Forums
Posted By: kaytie Street Racing Crash pics - Warning VERY graphic!! - 28th Nov 2006 10:53am

Street Racing - Very Very Graphic!

The title says it all really u
have been warned!

Guts and Brains not for the faint hearted !!

*WARNING GORY(
Posted By: Dazza Re: Street Racing pics - Warning VERY graphic!! - 28th Nov 2006 11:44am
Seen this on other forums. I strongly suggest you be prepaired for the worst as these pics are VERY graphic. If the topic begins to offend anyone I will remove it.
Posted By: scoop Re: Street Racing pics - Warning VERY graphic!! - 28th Nov 2006 12:01pm
seen this around other boards too, its VERY graphic. If u dont like graphic images DO NOT CLICK the link. A real eye opener for people who do idiotic things like this
Posted By: Mark Re: Street Racing pics - Warning VERY graphic!! - 28th Nov 2006 1:23pm
Holy shit,
i havnt seen images that bad before.

Its RAW !!!
Posted By: learner Re: Street Racing pics - Warning VERY graphic!! - 28th Nov 2006 5:42pm
makes ya think about racing ya car. she was sooo pretty aswell. it maybe fun at the time racing but it aint. its scary. i hate it wen i know someone racing, i'd rather look the other way.

them pictures were bad, when u said katie 'guts and brains' i thought it werent true. if u know what i mean. makes ya think
Posted By: MrPhil Re: Street Racing pics - Warning VERY graphic!! - 28th Nov 2006 6:15pm
18yo girl who had a fight with her parents, took her dads porsche, and drove dangerous. alot of people are saying she was drunk but the civic driver had open cans of beer in his car.

waste of a life.
very bad and unfortunate but hey lads its one point for us. GIRLS ARE BAD DRIVERS keep them off the roads.
Posted By: kaytie Re: Street Racing pics - Warning VERY graphic!! - 28th Nov 2006 7:36pm
Rhys!
Right iv got a video on my dads computer somewere bout bad crashes from street racing!
Ita bout alad whos mates were killed in a street racing accident,i will find it and put it up
women are poo poo. might I just add their are more men racers than women but the percentage of women is greater he he. women are poo poo.
Posted By: tony_220 Re: Street Racing pics - Warning VERY graphic!! - 29th Nov 2006 12:20am
u know u still would rhys head or not hahaha!!! smile
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Street Racing pics - Warning VERY graphic!! - 29th Nov 2006 1:45am
I didnt look until now... their actually not that bad, ive seen worse on the likes of rotten.com then this.

Either way though, it is a waste of life.
Posted By: kaytie Re: Street Racing pics - Warning VERY graphic!! - 29th Nov 2006 12:24pm
Omg i hate rotton.com its disgusting!

Tony ur sick! frown
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: Street Racing pics - Warning VERY graphic!! - 29th Nov 2006 7:37pm
The world loses another stupid person. Sure, it's a gory way to go and I wouldn't wish it on anyone, but I'll bet she didn't feel a thing. At least she won't kill anyone else with her driving.
Posted By: tony_220 Re: Street Racing pics - Warning VERY graphic!! - 29th Nov 2006 7:53pm
u drive like dicks aswell lol get off ya high horses haha! i know i do tease
Posted By: kaytie Re: Street Racing pics - Warning VERY graphic!! - 29th Nov 2006 9:12pm
Tony stop being mean to ppl or al do ye in haha!
Posted By: Matty GTI Re: Street Racing pics - Warning VERY graphic!! - 30th Nov 2006 12:41am
totally shockin, such a waste of life
Originally Posted by cor7a
totally shockin, such a waste of life

her face aint half as bad as yours is going to be when tony gets hold of ya cry
street racing isnt as dangerous if both drivers are a) skilled and b) the piece of road has been well thought out and planned first and c) its at the time of day that road's quietest

but yeah, still dangerous

nobody ever said it wasnt
Posted By: learner Re: Street Racing pics - Warning VERY graphic!! - 1st Dec 2006 3:58pm
doesnt matter if ur skilled or not. something may may go wrong with ur car and then u crash. u may plan things out first, but 9/10 things dont go as u want them too.

so matter how good you are a driver you can still crash
Posted By: kaytie Re: Street Racing pics - Warning VERY graphic!! - 1st Dec 2006 5:14pm
i agree with kate
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Street Racing pics - Warning VERY graphic!! - 1st Dec 2006 5:29pm
Street racing is extremely dangerous! FFS why do professional racing drivers have crashes, and GET KILLED as a result of them, even with all the safety enforcements and millions spent making the cars safer and the driver training etc???

If you think your average 25 yr old with a fast car who drives fast everywhere can race safely, then you are kidding yourself.

The only thing 99.9% of drivers who pretend to be big by "street racing" are good at, is making the roads dangerous for everyone using them.

There is no skill involved, just the fact they have spent money on a fast car and luck and hope that they dont kill someone else doing it.

You put them up against a real professional race drive and they wouldnt stand a chance when it comes to skill. Everyone has a little race from the lights with someone every now and again, im not saying I have never done it.

But for most people, its only the odd accasion, and rarely ever goes on longer then a few metres.

The reason all these street racers wont move into semi-professional motor racing is because they would simply be nowhere near good enough.

Simple as. And when you see images like the ones posted above, it makes you realise all these street racers, who do it every night, are utter dheads to be honest and deserve to end up like that girl did.

I dont think she was a street racer though, just a one off, but it goes to prove how much street racers are pushing their luck!
but shes a girl and all girls who are s..t drivers stick together, so I think what I am trying to say their is that your both s..t he he he
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Street Racing pics - Warning VERY graphic!! - 1st Dec 2006 6:25pm
Lmao Rhys, trust you to say sumthin like that lol!

raftl
I am only saying the truth he he he
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Street Racing pics - Warning VERY graphic!! - 1st Dec 2006 6:30pm
Haha yeah, you are!

tease
If you look closer you can see the inside of here mouth.
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: Street Racing pics - Warning VERY graphic!! - 1st Dec 2006 7:11pm
Originally Posted by tupac
If you look closer you can see the inside of here mouth.

where? I can't see it? Is it that bit hanging from her hair? lol
The bit thats still on her jaw its the big pnk bit raftl
Posted By: DavidB Re: Street Racing pics - Warning VERY graphic!! - 2nd Dec 2006 2:29pm
I live on a main road, I see boys in their mum's lit up fibre glass shopping trolleys and the usual 100 quid intercooler jap b0llocks flying down there all the time. They're too immature to realise the chances of someone pulling out in front of them.

At least die in something decent at Oulton Park ffs.
im made up it was her she killed and not an innocent bystander!
Posted By: mp3_85 Re: Street Racing pics - Warning VERY graphic!! - 15th Dec 2006 4:20pm
^^^

lol thats one way of putting it, but yeah stupid girl probably thought she was being cool stealing her dad's car

until she took herself out at 100mph
© Wirral-Wikiwirral