Forums
Posted By: Dazza Pic Request: Standard Focus downpipe - 13th Nov 2006 8:51pm
As title, iv had a search around and cant find any pics of a standard downpipe. I will continue my search but if your feeling bored or wish to help post one up please.

Partically interested in the two ends that connect to it and the general shape of it.

Thanks people
Posted By: MrPhil Re: Pic Request: Standard Focus downpipe - 13th Nov 2006 10:01pm
dazza tyr passion ford on the pics and vid section, there is a few pics of focu's on there matey
Posted By: Scooby Re: Pic Request: Standard Focus downpipe - 13th Nov 2006 10:18pm
The exhausts vary from year to year and engine sizes but here is a 1600cc Focus system.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Hope this helps ??
Posted By: MrPhil Re: Pic Request: Standard Focus downpipe - 13th Nov 2006 10:29pm
scooby can you get the 2.0 one?
Posted By: turbo_stu Re: Pic Request: Standard Focus downpipe - 14th Nov 2006 12:07am
can get a few pics from work what year and model are we looking at? st, 1.8, 1.6, etc
Posted By: Dazza Re: Pic Request: Standard Focus downpipe - 14th Nov 2006 12:16am
steveobennet its ok thanx, I followed the link from the picture Scooby put up and found what am after. Just need a Focus de-cat now lol
© Wirral-Wikiwirral