Forums
Posted By: Scoobys b*tch review: 20th Aug Mnr summer cruise - 21st Aug 2005 8:06am
[Linked Image]

August 20th 2005 Mnr summer cruise.

=================================================

• how did the convoys go?
  • which car stood out from the rest? eek
  • what were the best bits?
  • did you all have fun afterwards?

Tell us all how much you enjoyed yourselves, and rub it in for those who missed out. raftl

=================================================

Time to rave about Mnr summer cruise.
leave your reviews below
Posted By: lawton Re: review: 20th Aug Mnr summer cruise - 21st Aug 2005 9:32am
how did the convoys go? crap, got lost, thanks broomy, lol
which car stood out from the rest? the was quite a few nice cars
what were the best bits? the evo with 600bhp
did you all have fun afterwards,nope, alot of people left early so i just went home
Posted By: XxKinkyxX Re: review: 20th Aug Mnr summer cruise - 21st Aug 2005 10:11am
well from what i hear it wasnt as good as the last one. glad i never went!
Posted By: dikky5 Re: review: 20th Aug Mnr summer cruise - 21st Aug 2005 11:30am
it were ok. mmmmm. dont worry brooms convoy was gr8 fun. i enjoyd drive back n mx-5 tryin 2 leave me standin. fool. te he.
Posted By: Paul R Re: review: 20th Aug Mnr summer cruise - 21st Aug 2005 2:14pm
I didnt think it was good at all, not as good as the last one. "what a waste of petrol".

i turned up for the racing with the skylines and they parked for about 5-10 mins then went home.
Only about 15-20 cars turned up as well.

thumbsdown thumbsdown thumbsdown
Posted By: Daz VTS Re: review: 20th Aug Mnr summer cruise - 21st Aug 2005 4:36pm
Didn't bother goin, thort it was more important to go to Dazza's birthday!!!
Posted By: Sanchez Re: review: 20th Aug Mnr summer cruise - 21st Aug 2005 4:40pm
yer, i thought that a mate s birthday was more important to go to than some crappy cruise, i only stayed for 2 hours and one of them was on the fruity but what the hell, at least i was there. happy b day daz.
Posted By: net Re: review: 20th Aug Mnr summer cruise - 21st Aug 2005 6:37pm
i didnt go last night was sick again frown
Posted By: linsy Re: review: 20th Aug Mnr summer cruise - 21st Aug 2005 6:50pm
was an alright night actually, not much of a good turnout but i had a laugh with the ppl we were with. the funniest was after the cruise at the rock. lol @ mr agadoo
Posted By: Sanchez Re: review: 20th Aug Mnr summer cruise - 21st Aug 2005 7:00pm
when s the next one
Posted By: mikebroomy Re: review: 20th Aug Mnr summer cruise - 25th Aug 2005 10:16pm
All due respect to dazza and his birthday celebrations and of course i woulda been there if i hadn't arranged this convoy prior to dazza's birthday celebrations being arranged. If you ask me whoever organised his birthday night out shouldn't of arranged it on the same night as a local cruise. But who am I to comment my convoy organising was shit lol, sorry people but I hadn't really planned this 1 and wasn't really up for it.

Poor convoy turnout from cw yet again altho there was a b'day celebration. Poor convoy from myself and an ok cruise, just lacked the spark the last mnr ran one had, maybe the absense of a magazine and topham who kno's. Still some beauty's there and got too catch up with some people sop wasn't a waste of time really.

Nice to see sexy pink, aceritz and dazza a bit worse for wer down the rock, glad you's had a great night.
Posted By: Dazza Re: review: 20th Aug Mnr summer cruise - 26th Aug 2005 11:05am
I dont care, i had a goodnite anyway and thanx to those that turned up.

Some people are restricted to when they can celebrate there birthday - not plan around local cruises :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Posted By: Anonymous Re: review: 20th Aug Mnr summer cruise - 26th Aug 2005 12:47pm
laugh I had a good night at Dazza's Bday. Im sure everyone else had fun too yes
Posted By: Meesh Re: review: 20th Aug Mnr summer cruise - 26th Aug 2005 6:41pm
Originally posted by Evo 7 Babe:
laugh I had a good night at Dazza's Bday. Im sure everyone else had fun too yes
no offence meant to any1, but this is a cruise review, not a "who went where" topic

I had a great laugh at the Cruise, agreed, it wasnt a massive turnout, but just cos it wasnt big, dont mean ya cant hasve fun :rolleyes:

Good night in my opinion
Posted By: Scoobys b*tch Re: review: 20th Aug Mnr summer cruise - 26th Aug 2005 6:57pm
thats what meesh always gets told. its not the size that counts lol!!
glad you all had a good time. i was in work so coouldnt have made it.
hopefully i will be able to come to the next one
Posted By: Anonymous Re: review: 20th Aug Mnr summer cruise - 26th Aug 2005 7:10pm
Originally posted by Scoobys b*tch:
thats what meesh always gets told. [b]its not the size that counts lol!!
[/b]
raftl raftl raftl raftl
Posted By: Sanchez Re: review: 20th Aug Mnr summer cruise - 28th Aug 2005 12:44am
quote. I dont care, i had a goodnite anyway and thanx to those that turned up.

Some people are restricted to when they can celebrate there birthday - not plan around local cruises

exactly, good point daz
© Wirral-Wikiwirral