Forums
Posted By: CorsaJohn Review: Aug 29th Southport Beach Cruise - 29th Aug 2005 7:20pm
wel what can i say bout this i decided bout 1oclock i wanted to go to this as i heard it wud b gud, asked a couple of ppl if they wanted to go but they hav other plans (hoylake boat show think cars or boats????)

so i got on the fone to lawton an the legend was up for it got there bout 2.20 to see a mass load of cars an an plenty of fun, driftin, installs, an plenty of cars id neva seen b4

after the amount of times iv heard members say they aint bin to a gud cruise in ages, iv gotta say this was the best cruise iv bin to all year an an afraid u all missed out big time! with it only bein 40mins down the road wasnt a treck either,

thumbsup
Posted By: lawton Re: Review: Aug 29th Southport Beach Cruise - 29th Aug 2005 7:47pm
what a day, got a phone call off john and i decided to jump in his car with him and off we set to southport, as we got there it was packed, god no`s how many car were there but the was loads and almost every car that was there was a fresh car that i hadnt seen before, plenty of skylines, evo`s and cossies, the weather was great and so were the girls, wink was a top day out, thanks john, you all missed out on a great day, defo going to the next one
Posted By: linsy Re: Review: Aug 29th Southport Beach Cruise - 29th Aug 2005 8:45pm
i also went along to southport with cruise_cad, was a great day out and as john and lawton said lots of new cars and lots of fun. I was suprised actually that i didnt see any cw member
Posted By: Scooby Re: Review: Aug 29th Southport Beach Cruise - 29th Aug 2005 9:58pm
Just about sums it up for Cruisewirral right now, Great Cruise and Local too and no members up for it smack

Thanks for the review guy's and gutted i missed out on the fun....
Posted By: linsy Re: Review: Aug 29th Southport Beach Cruise - 29th Aug 2005 11:08pm
yea jay its a shame, best one ive been to in a long time, great atmosphere and so many new and nice cars to see.
Posted By: CorsaJohn Re: Review: Aug 29th Southport Beach Cruise - 30th Aug 2005 12:24am
as i stated earlier, this is "THE BEST ONE" iv been to this year every1 enjoyin themselves the sun out, fair ground just round the corner an sum rwd guys havin sum fun, shame there was no interest for this but i wasnt gonna miss out, cudnt seen our lot fittin in wel with the banners up but maybe next time hay?!

beats sittin in like i bet the majority of ppl did
Posted By: linsy Re: Review: Aug 29th Southport Beach Cruise - 30th Aug 2005 1:11am
why wuldnt cw fit in with the banners up? This wasn't just a small cruise ppl were from all over and im sure they would of been more interested in the cars than trying to make cw not fit in.
Posted By: Scooby Re: Review: Aug 29th Southport Beach Cruise - 30th Aug 2005 8:33am
Originally posted by CorsaJohn:
cudnt seen our lot fittin in wel with the banners up but maybe next time hay?!
Interesting comment John, why couldnt you see CW fitting in well with the banners up etc.... ?

Not having a pop or nothing, just curious ?

Gutted we missed out smack
Posted By: Meesh Re: Review: Aug 29th Southport Beach Cruise - 30th Aug 2005 10:25am
If I wasnt workin I'd have been there

gutted I've missed the last 3 frown

next Bank Holiday Monday... I'M BOOKIN OFF AND GOIN!
Posted By: CorsaJohn Re: Review: Aug 29th Southport Beach Cruise - 30th Aug 2005 2:29pm
sorry guys i meant to put "cud of" not "cudnt"

as there were a few sites with there banners up an i recon this was one of those cruises where we cud of taken control if we'd al got together as a 30 car convoy like weve dun in the past. with it bein local, def sumthin we need to arrange for the next one,

felt wierd bein there on my own with just lawton must admit
Posted By: Scooby Re: Review: Aug 29th Southport Beach Cruise - 30th Aug 2005 6:06pm
John, gutted mate as i have said before.

Looks like Cruisewirral let you down you hardened cruiser smack

I think members need to ask themselves how we let this one slip through the net.....
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Review: Aug 29th Southport Beach Cruise - 30th Aug 2005 11:59pm
indeed
Posted By: maverick Re: Review: Aug 29th Southport Beach Cruise - 31st Aug 2005 6:53pm
Sorry I missed it. But to reasons, One is that I was working that day and the other that i did not know about it anyway. Working is the only good reason to miss a good cruise....
Posted By: mikebroomy Re: Review: Aug 29th Southport Beach Cruise - 1st Sep 2005 12:12am
glad you had fun john and well donbe on going, maybe next time a week before post in events that your going and you may get a bit of intrest, I couldn't organise a convoy as I had too work in the lovely town off lifeboats lmao.
Posted By: CorsaJohn Re: Review: Aug 29th Southport Beach Cruise - 1st Sep 2005 12:16am
didnt know i was goin till mon mornin as i had only heard about it on the sunday night

iv been told there most bank holidays an this is def we shud luk at for next time as i remember pics of this in the gallery from last year
© Wirral-Wikiwirral