Forums
Posted By: Scoobys b*tch Review: 14th April 2005 Local Meet. - 14th Apr 2005 10:55pm
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Cruisewirral Local Meet Review Thursday 14th April 2005

=======================================
:go: :go:
Posted By: scoop Re: Review: 14th April 2005 Local Meet. - 14th Apr 2005 11:00pm
LOL, ive just made up the review and posted it within 3 minutes of kims one haha.

So people. how did it go

Any flames?? any ferraris?? any new major mods??

Cant wait to see the pics includin aggadoos car and general daylight pics of all the cars.

Hope u all had fun
Posted By: Scooby Re: Review: 14th April 2005 Local Meet. - 14th Apr 2005 11:40pm
A shiney red Ferrari :cheers:
Posted By: scoop Re: Review: 14th April 2005 Local Meet. - 14th Apr 2005 11:48pm
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Scooby:
<strong> A shiney red Ferrari happy
Posted By: Neon-O Re: Review: 14th April 2005 Local Meet. - 15th Apr 2005 12:09am
Brilliant night tonight.

As always good banter, and good turnout.

The FTO lookin sweet with a pretty impressive flamer kit.

The ferrari, also lookin sweet.

And not to forget Aggy's car, very bling matey it looks awesome. I was behind you half of the way after the meet as we were headin to the Rock. That paint job looks awesome on the road, the colour changin as you were driving along .... super sweet, nice job man happy

Great night, cant wait til next time.
Posted By: spinking Re: Review: 14th April 2005 Local Meet. - 15th Apr 2005 12:51am
Really goodnight enjoyed it some verysweet motors there tonight. Aggy great paintjob who did it? A ferrari didnt think it was going to show up but it did nice car. Only problem was its a lefty i would kill myself in that cos i would want to pass everything. Nice fto aswell looks sweet good flamer kit on it.Neon welcome to the winners circle you are £20 richer mate. My mates lad came along with me he loved it and carnt wait to pass his test n start moddin. Enjoy sat guys n girls carnt make it see you all nextime. PS Dickky get the car and we can have TEAM BMW LOL
Posted By: Mark Re: Review: 14th April 2005 Local Meet. - 15th Apr 2005 2:30am
Pictures are now in the Gallery Click Me

Big Thanks to Meesh for taking all the pics tonight.
Great job fella Thanks :go: :go:
Posted By: sally Re: Review: 14th April 2005 Local Meet. - 15th Apr 2005 5:15am
Hi, :go:
Posted By: paul_ax Re: Review: 14th April 2005 Local Meet. - 15th Apr 2005 8:10am
had a great nite aggy your car looks sweets shame about the sound off hope it is on at the meet and i will be there c u all soon or 2 moro who ever is going
Posted By: Rocco Re: Review: 14th April 2005 Local Meet. - 15th Apr 2005 8:21am
Had a great time last night, sorry i was a bit late and missed the first part but i had something come up at the last minute! Aggy... well... you know what i think, spot on mate! Had a good time catching up with everyone as i haven't been out for a bit and will no doubt be seeing you all soon, thumbsup
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Review: 14th April 2005 Local Meet. - 15th Apr 2005 9:35am
Had a good night happy

That FTO was lovely!

Was strange going with it being light! Bring on the summer! laugh

See you all soon xxx
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Review: 14th April 2005 Local Meet. - 15th Apr 2005 10:26am
Good night as usual, and nice to see the CW massive all in the same place smile

Well done Owen for the £20, well done Aggy for getting the car in to the rock afterwards wink Thought you might get beached on the mamoth speed bump on the way in laugh
Posted By: AL Re: Review: 14th April 2005 Local Meet. - 15th Apr 2005 10:38am
Another top night shame I was late Aggy love the car looks realy good, well done to Neon-O! loved the 348 and the Fto!

Everyones realy gearing up for the nationals now cant wait! Catch you all soon!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Review: 14th April 2005 Local Meet. - 15th Apr 2005 11:17am
good night, nice to see everyone out and enjoying themselves cool

FTO was very nice laugh liking Joes new seats too, straight from trimtek and still having that lovely leather smell laugh

next one should be good cool
Posted By: rossi-foci Re: Review: 14th April 2005 Local Meet. - 15th Apr 2005 12:08pm
was my first proper meet, sorry i didnt get much of a chance to speak to everyone, my gf was a bit shy lol! i told her ther nuffin 2 be worried bout tho, shes alrite!!

Was great to see every1s cars in the flesh properly and that hopefully at the next meet i'll get talkin 2 a few more peeps and have a few mods :thumb:
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Review: 14th April 2005 Local Meet. - 15th Apr 2005 12:57pm
great meet...thanks for the calender guys, its up in the office already...also thankyou for everybodies comments on the car...i did bugger all when you think about it...well done to sprayforce...a lot of effort and time went into the car so thanks to them!
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: Review: 14th April 2005 Local Meet. - 15th Apr 2005 1:50pm
Dang, am I sorry I missed this one! So much new stuff goin around, really wish I was there. New job in the pipeline though so hopefully it won't happen again!
Posted By: Meesh Re: Review: 14th April 2005 Local Meet. - 15th Apr 2005 2:01pm
Great Night

Impressed meself with how the pics have come out laugh lol

Sweet FTO & Ferrari 348, VERY nice cas

Aggy, my n***a, BLING wink Lookin very very sweet, Get ya a** to the nationals and on our club stand!

Great to see everyone havin a good time as always, sorry I couldnt stop and speak to many people, as oyu could see, was busy busy busy takin over from Webby as camera dood

Roll on the next one! :go:
Posted By: mikebroomy Re: Review: 14th April 2005 Local Meet. - 15th Apr 2005 5:44pm
Well what can I say brill night. Loads of new fantastic motors as people has mentioned. Aggy's may aswell be new, looking lovely mate. Kat, glad you have the car back. Loads of new mods aswell. mav liking the lights and graphics, kim, sexy graphics and dazza, tidy engine bay mate. Far to many too mention but well in too all.

Nice to see some great handy work on the camera meesh, well in. Owen u lucky geezer don't spend it all at once, aggy sorry i lied about the topless pic of me in the calender but there's a few nicer boobs in there.

Thanks to the staff again there for havin us and looking after us food wise. Ohhh and some t-shirts and nationals tickets purchased. Everyones getting ready for the big event.

See you all soon, and dont forget there is a cruise sat evening, click me
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Review: 14th April 2005 Local Meet. - 16th Apr 2005 12:02am
Great night as usual smile

Cant wait for the summer!!

FTO was gorge wink

Cya all soon xxx
Posted By: Daz VTS Re: Review: 14th April 2005 Local Meet. - 16th Apr 2005 1:04am
Another great nite, loved the FTO, i want one. Lookin forward to the Nationals.
Posted By: Crevis Re: Review: 14th April 2005 Local Meet. - 16th Apr 2005 2:03am
another great meet
loved the FTO
aggys car looks smart and lovein al's new rims
bring on the next one
Posted By: Scooby Re: Review: 14th April 2005 Local Meet. - 16th Apr 2005 8:47am
Originally posted by mikebroomy:
aggy sorry i lied about the topless pic of me in the calender but there's a few nicer boobs in there.
raftl raftl raftl raftl
Posted By: Dazza Re: Review: 14th April 2005 Local Meet. - 16th Apr 2005 12:24pm
What a nite!!

The FTO was v nice! White is the best colour for them PLUS them flames could barbeque a pig.

The Ferrari was a nice treat - how often you see them around never mind to a meet.

Someone mentiond Aggy had done something to his car? Think I seen a new taxdisc holder maybe?

raftl raftl raftl

Just kiddin the ride is lookin sweet and pimped! Smile on your face proved it was money well spent.

Glad to see the new faces and soz i didnt get to meet and greet that many of you.

My ride has been gettin a few mods done recently after the scarce Xmas season - Keep your eyes peeled or check out my MMC once there done.

Jenny really enjoyed herself too and said you guys make her feel welcome.

Also i know i say this every meet but that Raffleprize is comming home with me next time!!!
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Review: 14th April 2005 Local Meet. - 16th Apr 2005 8:46pm
weldone aggy lad, nice car, ill try show it some respect, nice to see some new cars there, thanks to mr fto for providing some heat as it was quite chilly. well done owen you jammy fu**er.
Posted By: maverick Re: Review: 14th April 2005 Local Meet. - 17th Apr 2005 11:11pm
What a great meet. Nice to see new faces and new cars there. The Fto and the Ferrari where well nice, great to see you at the meet. Great to see all the usually faces there, nice to see the chester boys at the meet. All the cars are looking great. Lots of talk about the nationals, great to see. All in all a good night.
Aggy your car is looking sweet, nice paint job.
Congrates to neon-o for winning the raffle. Can't wait for the next one, and don't forget the nationals.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral