Forums
Posted By: scoop Saddam hanged - 31st Dec 2006 12:24pm
Whats everyones opinion on this,the guy is gone now, did he get the easy way out, do u think the killing will stop

Personally i think he got what he deserved,and shudda been shot the day they found him in that hole (it took 3 years to condem the evilest man in history)

I dont think the killing will stop,the only way to stop the killing is to get the brits out of iraq and let the iraqis have a civil war if they want one, and the yanks can try and get the oil all they want.

Video shows a live hanging of sadam,
You have been warned.

And....best. Click here for the ACTUAL video of saddam being hung, not seen on TV - Short drop,sudden stop
Posted By: MrPhil Re: Saddam hanged - 31st Dec 2006 1:01pm
will get worse i think.
Posted By: Dazza Re: Saddam hanged - 31st Dec 2006 4:19pm
Those that are naieve will think it will stop because he's out the picture but the reality is that it wont. They caught him 3years ago so everyone knew it was just a matter of time.

Granted his people are more scattered but by no means are they disolved or weak. Back in the Iran/Iraq war something like 200k soldiers died and 600k injuried and this didnt dent his armyies.
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Saddam hanged - 31st Dec 2006 5:26pm
the evilest man in history

Those are pretty strong words Scoop, and I honestly dont believe they are true.

Yes he was a bit of a barstard towards the Shia's and other ethnic groups, but in all honesty, he was a peaceful leader until the US talked him into invading Iran, and during the last few years of his reign.

He was certainly no Hitler.

smile
Posted By: red20 Re: Saddam hanged - 31st Dec 2006 6:20pm
he was most defanitly not the worst man in hostry. I think that the problm will get worse over time as the people who have been folowing him will see his death as somting that will make them want to fight more for his ways to carry on htey would of been better letting him rot in a jail for the rest of his life he was 70 (i think or 69) so there wasnt much left in his life

but that is my opinion
Posted By: turbo_stu Re: Saddam hanged - 1st Jan 2007 10:39am
all i know is that the joke txts are already coming in! his death hasn't solved anything, if anything it might have aggraviated (spelling) an attack
Posted By: mp3_85 Re: Saddam hanged - 1st Jan 2007 11:02pm
What an ignorant man, I've just rang saddam hussein to wish him a happy new year and he's hung up
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Saddam hanged - 1st Jan 2007 11:16pm
bring on nuclear war, its well on its way, im just glad i have built my own bomb shelter, there are 10 place s left so if you wish to reserve a place its 10k deposit now and 50k when the bomb hits, by the way i accept pay pal !
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: Saddam hanged - 2nd Jan 2007 7:21pm
Originally Posted by martypalin
What an ignorant man, I've just rang saddam hussein to wish him a happy new year and he's hung up

raftl raftl raftl raftl

I don't think he was the evilest man in history, but he certainly was a evil man.

By having him hung, he didn't suffer for what he did.

His death won't lead to anything good, just cause more hatred.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral