Forums
Posted By: XxKinkyxX Review: oswestry meet - 21st May 2005 3:50pm
Well we started off at the little chef in eastham to do our unoffical cruisewirral convoy , well we met Corsajohn and Den , and waited 20 mins for sted but he was running late because he had to go pick some people up ...

So we were coming down the motorway slowly to give sted a chance to catch us up .

We reached the wrexham Services to see quite a few cars there , to be led By MOL to get to oswestry

We got to somerfields in oswestry where the meet was to be held . more and more cars arrived .
As most of you know i went there as i am a offical Cruiseshropshire Babe laugh

I had to wait for the other cs babes to arrive before i could start posing on some of the nice cars lol smile
The babes arrived so we all started modelling ...

Pics to follow .....

I have to say thanks to the following people for their support :

Net
Den
Corsajohn
sted
scoop
sandy
darren (dilbert)
coryn
Posted By: XxKinkyxX Re: Review: oswestry meet - 21st May 2005 3:54pm
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: XxKinkyxX Re: Review: oswestry meet - 21st May 2005 3:58pm
I forgot to say thanks to TASHA for supporting me aswell laugh

Remember guys this was there local meet so it wouldnt be as big as a proper cruise
Posted By: XxKinkyxX Re: Review: oswestry meet - 21st May 2005 4:04pm
there more photos on www.cruiseshropshire.co.uk

which are alot better and also show the fantastic cars that turned up includin paz's old saxo!!
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Review: oswestry meet - 22nd May 2005 11:21pm
very nice, i liked the one were you were standing against the wall. it looked like you were havin a number two,
Posted By: XxKinkyxX Re: Review: oswestry meet - 23rd May 2005 10:14am
lol maybe i was andy!
Posted By: Rocco Re: Review: oswestry meet - 23rd May 2005 10:21am
Sounds like you had a wicked time! Always better when there are photos to show what we all missed out on! (Even if they are hardly any cars!) lol

Glad you all had a good night happy
Posted By: XxKinkyxX Re: Review: oswestry meet - 23rd May 2005 10:30am
it was good rocco. u shud come with us next time. but as i said there are more pics on cs an still more to come from streetexposure.
Posted By: scoop Re: Review: oswestry meet - 23rd May 2005 12:57pm
Sorry for walkin off kat but i was in a bit of a foul mood and i thought it was gonne be a biggun. Was pretty peeved when i saw a bunch of novas so we went the pub.Sorry. Good on ya tho babe, i can see this becomin a career.
Posted By: Den Re: Review: oswestry meet - 23rd May 2005 6:57pm
was a decent night, few chavs about and the camera guy was quite pervy but entertaining to watch him photograph with a boner
Posted By: net Re: Review: oswestry meet - 23rd May 2005 7:03pm
Originally posted by Den:
was a decent night, few chavs about and the camera guy was quite pervy but entertaining to watch him photograph with a boner
totally agree but i was glad to be there for our kat.
sorry i dint say hi den nxt time i will xxx
Posted By: XxKinkyxX Re: Review: oswestry meet - 23rd May 2005 7:05pm
to be honest scoop, it wasnt just a bunch a novas an as i remember there wasnt even a nova there. i hope u enjoyed the pub.
thanks kat xxx
Posted By: Den Re: Review: oswestry meet - 23rd May 2005 7:25pm
that's a lie katrina some young lad pulled up next to me in a rusty nova with L plates and his mum sat in the passenger seat skinning up eek
Posted By: net Re: Review: oswestry meet - 23rd May 2005 7:31pm
Originally posted by Den:
that's a lie katrina some young lad pulled up next to me in a rusty nova with L plates and his mum sat in the passenger seat skinning up eek
we saw that 2. his mum goes every week with him raftl poor thing
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Review: oswestry meet - 23rd May 2005 8:14pm
lol well done kat laugh
Posted By: scoop Re: Review: oswestry meet - 26th May 2005 7:03pm
[Linked Image]

Half off camera to the left hand side is a nova kat. Sorry to **** on your bonfire but there was at least one,then there were the XR"s and saxos. Just burn em all i say.Sorry
Posted By: Den Re: Review: oswestry meet - 26th May 2005 7:54pm
that's my car to the right tease
© Wirral-Wikiwirral