Forums
Posted By: Mark Coke a Cola Truck : Liverpool - 7th Nov 2015 12:26am
[Linked Image]
4th December Liverpool click me

Christmas is a coming santa

Posted By: DavidB Re: Coke a Cola Truck : Liverpool - 7th Nov 2015 5:51pm
'Coca Cola' 😌
Posted By: Greenwood Re: Coke a Cola Truck : Liverpool - 7th Nov 2015 6:16pm
If there's only one truck, that's a pretty wacko itinerary, geographically speaking.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Coke a Cola Truck : Liverpool - 7th Nov 2015 10:07pm
I won't be going seeyu

It has been well known that Coca-Cola has been a supporter of Israel since 1966. There have been a number of recent events which clearly prove this.

In 1997, the Government of Israel Economic Mission honoured Coca-Cola at the Israel Trade Award Dinner for its continued support of Israel for the last 30 years and for refusing to abide by the Arab League boycott of Israel.

On October 11th 2001, Coca-Cola World Headquarters hosted and was the main sponsor of the American-Israel Chamber of Commerce Eagle Star Awards Gala.

In February 2002, Coca-Cola teamed up with "Friends of Israel" and National Hillel to cosponsor a lecture given by the infamous zionist correspondent Linda Gradstein at the University of Minnesota.
In July 2002, it was announced that Coca-Cola was to build a plant on stolen Palestinian land at Kiryat Gat, in return for millions in incentives from the Israeli government. The new plant will be employing 700 Israelis. The land, Kiryat (Qiryat) Gat, has an industrial park built on the lands of the village of Iraq Al Manshiya. The residents were ethnically cleansed in 1949 in contravention of International Law. This land would have been part of Arab Palestine under the partition plan adopted by the United Nations in 1947. However, this has not been the case.

In October 2005, Coca-Cola increased its investment in Israel by buying a 51% controlling interest in the Tavor Winery. Tavor Winery is an Israeli company that is based on occupied Palestinian land at the foot of Mount Tavor, overlooking the Sea of Galilee.

Coca-Cola's support of Israel has helped to oppress the Palestinian people, and for this reason VPM has included Coca-Cola as one of the companies to be boycotted.

Brands under the Coca-Cola company: Dr Pepper, Fanta, Fruitopia, Kia Ora, Lilt, Sprite, Sunkist, Schweppes

boycott coke
Posted By: fish5133 Re: Coke a Cola Truck : Liverpool - 7th Nov 2015 11:21pm
Support Israel? Maybe trying to make amends for their association with Hitler.
Posted By: Greenwood Re: Coke a Cola Truck : Liverpool - 8th Nov 2015 4:10pm
Can't stand the stuff anyway, but if I did drink it that'd leave a bad taste in my mouth. Pass me the Irn Bru...
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Coke a Cola Truck : Liverpool - 8th Nov 2015 4:27pm
If Christmas is now equated to the arrival of an American sugar laden chemical carrier of doom parked up somewhere in town - then Heaven help us !
Posted By: Uffda Re: Coke a Cola Truck : Liverpool - 8th Nov 2015 4:37pm
Originally Posted by Pinzgauer
If Christmas is now equated to the arrival of an American sugar laden chemical carrier of doom parked up somewhere in town - then Heaven help us !

raftl
© Wirral-Wikiwirral