Forums
[Linked Image]

Max Power Live Reviews

=================================================

how many cars were there?
which car stood out from the rest?
what were the best bits?

Tell us all how much you enjoyed yourselves, and rub it in for those who missed out.

=================================================

Time to rave about Max Power Live.

leave your reviews below

149 pictures in the Gallery Click Me :go: :go:
Posted By: Mark Re: Review : 1st - 3rd july Max Power Live 2005 - 4th Jul 2005 2:21pm
Pictures are now in the gallery, see post above for link..

I couldnt make this one, but looking at the pictures from scooby,
i missed a fantastic day frown missing out on the cream of the cream.
The models look hot too..

Going to have to pencil this one in for next year or even try the London Max Power?

Gutted i missed it, cheers for the pics as
there rubbing it in just fine.
I missed out frown
Posted By: Scooby Re: Review : 1st - 3rd july Max Power Live 2005 - 4th Jul 2005 6:43pm
[Linked Image]

What a Day.... Max power exceeded themselves with this event. It must have been the largest show of 2005 without a doubt. There was 2 Main show halls housing the TOP 100 Modified cars and some of the paintwork and ICE was breathtaking to say the least. All the big boys were there with the trade stands, even Castrol Oils had a Huge stand with Live DJ and Live Rapping going on creating a great atmosphere.

[Linked Image]

All the models were great and so friendly with the public, everywhere you turned there was georgous girls and awesome cars, you simply didnt know where to look first.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

The Cruise Strip was great, Terry Grant doing his burnout stunts as usual and even brought a New Impreza into his showpeice as its debut. This guy is simply crazy and its so so much better seeing it all very close up. Kinda really puts his skills into perspective. There was Wheelie Jeeps, Motocross bikes and quads, Girls strutting there stuff, Car Wrestling and more and more.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Even saw Dicky 5 down there with Pops as they were drooling over the BMW stand, lol.

We got around everythink by mid afternoon so made a dart before the rush to get out of there, sad to leave a little early but its better than sitting in traffic jams for hours on the way home.

To sum it up this was massive and very well organised. Top Top Cars and Models and very well presented. Max Power Excelled themselves with this event. It was like a breath of fresh air and not the same as all the other events or shows.

My Favourites :

Impreza, Blinging and look at the PS2 housed in the drivers door.

[Linked Image]

And this was the outside of the drivers rear door, look at the attention to detail with the air-brush work, it about sums up the show of 2005.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Review : 1st - 3rd july Max Power Live 2005 - 4th Jul 2005 7:38pm
From the reviews and pics looked like i Missed a great one! frown
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Review : 1st - 3rd july Max Power Live 2005 - 4th Jul 2005 8:43pm
Look at what those hoes have done to that orange Sierra! LOL!

Sounds like those that went had a laugh.....no CW babes in sight? frown
Posted By: Scooby Re: Review : 1st - 3rd july Max Power Live 2005 - 4th Jul 2005 9:29pm
Yeah, i loved the idea behind the sierra, everyone was commenting on it.

[Linked Image]
i went to this last year, missed it this year, but last year was a scream and judging by the pics, was equally good this year, if not better.

Nice pics guys. I particularly like that white scooby at the end, looks familiar.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Review : 1st - 3rd july Max Power Live 2005 - 6th Jul 2005 9:12am
tut tut ! did tony220 try reverse in the arena ??? tony mate ! i don't think u shud be alowed on the road ! raftl
[Linked Image]
Posted By: aceritz Re: Review : 1st - 3rd july Max Power Live 2005 - 6th Jul 2005 4:29pm
msn have reviewed this also, supprised me

msn review click here
© Wirral-Wikiwirral