Forums
[Linked Image]

Thurs 29th Dec: Top End VS Cruise Stockport thumbsup
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Review: 29th Dec Top end VS Cruise stockport - 30th Dec 2005 12:58am
heya

it was quite a good turnout out onight despite the weather, was nice to see a lot of people turn up at asda bromborough, was a good convoy to lymm..

it was snowing all night aswell, proppa chrimbo style..lol

i got a fair few pics which il send to get hosted...

also fast car were there, steph got a picture taken of her haha..

and i got to talk to the glenda from fast car (the one that gave me the rollin cheap style page wehey!!lol)

all in all a decent night and a great laugh....

thanks for everyone that turned up to show ther support wink
Posted By: Scooby Re: Review: 29th Dec Top end VS Cruise stockport - 30th Dec 2005 12:58pm
It looks like the convoys are starting to pick up slowly for 2006...

Sounds like a great night mate, Bit cold for us pensioners like and obviously i now come with the label of being a "Fair Weather Cruiser" happy

[img]http://www.fastcar.co.uk/fx/e61d9484/1.img[/img]

Top Job Aggy mate, well done and hope everyone enjoyed it ??
Posted By: red20 Re: Review: 29th Dec Top end VS Cruise stockport - 30th Dec 2005 1:15pm
i went but didnt find it the convoy that i was with that left lymm got lost an we ended up in manchester city center an still didnt find it after driving around for an hour gutted
was a very gd night;

there was some amazing cars, one punto in particular stood out with its hydraulics eek

the convoy home was fun, through liverpool, one scooby poopin flames down the road laugh

top night even if it was freezin thumbsup
Was a good night, good convoy on the way there. Not like the rest.

On the way home, couldnt be arsed with a convoy so just got off, after ppl seeing there ass!!!
top night. firat of meany i hope for 2006.
conveys were mad got lost but still made it.
megga 600 brake skyline and even a ferri turned up forgot me cam and was gutted coz somany sweet moters there.
bring on the next one hopefully the mondy will be kitted then.
a big thankyou to aggy for sortin this one thumbsup
Originally posted by cor7a:
there was some amazing cars, one punto in particular stood out with its hydraulics eek
yeah ya did have a thing about that car along with the corsa hehe! bless!

well i actually got to go to this one, i never really get the chance there always on nights when im workin. but i enjoyed it even tho it was freezzzzzzin there. had a laugh aswell, the convoys were good and some really really nice cars there!

jus kept walkin round all the cars with john n matty, the evo and skyline were fookin lovely!

cant wait to see the pics taken, hope the one of tom gets shown in the mag or sumit, i would laf my head off! happy
[QUOTE]Originally posted by cor7a:
[QB] was a very gd night;

hmmmm, this would happen to be the same one as the one that turned up at the last manchester cruise, glad to see a good turn around of cars.
Posted By: Mark Re: Review: 29th Dec Top end VS Cruise stockport - 30th Dec 2005 10:10pm
Pics From Aggy

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Mark Re: Review: 29th Dec Top end VS Cruise stockport - 30th Dec 2005 10:11pm
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Mark Re: Review: 29th Dec Top end VS Cruise stockport - 30th Dec 2005 10:11pm
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Mark Re: Review: 29th Dec Top end VS Cruise stockport - 30th Dec 2005 10:13pm
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Looks like a good night & cold..
Shame the god dam salt shows up on the cars.

Cheers aggy for forwarding the pic santa
Posted By: xcorix Re: Review: 29th Dec Top end VS Cruise stockport - 30th Dec 2005 11:08pm
i had a gr8 time freezin cold tho well my own stoopid fault for forgetin my coat had to wear one with no sleeves
oh my god that blue civic was discusting, and that orange kaa is terrinble, nice sky line though and aggy, your car lookin sweet as usuall.

hey every one check it out

www.*********.co.uk

Thats barry boys
Posted By: lawton Re: Review: 29th Dec Top end VS Cruise stockport - 30th Dec 2005 11:40pm
sorry i couldnt make it guys, too cold and was too tired
nice to see every1 washed there cars fot this cruise lmao

sorry didnt cum hate convoys at besta times but weather was far to shoot!
Originally posted by Corsa 1.4:
Was a good night, good convoy on the way there. Not like the rest.

On the way home, couldnt be arsed with a convoy so just got off, after ppl seeing there ass!!!
which ppl saw there arse!!
Was a quality night! The Punto with the hydro's was ace. Myself, Rhys and Tom got in some photo's by FUK lol that was great. Great nite!
Originally posted by CorsaJohn:
nice to see every1 washed there cars fot this cruise lmao

My car was shining before i hit the motorway.
Originally posted by Corsa 1.4:
Originally posted by CorsaJohn:
[b] nice to see every1 washed there cars fot this cruise lmao

My car was shining before i hit the motorway. [/b]
happy
Aye good pics,

Had a laugh on way home through the tunnel with Rob, 2 nutter scooby drivers just cause mayhem laugh
M62 was a bit harsh on me on the way home, i was airborne several times and think ive bruised me arse.
Should be in fast car anyways again and good to see people braved the cold weather to come out and support the work of the organisers.
Final note to Sammie, drink your hot chocolate before we start moving hun learn laugh lol

roll on the next one.
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by John WRX:
<strong>
Final note to Sammie, drink your hot chocolate before we start moving hun raftl raftl

made me giggle tho lol
Bless ya, your a star laugh
i left early cos i was cold tease
Looked good by the pics.Aggy,that nova u parked next to,u know him???? same wheels i think,and a 2 tone with pinstripe. UR his role model lol. Nice lookin zaph there too,like the liner also
© Wirral-Wikiwirral