Forums
Posted By: Meesh Review: 22nd June: Cruise North Wales Open Meet - 23rd Jun 2005 10:37am
Started off bein late for me own convoy! lol superb start eh!

Members who went in the convoy:

Me, Gogogadget, Sted, Net, Kinky, Groovygod, Paul AX, Lawton, CorsaJohn, Misteradam, Vicky, Tony 220

Late arrival (as always) was Aggy

got there and set off for St Davids at around 7:40pm
Few cars there for that convoy, somewhere between 10 & 15..didnt count lol
We all left there at 8 and had a quick dash down the A55.
A lorry on the inside lane caused a few people to have to break hard to make the exit to get on the road to Ruthin, leaving it too late to break with a car up me a55 I was left trundling along the A55 in the wrong direction with Tony220 in front of me and Paul AX behind me

quick turn around and we finally made it back onto the right road...whewe found a parked Aggy waiting for directions!

on the 3 of us went along this never ending twisty road going through the valleys of wales, when we suddenly came to a round-a-bout..where we found Tony220! random lol

now a four car convoy made it into Ruthin about 15-20 minutes behind everyone else.

Got into the car park and found the rest of the guys n girls

smaller than I was expecting, but then again, this was a meet, not a cruise. Still a good standard of cars tehre thought! And good to catch up with some old mates

Gadget kept the people entertained with his flames...then setting his bumper on fire AGAIN! lol

Left about 10 or 11ish, cant really remember and we had a slowish drive until I got annoyed by some yocal and decided to make my own way home burning out alot of feul in the process lol

All in all I thought it was a good night, better than sittin at the rock, and I got to catch up with a few old good mates!

Thanks to Saint and Cruise North Wales for the invite

PICS:
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Den Re: Review: 22nd June: Cruise North Wales Open Meet - 23rd Jun 2005 12:06pm
looks like it were a good meet, some pretty nice cars there aswell
it was a gd meet thanks 2 meesh for the tour aswell left early 2 get sum food end up in rhly lol but over all it was a gd meet smile
ya was a good night and thanx to meesh for organisein it and everyone who made it a good night
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Review: 22nd June: Cruise North Wales Open Meet - 23rd Jun 2005 3:33pm
Yummmmm Naan Bread!

This meet was good too! lol

Some nice cars
yeah was a good night, the convoy there was abit dangerous but apart from that, it was a good night. some nice cars there
Originally posted by lawton:
the convoy there was abit dangerous
Couldnt of been worse than Mersey Mayhem 3!! because that was bad!!
was an alrite night, me n johns mate jay were on the ps2 mosta the night tho lol. some nice cars there 2 n thanx 4 meesh 4 arranging the convoy even tho we lost you and found our own way lol tease
soz that was me above, john u need 2 remember to log out on my pc lol
We got these images courtsey of Lawton.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Cheers for the Pictures Lawton smile
some good pics shame i missed that
quote: lauton.
yeah was a good night, the convoy there was abit dangerous but apart from that, it was a good night. some nice cars there.

dont worry about it, all convoys are a bad idea. dangerous and stupid.
looks like i missed out on a great night, i was gutted coz i had to work god damm it! oh well, i will hopefully be at the next one .
© Wirral-Wikiwirral