By: lawton Re: the rock - 2nd Jan 2007 5:58pm
most likely ill be there
Posted By: MattLFC Re: the rock - 2nd Jan 2007 6:56pm
Don't worry about posting this thread here this time, but the Chat Room Thread is the usual place for these threads.

thumbsup
Posted By: jonah Re: the rock - 2nd Jan 2007 7:08pm
ok sorry, still findin my way about on here, so isanyone else goin down ?
Posted By: scoop Re: the rock - 2nd Jan 2007 7:20pm
does the rock still get busy on a tuesday?
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: the rock - 2nd Jan 2007 7:23pm
I havn't been down for a while, but I'm guessing yeah, but not as much as it does in the Summer months

Me and Izzy will probably be out tonight
Posted By: Pomp Re: the rock - 2nd Jan 2007 8:07pm
I might make an appearence but havnt decided yet
Posted By: Matty GTI Re: the rock - 3rd Jan 2007 12:33pm
the rock is a plie of wank
Posted By: DavidB Re: the rock - 3rd Jan 2007 6:58pm
I went down to PC World the other day, and saw a big set of donut skidmarks right in the middle of the car park. grin
Posted By: scoop Re: the rock - 3rd Jan 2007 7:04pm
Originally Posted by StationMiek
I went down to PC World the other day, and saw a big set of donut skidmarks right in the middle of the car park. grin

prolly tupac lol,dont condone this kind of actuvuty,depending on who else is there. I remember one of the first times i ent to the rock (before i joined CW) there was a 300ZX doing donuts right next to my car,well,there was a lamppost between us and he was getting near me and the lamppost,i was hoping he'd hit the lamppost but miss me
Posted By: DavidB Re: the rock - 3rd Jan 2007 7:17pm
I bet you were cringing!
Posted By: scoop Re: the rock - 3rd Jan 2007 7:23pm
yeah,mostly cos i couldnt do fook all about it,i was boxed in
Posted By: MrPhil Re: the rock - 3rd Jan 2007 9:02pm
Originally Posted by scoop2004

prolly tupac lol,dont condone this kind of actuvuty,depending on who else is there. I remember one of the first times i ent to the rock (before i joined CW) there was a 300ZX doing donuts right next to my car,well,there was a lamppost between us and he was getting near me and the lamppost,i was hoping he'd hit the lamppost but miss me

was it silver? the zx that is.
Posted By: spinking Re: the rock - 8th Jan 2007 8:45am
Originally Posted by scoop2004

Nope not me havnt been out in the car since christmas eve its locked away hasnt got a bonnet on and the rear carrier needs sorting.

I prob wont be going till the fmic and the kits on the car.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral