Forums
Old Egremont Mission.
Guildford Street.
Off Union Street.

Saturday 17th October 2015
Hope to see you there.
Ummmm, bad timing....HB opens its doors tomoz.....I think Locals will head there, instead.

Sorry, Giggler. xx No offence intended.
Originally Posted by Giggler
Old Egremont Mission.
Guildford Street.
Off Union Street.

Hope to see you there.
Great I know a few that will go.All for a good cause Giggler well done xx
Originally Posted by snowhite
Originally Posted by Giggler
Old Egremont Mission.
Guildford Street.
Off Union Street.

Hope to see you there.
Great I know a few that will go.All for a good cause Giggler well done xx
You and your Great Mates seem to go everywhere! Not seen a sniff of a single photograph.
Originally Posted by RUDEBOX
Ummmm, bad timing....HB opens its doors tomoz.....I think Locals will head there, instead.

Rude do you really think people are so sad that they will spend the whole day in Home bargains ? Keep up the good work Giggler and I'm sure you will have a great day. X
Originally Posted by RUDEBOX

I had a scoot around the new HB before the attic sale.
It was just like all the other HB`s but this one sells adult onesies!

Thank you to everyone who came down to support us. We raised about £200
Well done Giggler, x
Yes, well done Giggler.
It wasn`t just me! They got about £70 from the kitchen, £70 from the tables and I donated ALL of the massive £27.51 that my mum and I took after four hours.
We had some nice stuff from family and friends but people will still haggle after complimenting you and after telling you they can see it`s never been used or worn or whatever.
The amount of people hoping to find Clarice Cliff or something more valuable is incredible. I wanted to write Clifford Clarence on the bottom of the pottery in marker pen. Just for a larf. raftl
Well done Giggler xx
© Wirral-Wikiwirral