Forums
Posted By: StuyMac Why is nothing simple with this car?!?!? - 20th Oct 2006 9:36am
Got a call earlier in the week about the 180, apparently the clutch I supplied fits the car and engine fine, the bell housing fits, but the pivot arm for the clutch slave cylinder to release bearing is the wrong shape think

Apparently this may need some special arm to fit, as with the clutch being a twin plate item, and a different overall shape to a std clutch and cover, the std arm may not simply work. These arms are not available seperatly, meaning Ive had to fork out for a brand new twin plate clutch kit (Not much change from £1k) omg

Good news is though, the car is all together, the FC has arrived, and Im just waiting for the clutch to arrive from Japan so they can map the car smile

I dont think the old clutch will be a problem to sell either. I just dont think they where too fussed about fabricating an arm for the car, but if the car had been up here I would have made something to do the job, and there are a lot of like minded people who own these cars, so I should be able to get my money back for the Flywheel, plates and cover that I have smile
Posted By: Mark Re: Why is nothing simple with this car?!?!? - 20th Oct 2006 1:40pm
omg So are you having to buy the Clutch Kit now?
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Why is nothing simple with this car?!?!? - 20th Oct 2006 1:44pm
Not buying.....bought, its on its way doh
Posted By: spinking Re: Why is nothing simple with this car?!?!? - 20th Oct 2006 7:57pm
Sorry to hear about that stu matey goodluck getting your money back.

Bet your itching to get it back.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral