CWC12
Saturday 30th July

More details to follow asap.
Full Cruise details

CWC12
Sat 30th July
Lower Viaduct Car Park, Carlisle
8pm onwards

There will be a burger van at this Cruise selling a variety of food.

Map and directions

[Linked Image]

(Location is marked on the map in BLUE)

For people coming for the North & South, the easiest way to get to the location is via Junction 44 of the M6.
After leaving the motorway, exit the roundabout at the 1st junction and follow the road (A7) for approx 2miles.
You will then come to a big roundabout (Hardwicke Circus), Enter the roundabout using the middle lane & leave at the 4th exit (Castle Way, A595).
Follow this road in the left land for approx 1 mile; you will then go under a White bridge which is apparently supposed to look like a bow & arrow!!
Immediately after this bridge, take a left turn & go down the hill, the cruise location is then 200yards on the right.

WARNING: It is a sharp left turn and comes upon you suddenly as it is not very well signposted, if you miss it go round the little roundabout further up the road then back to Hardwicke Circus.

For people coming from the west, follow the A595 into Carlisle until you reach the big roundabout (Hardwicke Circus), the follow the above directions.

WAP site: wap.cruisewestcumbria.co.uk
Looks good, who's up for doing thiss one then ??
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Cruise West Cumbria 12 : Saturday 30th July 2005 - 16th Jul 2005 4:30pm
have u been b4 was there alot there
bit far away dont u think?
About 2 hours away, went through cumbria on the way to scotland last week. Never been to a cwc so would be up for it.
Erm, a 2 hour drive aint that far but others may disagree. Personally i think it will be a great one ??
its new, i might go
Posted By: Meesh Re: Cruise West Cumbria 12 : Saturday 30th July 2005 - 22nd Jul 2005 10:20am
I've been saying I'll go for the last 3...oops lol sorry Jayne! laugh

If my a55 has a job by then I'll be up there wink
© Wirral-Wikiwirral