Forums
Posted By: RUDEBOX Public Meeting -Kill The Bill - 8th Nov 2015 8:31pm

Attached picture Kill The Bill Special Meeting.jpg
Posted By: chriskay Re: Public Meeting -Kill The Bill - 18th Nov 2015 4:27pm
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Public Meeting -Kill The Bill - 18th Nov 2015 4:50pm
Yep, everyone should just lie down and let the UK become a dictatorship under Tory rule and talk about Coronation Street on WikiWirral.
Posted By: chriskay Re: Public Meeting -Kill The Bill - 18th Nov 2015 5:02pm
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Public Meeting -Kill The Bill - 18th Nov 2015 5:13pm
Spot on Chris. I for one have maintained that wiki is NOT repeat NOT to be used as a personal political soapbox. The same applies should any extremist right wing stuff pop up either.

Politics and religion are a no-no on a site such as wiki. No DD - you are wrong in what you say.

Leave the viewing and discussion of Coronation St to those that want. I'm not one of them!
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Public Meeting -Kill The Bill - 18th Nov 2015 5:26pm
Its Mark's forum and his policies apply.

Its an inclusive forum for everyone as far as I'm aware, there are many parts of the forum that I don't bother with, there are many posts I don't read.

I had though about asking Mark about starting a politics topic to isolate it from general chat, clearly politics would still also appear in national and local news. I would have thought it would have been proposed by some who thought the subject less interesting.

Love to know how extremist viewpoints are measured, the first post in this thread is certainly not extreme, its enshrined in law and is calling for status quo.

I would love to see a list of what you consider suitable topics, is it just subjects that you like, I'd bet Big Brother or Coronation Street aren't on your favourite subjects list either.
Posted By: granny Re: Public Meeting -Kill The Bill - 18th Nov 2015 5:29pm

https://www.wikiwirral.co.uk/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/848191/politics-today.html#Post848191
Posted By: derekdwc Re: Public Meeting -Kill The Bill - 18th Nov 2015 5:31pm
Originally Posted by diggingdeeper
Yep, everyone should just lie down and let the UK become a dictatorship under Tory rule and talk about Coronation Street on WikiWirral.

I've never been in a union but I do think this gov would like to get rid of the unions by fair means or foul.I dislike agencies and zero hour contracts

ps chris you're 10 days late in posting a reply plus you don't have to look at her posts.
Posted By: Mark Re: Public Meeting -Kill The Bill - 18th Nov 2015 5:44pm
wikiopinion

wikiadmin

spiritwiki
© Wirral-Wikiwirral