Forums
[Linked Image]
Cruisewirral Local Meet Review Thursday 12th May 2005
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

=================================================

• Who won the mega prizes This week?
  • Who's looking forward to the Nationals?
  • Great Banter Everytime.
  • Who's been showing off there latest Mods?
  • who has got nationals fever???
  • which cars got pictured for our gallery?
  • who had the loudest ICE?
  • who ordered their Cruisewirral tee-shirts for the summer?
  • which members have got new motors in time for the modified car nationals?

Pictures are now in the Gallery Click Me

[Linked Image]
===================
Cruisewirrral Sound Off
===================

[Linked Image]

Which member took the Number 1 Place?

Cruisewirral league tables

=================================================

Its all happening at Cruisewirral Meets

If you would like to join our meets Click me

Hope to see you at the next one happy

Reviews to Follow laugh
Rave about tonights meet below.

[Linked Image]
First Prize Went to MisterAdam £100
Second Prize Paul £50
Third to 10th Prize Everyone is a Winner thumbsup
Pictures are now in the Gallery Click Me happy
Pictures are now in the Gallery Click Me laugh
Pictures are now in the Gallery Click Me smile

What a great night, loads of smart cars and the New Pimp Mobeeel on show lol...

WOW how much?
Over £200 in prizes to our memebers.
Congrats Mister Adam First Prize £100
Paul well done fella £50
And to the other 8 winners happy
Damn shame i missed this one. the whole night wasn't a waste as you can see mine and DJ renegades photoshop attempt on the boards. Glad to see everyone had a good time. congrats to all the winners. Cant wait to see the new rides in person.
What a nite!

I spend most/all of the nite doing the SoundOff and we had some fun down there - Wait for the results to be posted but looks like Daz200 has some serious competition.

Seemed a v good nite and was impressed with the amount of people that showed up. Scooby the Rangy looks great and same to you too MisterAdam - Dont know if anyone noticed but I too have a new car, click

Neovo1 that 3000GT is v quick even with a boost leak!

Congrats to all the Raffle winners aswell
had yet again a great night. nice to see vicky an her kaka. kim lovin ur little touchs in the car. mr adam lovin your new car an scoobys too.

everyone in nationals mood an yay only 2 weeks to go.
cant wait for the nxt meet
same as above really a really top night and i cant wait for the next one or the nationals should be a amazin
adam well done in the raffle and car looks smart cant wait to see wat u got planned
jay wat can i say except every time i look at it its seems to get bigger lol very nice !!!!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Review : 12th May 2005 Local Meet Sponsored By Cruisewirral.com - 13th May 2005 1:21pm
decent meet and nice to see the land rover again.. have a think about putting some insulation inside the install jay..mite work a treat!

...its a shame though how the meets seem to be coming exceedingly regimented..in the queue for the sound off my engine was turned off and same for dilbert or devvo or what his name is now...whats happening here? its like we have to sneak around..i thought the purpose of private land was to have more freedom... smack
it was a great nite need 2 go after i won me sun strip coz i was late 4 work oshocked blown me amp so was not happy about wot i got in the sound off so i am goin 2 get a new 1 when i cum back of me hols c u all soon smile
wot a great turnout, i lost track of how many people turned up in different cars, all looking sweet, i really miss my car now and i want it back, or another, if i was following in the trend of all the other members, only one more meet til the nationals, cant wait
Was a great night.drove in to find everyone parked on the grass, real festival feel to it!
Some great cars out. Scooby..WOW, Adam lovin the turbo & Dazza its gonna be sweet with the new engine.
Big thanks to Neovo1 for the ride loved it & also nice meetin ya.
Well done to Adam for winnin the big one!
See ya all soon.
Well this meet was great. nice to see the sound off back on. Scoobys new jeep looks very nice and love adams new car and dazza's car should be very nice with the 2.0l engine in
Thanx to Neavo1 for taking me out in the GTO thats one fantastic car
looking forward to the next meet
great meet, jay an adam your cars are looking fantastic!!
woohoo i won a prize just stickers but the nice man swapped now i have a sun strip! hehe! congrats adam on winnin the big one!
thanks vicki an net an coryn for the support it will be soooo funny for u at the nationals! ur great mates.
nice sticker lawton!
hehe great meet guys! see you all after my holiday an hope you all have a great time at the nationals!!
love kat xxx
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Review : 12th May 2005 Local Meet Sponsored By Cruisewirral.com - 13th May 2005 7:28pm
what a night tease

good turn out, jays new car kinda p****d on the fact that me and daz had new cars raftl nice car though jay, them rims are hyoooooooojjj!!! laugh

Same again next week with the raffle?? wink

Looking into using the wonga for either a BOV or new front and rear discs and pads smile

looking forward to the next one smile
Greatnight enjoyed myself meesh get a coat. Adam you lucky person. Scooby very pimperish love the ranger all you need now is a players walk (dodgie limp). Adam like the new car mate got loads going for it drive to the rock was good even better when the slower cars moved. Not going the nats will be going nextyear hope you all have a great time and will see at the nextmeet.
Gutted I missed it but was away working. Adam you lucky geezer. Some nice new motors there too.
Superb night!

Sorry I'm late giving my review, been away all week. Busy Busy Busy

Was a great night...even if Jim did make me late turning up tease Apologies to Mark for being late startin the pics too, was..er busy laugh lol

It looked so busy! I think the new parking location worked very well

Entered the sound-off but wasnt impressed frown need a bigger amp

Vixen, why didnt you enter?! after me and Jim sorted that install for ya.. tisk tisk tisk no

Well done to Adam for winning £100 and well done to Paul for winning the £50
Well done also to the other 8 people who won prizes thumbsup

Cant wait for the next one, and definatly cant wait for the nationals.

Think you can see from some of the pics, I'm getting adventurous with the angles laugh all in preparation lol
hiya guys,
yeah i have to say was a great night, well done to every1 who won on the prize draw.
and i have to say the night went so quick!.
jay the beast waggon is lookin spot on!, and looked even better when the light show started.
meesh i will enter next time, there will b more time then.
paul sorry about ur amp, i am sure u will give every1 a good run for there money, when u get ur new one.
thank u every1 for a great night and i look 4ward to the next one, happy
top night as usual. shame it was abit chilly
i didnt win the muney. i can belive it i rush around like a mad man filled myself with that cheap mcdonalds rubbish and i didint even win a measly £100.. grrr. gud 2 see every1 tho. may b next time.
What a great night.....

The new parking arrangments were great, allot more room. Thanks for the kind comments about the new Rangy help

Great raffle and Congrats to Paul & Mister Adam on winning the Cash Prize giveaway's (Jammy Bugger's)

Looking forwards to the next one and then were off to the National's the following morning....
Great night, loads of new cars (hadnt been for 6 weeks) all toped off by going home with 50 quid in my pocket. Thanks guys see you all again soon.
What a Top Night!

it was another fun filled night once i arrived after finishing work at 8PM.

i totally enjoyed myself and thought that it was the best meet i have been to in a long time.

the meets just keep on getting better and better.

everyone is really lovely and its really good to meet all the newbies.

i tried to chat wiv just about everyone that turned up.

sorry if i missed you out my memory is not very good lol.(i am blonde!) :go:

see you all in two weeks guys and gals and all the newbies too xx hi
© Wirral-Wikiwirral