Forums
Posted By: Mark Who`s coming the next meet?? Thurs 17thFeb 2005 - 11th Feb 2005 5:58pm
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

=======================================
  • Find out just how loud your Ice is?
  • Cruisewirral Sound Meter.
  • Great Banter.
  • Top Motors.
  • Buying and Selling.
  • Friendly for all ages.
  • There is a wealth of experience to help you
  • Get your car pictured for our gallery.
  • A Night Not to Be Missed

=======================================
Cruisewirral weekly Sound Off
[Linked Image]

New to Cruisewirral Meets
We now have a Sound Meter which we can test your Ice install,
And place your results in our very own League Tables. Click Me
Have your Exhaust and Engine tested too.

Cruisewirral Meets Bigger Better Every week.

This week we have a prize Draw of £20 for
drivers and sound off entrants.

Win Win Win Win Win Win Win Win Win
[Linked Image]
Win Win Win Win Win Win Win Win Win

Dont forget you can pay for your Modified National Tickets at the Meet.
See Sally in the Cafe :go: :go:
ill be there if i can get a lift after my drivin lesson
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Who`s coming the next meet?? Thurs 17thFeb 2005 - 11th Feb 2005 6:02pm
I'll be there defo
wild horses couldnt stop me. ade you know im ya man for the lift
ok, ill defo be there, thanks daz, laugh yes
Am defo coming and this time i will have the wining ticket happy
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Who`s coming the next meet?? Thurs 17thFeb 2005 - 11th Feb 2005 7:44pm
Ill be there as usual happy
Yep, not on nights so ill be there smile
Originally posted by djrenegade:
ill be there if i can get a lift after my drivin lesson
Get your driving instructor to finish your lesson at the meet, his eyes would simply pop out of his head....... happy
scooby, ive got a lift sorted, and you gotta bring the scooby cos i aint seen it proper yet, only through ya doors at the garage when am passin
Seen the new rims whilst popping in and out of Autosafe this past week.....GORGEOUS!

Wont be there unfortunatly, workin lates so dont finish till 10:30 frown
I will be attending as usual!

All members remember to sign up for the Ice 'Sound-off' as its only £1 and that enters you into the CruiseWirral league table.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Who`s coming the next meet?? Thurs 17thFeb 2005 - 11th Feb 2005 11:41pm
ill try to come but depends whether kat is workin an can has enough energy to go lol laugh
Will be there. Might try and put my ice in there car but i am trying to build an install and need a little help so it will look amess and prob sound like a loud fart.
i will be there again

Me and sanchez will be hasseling you for your £1's to enter the sound off. Even if you entered last week, give it ago this week to see if you can better it, you automatically get entered into the sound off league table if you join in the fun

its only a £1 and you stand another chance to win
[Linked Image]
i will be there this time , i promise.
Posted By: AL Re: Who`s coming the next meet?? Thurs 17thFeb 2005 - 12th Feb 2005 1:01pm
Catch you all there as usual peeps!
I will be there, Would not miss it for the world...
Ill enter the sound off but my feble stystem aint gunna stand much chance! lol.

Vibe Black Box II
Kicker Sub in halfords (the £180 one)

The panasonic headunit is what lets it down the most though!
i have a nice quiet exhaust again so dont stand a chance either!

oh and ill be there!
I shall be there again, and will be entering the sound off again altho I have changed nothing, might just change some settings on the head unit. See you all there.
if car ready from body shop will b there (with my dad drivin arhh)4 zorst sound off. Got couple o buyers lind up so it cud b the 5s last visit.

Stop cryin every1 it will b ok. i will cope sum how. Just wait 4 me nxt 1
argh im in work AGAIN! hopefully i'll be able 2 get time off and come to a meet asap! happy
Ill be there smile
i'll b there if i can get over!
GUTTED WELL AND TRULY GUTTED. My engine has dumped oil everywere seems my car carnt take speed bumps and as a result have cracked the sump/HOLED it i think will try and get it fixed but somehow carnt see me comin looky its a alloy sump really.
Posted By: dikky5 Re: Who`s coming the next meet?? Thurs 17thFeb 2005 - 16th Feb 2005 11:36pm
not goin in 5 now. need 2 roll the arches!!!!
I will be there tonight, not sure how yet but il sort something lol happy
Posted By: Mark Re: Who`s coming the next meet?? Thurs 17thFeb 2005 - 17th Feb 2005 9:19am
I will be there with the camera at the ready laugh

Should be a great night with the sound off,
and the chance to win £20 happy

Who's going to win this week ?
I will try to make it if I get back from the Hossi in time. Only problem is that I don't know where the new place is? Can someone pm with the details. BTW, I have been approved.
Will be bringing my nephew who's 17 in April and has a car waiting to be modded. He's been logging on looking at other members cars. He's coming down for advise and tips on modding his Fiesta.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Who`s coming the next meet?? Thurs 17thFeb 2005 - 17th Feb 2005 11:08am
happy see yall there
Posted By: Neon-O Re: Who`s coming the next meet?? Thurs 17thFeb 2005 - 17th Feb 2005 12:21pm
Ill be there, as usual now happy
Don't forget peeps you can pay Sally at the meet tonight in the cafe for your Nationals,Rolling Road,go karting etc
Don't miss out on these events peeps thumbsup
SuperDave hopefully you can attend, and if you bring your nephew I can assure you he will fit in and theres plenty of people that can give advise on how to Mod the fiesta such as myself, MisterAdam or even Meesh laugh
Posted By: Mark Re: Who`s coming the next meet?? Thurs 17thFeb 2005 - 18th Feb 2005 2:30am
Check out this weeks Review Click Me

What a great Night happy

Topic Closed.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral