Forums
Monday 29th may
12pm onwards
£3 on entrance
anyone up for this, its a gud day out most of the time.
i might go, me and john went to the last one last year, the one where it was really hot, was a great day
Might be up to this. depends if am off work.
i fancy this one. will be goin if i can get it off work, its always a good day.
im well goin to this. i was in southport a few years ago when the beach cruise was on and thats what got me into modified cars.
i am off work so i might be going
btw theres an "after party" sorta thing after the cruise. In the evenenig everyone goes to this industrual estate and drags! its prity class
RRRRRRRRRRRRRR away on me hols.

will i ever get to go on a cruise this year
Only two weeks away ish.
This is always a blinder happy

The weather is normally great and a bank holiday so all day to just lounge around......

Anyone else up for going ?
I will hopefully going, away doing a convoy?
If someone posts a meeting time and place,
you can all get together smile

We can move this topic into our Convoy Forum.

Anyone want to take the lead?

Only 1 weekish away now ?
Its This Monday ?
sorry i wont be joining you, girlfriends dads birthday. shame always good these meets, all ways hear good feed back form them
It dosnt look like theres much interest for this one. Shame really as its normaly a great day if the weather is kind think
iam working till 1.30 on monday, but if the weather is nice then ill go down for a few hours,
im going to this one if the weathers good
oh no im in work till 5:30, gutted! i wanted to take my car with the new wheels and graphics and roof down. i hate bloody work, gets in the way of my cruizin lol
looks like the southport cruise will be held on thecarprks along the front again as high tied is around 2 ish
Vist our Review forum for members reviews.

Click me
© Wirral-Wikiwirral