Forums
Posted By: scoop Burn baby burn, Massive shame - 21st Dec 2006 1:15pm
Click here to see what 50 grands worth of impreza looks like after a streetrace (and some crazy mechanical problem)

[not crashed,not gory]
Before
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
After
[Linked Image]

Posted By: Sanchez Re: Burn baby burn, Massive shame - 21st Dec 2006 1:22pm
oh dear, what a waste.
Posted By: Pomp Re: Burn baby burn, Massive shame - 21st Dec 2006 2:25pm
Yep waste, thats one reason to have a fire extinuasha how eva u spell it.
Posted By: spinking Re: Burn baby burn, Massive shame - 21st Dec 2006 2:58pm
OOOOOPSS
Posted By: Rich Re: Burn baby burn, Massive shame - 22nd Dec 2006 10:00am
It's like that wide metal arched Astra that had a supercharged 3.2 V6 in it. Dodgy bit of wiring and the whole thing went up in smoke! Must be gutting for the owners of cars like this. Let's just hope this sort of thing doesn't happen with the owners inside!
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: Burn baby burn, Massive shame - 22nd Dec 2006 10:37pm
omg absolutely gutted.
Posted By: DavidB Re: Burn baby burn, Massive shame - 23rd Dec 2006 7:32pm
This one:
[Linked Image]

Horrible monstrosity it was, I don't think it was ever driven, or even if the engine worked or not. I hated that car, and was chuffed when it went up in smoke.

[Linked Image]

Even worse, they tried to sell it on ebay for 10 grand (after it was fire damaged). Nobody bidded on it.

Posted By: DavidB Re: Burn baby burn, Massive shame - 23rd Dec 2006 7:35pm
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Dazza Re: Burn baby burn, Massive shame - 23rd Dec 2006 8:05pm
That Astra was a V8 and was something like 400bhp, although it was never used and never to be intended for use on a track - I too am glad it burnt
Posted By: scoop Re: Burn baby burn, Massive shame - 23rd Dec 2006 8:35pm
that astra had a pretty nifty interior,but the rest was an utter waste, no need for THAT much ICE, no need for wheels that big, the bodykit is too OTT,the DTM kit would of been nice, and as for the engine,in an undrivable car,why????!!!!!

Now that scooby,thats a daily driver, i just love the view from the drives seat (altho i dont agree with the aftermarket rev-counter infront of the standard one,waste of money)
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Burn baby burn, Massive shame - 23rd Dec 2006 9:00pm
Originally Posted by Dazza
That Astra was a V8 and was something like 400bhp, although it was never used and never to be intended for use on a track - I too am glad it burnt

yes
Posted By: MrPhil Re: Burn baby burn, Massive shame - 23rd Dec 2006 10:49pm
Originally Posted by Dazza

was a v6 supercharged,
© Wirral-Wikiwirral