Forums
Originally posted by CTRJayne:
Thanks Guys smile

Thank you to everyone who gave us their support last night. The event went really well and we have received no complaints so far. With approximately 500 cars and over 1,000 people, we are pleased to say that this Cruise was as busy as our 2004 Summer Cruises. With cars coming from as far as Wales, Cheshire and Edinburgh the word is spreading fast and we hope as the weather improves our events will be even bigger and better. Fast and Modified were there and took lots of photographs, there should be a feature in their magazine soon, when we find out more details we will let you know.

The Professional Cruise Photographer was once again very busy and was pleased with the good turnout of cars, with the number of people who wished to have their car photographed, he was kept busy till at least 1am.

A big thank you to the Cruise Wombles who made our task of cleaning up at the end of the night a lot easier. This was much appreciated.

A full Cruise Report and Pictures will be on the website soon.

Once again thank you and we hope you can join us at our next event.

Cruise West Cumbria Organisers
Sounds like it was a great night

apologies for not being able to attend, Hopefully I'll be free for the next one!
Definetly sounds like a great night had by all, sorry I couldnt make it!
was a good night. lots of nice cars and loads of people laugh
only problem was it was so cold :rolleyes:
cant wait for the next one laugh
Make sure ya let us know when the next one is

If the diary's free, some of us may well attend laugh
hehe will do laugh
did no one go off here then?
dont think so hun

speaking to a few members since then a few of us wanna come to the next one, so all goin well & if the dates free for us laugh
hehe kool. would be good if some of you came laugh
i will let you no when it is... is should be in a month or so......
WOO HOO!!! laugh laugh laugh

the 2 newwest mods should be ready and installed for it then!

is rite laugh
© Wirral-Wikiwirral