Forums
Posted By: scott b Review : Midnight Racing Cruise - 16th Jul 2006 12:56pm
couldnt of asked for anything better tbh, was very impressed with the turnout, still get knobs in the convoys tho, you know who you are, the location we used was spot on filled the car parks nicely, top motors on show and ppl from as far as, pontyfract (near hull) carlise and of course a good turnout from the mids guys

text that i recieved from the mids convoy leader:

we going home now, one of the best cruises ever, the mids lot are well happy, see you in 2 weeks unless your coming down to the mids next week, cheers.

to me that says it, so a big thanks to the convoy leaders and a big thanks to the ice cream van, didnt let me down complete with a free ice cream for me lol, and a massive thanks to everyone that turned up

all in all an excellent night

Admin Edit : Topic Prefixed
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Review : Midnight Racing Cruise - 16th Jul 2006 1:22pm
If the load of cars down at New Brighton were part of this convoy/cruise (as I suspected at the time), then I was going to go and have a look around the cars, but the amount of dirty looks I got off the people there as I went past, I couldnt be arsed.

Was a good turnout, would have been nice to see the cars, but most of the people didnt look very welcoming, such a shame, they should have been proud not arrogant.

frown
Posted By: lawton Re: Review : Midnight Racing Cruise - 16th Jul 2006 1:29pm
dont no where you got that from matty as everyone there was really nice,

was a good night, ill upload my pics later when i get in from work
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Review : Midnight Racing Cruise - 16th Jul 2006 1:34pm
Maybe so, but I drove past looking at the cars (and most were amazing) and got loads of dirty looks of people.

They maybe have been genuinely nice people, but I didnt see any cars I new there (bear in mind I could only really see the front ones) so I wasnt going to go over to somewhere I was getting dirty looks hehe.

There was no need at all for the dirty looks either, and they were quite blatent. Addmitadly not everyone was doing it, but there were quite a few lads standing around giving them as me and me gf drove past looking at the cars...

Glad you enjoyed it Lawton, can't wait to see the photos smile
Posted By: lawton Re: Review : Midnight Racing Cruise - 16th Jul 2006 2:16pm
few pics
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

mine,
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: lawton Re: Review : Midnight Racing Cruise - 16th Jul 2006 2:17pm
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Go Go Gadget Re: Review : Midnight Racing Cruise - 16th Jul 2006 4:25pm
i got there late but was great turn out shame i couldnt have had my car there since the mags were there.

lots of nice cars and ladies and good to see old faces aswell.

ill make sure i am there for teh next one early
Posted By: kaytie Re: Review : Midnight Racing Cruise - 17th Jul 2006 8:41am
hehe was a gud turn out, tokyo drift aint got shit on us lol

aww but ure mums car was ok gadget xx
Posted By: Pomp Re: Review : Midnight Racing Cruise - 17th Jul 2006 3:48pm
Lmao katie ur well addicted to Tokyo Drift!! raftl . you was talkin bout it at the cruise (midnight racing) and also on the forums pmsl
Posted By: Gary Re: Review : Midnight Racing Cruise - 17th Jul 2006 4:36pm
was a good turnout i popped down for a short while and what i sawe was good.

that blue nova and red corsa youve posted pics on there are absolutely gorgoues mate. cant believe ive just said that lol
Posted By: kaytie Re: Review : Midnight Racing Cruise - 18th Jul 2006 9:07am
Originally posted by Gary:
was a good turnout i popped down for a short while and what i sawe was good.

that blue nova and red corsa youve posted pics on there are absolutely gorgoues mate. cant believe ive just said that lol
was a girl driving ure car the over day?
Posted By: Gary Re: Review : Midnight Racing Cruise - 18th Jul 2006 11:24am
lol on thursday night yeah it was me mother tryin to learn to drive!
Posted By: kaytie Re: Review : Midnight Racing Cruise - 19th Jul 2006 12:28am
was she ye mum? looked ded young, aww i seen use going round the round about bless her lol x
Posted By: XxKinkyxX Re: Review : Midnight Racing Cruise - 19th Jul 2006 1:05pm
good pics lawton xxx

was a great night and i think everyone was really friendly. lots of old faces there xx
© Wirral-Wikiwirral