Forums
Posted By: Garry_St subaru has been stolen percy road wallasey - 27th Oct 2006 11:20pm
[Linked Image]

More Details about the Car Click Me

mad
i woke this morning and found i was carless some Grrr has stolen my car.
the police have found out that it was taken around 6am as one was reported doing donuts in the kwik save in the northend whats comfuseing me is how the hell thay bypassed the alarm and imobilizer and where it parked you couldnt get a deck of cards between the other cars park in front and back of it and they where not damaged....
if anyone does see it driveing around please let me know legs have to be broken,,,

oo sorry ive not been on much work commitments
thanks

EDIT
Dazza: I have made this a sticky topic, can anyone with information please contact the topic starter.

Webby : Picture Added + Latest News will appear all forums
Rss Feeds and Portal Page.
Posted By: Dazza Re: subaru has been stolen percy road wallasey - 27th Oct 2006 11:41pm
OMG! Thats horrible, did the police report what state it is in now?

Is your alarm CAT1 approved? I know Clifford give money back if there alarms are by-passed.

Very gutted for you
Posted By: kaytie Re: subaru has been stolen percy road wallasey - 27th Oct 2006 11:41pm
ooo tats bad chicken?
Whats the police sed?
Posted By: Mark Re: subaru has been stolen percy road wallasey - 28th Oct 2006 2:57am
I do hope you find them and the car mate.
Gutted for yu.

Keep us updated Mate.
Posted By: MattLFC Re: subaru has been stolen percy road wallasey - 28th Oct 2006 10:40am
Argh cheeky rats! I hope you get it back matey!

Hopefully when its found the plod will be able to find out who it is from DNA, as this sounds like someone who reguarly steals cars, not an oppurtunist thief, so they will probably be known the plod!

mad
Posted By: Scooby Re: subaru has been stolen percy road wallasey - 28th Oct 2006 10:56am
Its not difficult to know who has stolen it if it has been seen in that area ....

Gutted for you, i have had a drive about this morning after reading the post but no joy buddy.

I will have another drive about later today also, hope you get it back
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: subaru has been stolen percy road wallasey - 28th Oct 2006 1:35pm
Gutted for you mate

as matty said, it sounds like someone who reguarly steals cars, not just an oppurtunist thief.

hope you get it back in one piece very soon!!
Posted By: Pomp Re: subaru has been stolen percy road wallasey - 28th Oct 2006 2:24pm
Have you got a spare key for the subaru? cuz av been thinkin that they could posibly sneaked in an take ye spare an thats a way of bypassing the alarm's and immobilisers but if not then i wont no.

Heard a couple of storys bout ppl breakin in and taking the keys so jst wondered.

sorri to hear about that tho, but hope you find out who did it and all.
Posted By: scoop Re: subaru has been stolen percy road wallasey - 28th Oct 2006 2:40pm
absolutely gutted,im confident it'll be found mate cos it seems like theyre local people who want it for joyriding. Check E-bay to make sure they dont try and flog it.Was the alarm cat 1? i hope it comes back whole mate,its only a matter of time til the police find em,just hope they dont bump it before they get caught
Posted By: AX_125 Re: subaru has been stolen percy road wallasey - 28th Oct 2006 4:03pm
hate to be the person to bring a downer on things, if it was an opportunist thief it will either be crashed or dumped, maybe set on fire by kids.

If it has been targeted, it will be stripped and at the bottom of the mersey by now.

I hope i am wrong, and i hope you get it back.
Posted By: IzzZzzY Re: subaru has been stolen percy road wallasey - 28th Oct 2006 4:45pm
Thats just around the corner from me, where it was last seen, I'll keep my eyes and ears open for you hun.

Sorry to hear about it hope you get it back frown
Posted By: krisGTi Re: subaru has been stolen percy road wallasey - 28th Oct 2006 5:39pm
sorry 2 hear about it m8 hope u do get it back n 1 peace
Posted By: spinking Re: subaru has been stolen percy road wallasey - 28th Oct 2006 7:48pm
Gutted for you matey.

There was a car chase by me this morning (sat) at about 7am i live in Oxton/Prenton it may just be pos its up this way.

I didnt see the car matey so i carnt say it was yours.

So gutted for you matey.
Posted By: lawton Re: subaru has been stolen percy road wallasey - 28th Oct 2006 7:59pm
gutted, what a shame, hope you get it back in one piece, but the question is, do you want it back, if its been thrashed?
oh no i am so so sorry to hear this mate, i am so angry. i dont know whether it could be linked but my brothers car was broken into on fri night too and they tried to steal it but the alarm went off and they ran away, then they broke into a car just round the corner from my brothers in bromborough. apparently the people who did this were going on a rampage and 2 have been arrested.
they are ..., i hate them grrrrr they make me so mad the robbing T**TS!
Posted By: MattLFC Re: subaru has been stolen percy road wallasey - 30th Oct 2006 2:33am
Any further news on this mate?

smile
Posted By: StuyMac Re: subaru has been stolen percy road wallasey - 30th Oct 2006 8:17am
Unlucky bud frown

Love to say I hope you get it back safe and sound, but as already mentioned, Im not sure Id want my car back after something like that, not sure it would feel the same frown

Hope everything works out though smile
Posted By: Garry_St Re: subaru has been stolen percy road wallasey - 30th Oct 2006 11:52am
mad
no news as yet i have people looking everywhere but its just disappered off the wirral if i get any more news i will let you all know thanks for the kind words
Posted By: kaytie Re: subaru has been stolen percy road wallasey - 30th Oct 2006 12:20pm
thumbsdown I really hope u find it hun! I will keep me eye out for it! x
Posted By: StuyMac Re: subaru has been stolen percy road wallasey - 30th Oct 2006 12:24pm
Have you tried all the little alley ways round the Connaught Estate on the north end - I have a mate who works for RNW and thats where he has to go to pick most of the Wirrals stolen car up from frown
horrible dirty nasty smelly filthy little tramps! i hope you find the little git and break his legs. wat a fookin tit or tits? these kind of people should be burned alive. sorry about the rant but what makes people think they have the right to other peoples property?? mad
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: subaru has been stolen percy road wallasey - 31st Oct 2006 6:05pm
Hi Gary, not been on the boards in ages so only just found out about this. I'm absolutely gutted for you and I will definately keep a look out.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral