Forums
Posted By: Scoobys b*tch Review : 28th April 2005 Local Meet. - 28th Apr 2005 10:34pm
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Cruisewirral Local Meet Review Thursday 28th April 2005

Check out our Pics from tonight Click Me

=======================================
:go: :go:
Posted By: Punto_Sean Re: Review : 28th April 2005 Local Meet. - 28th Apr 2005 11:12pm
It was a great night.. first time for me anyway, I went up with Tupac.. again cheers for that mate, very much appreciated. Met some nice people. Seen a lot of nice cars etc.. hopefully be at the next one! happy
Posted By: Basskiddanny Re: Review : 28th April 2005 Local Meet. - 28th Apr 2005 11:17pm
Was my first one for ages but ill definately be coming on a regular basis from now on. WIsh i had remembered to bring my money for the nationals tonight, but ill drop it by tomorrow and everythin should be good smile

Was a good night, and a few more people remembered me that i expected to lol.
Posted By: vixen Re: Review : 28th April 2005 Local Meet. - 28th Apr 2005 11:37pm
hay guys, see i told u i would come up.
yeah was a first for me to tonight, was a good laugh, just want to say thanks to meesh, for showin me the way, thanks mate. and i hope to c u all at the next one. thanks guys. happy
Posted By: spinking Re: Review : 28th April 2005 Local Meet. - 28th Apr 2005 11:40pm
Goodnight again phroz3n not probs mate glad you enjoyed it. How many cars were there tonight think thats the most i have ever seen at a meet. Adam i hope you got your pic mate car stunk for a while afterwoods you will have to send us it LOL till the nextime chow.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Review : 28th April 2005 Local Meet. - 28th Apr 2005 11:56pm
Originally posted by Scoobys b*tch:
[*]Who's been showing off there latest Mods?
ME ME ME laugh All thanks to Autosafe! smile

Had a good night, shame I turned up late but something came up which I couldn't get out of! frown

Nice to see even more members coming along! yes
C U soon xxx
Posted By: John WRX Re: Review : 28th April 2005 Local Meet. - 28th Apr 2005 11:59pm
was a good un, i arrived late as usual tease its fasionable aint it ???? wink lol
Posted By: Go Go Gadget Re: Review : 28th April 2005 Local Meet. - 29th Apr 2005 12:17am
good mate loads of cars which was great and good to see t he weather held out.

well done stubzy on winning the £20

andy mate those pink cathodes looked really nice.

thanks to all those who paid up for teh nationals aswell its going to be one big convoy.
Posted By: Mark Re: Review : 28th April 2005 Local Meet. - 29th Apr 2005 2:23am
Pictures are now in the Gallery :go:
Posted By: rossi-foci Re: Review : 28th April 2005 Local Meet. - 29th Apr 2005 8:06am
was a good night, i'll definately have to start attending more and more, and start to meet everyone properly!!

Will have quite a few new mods on in the next month that ive got and just waiting to fit laugh laugh

cheers for a gudden every1 happy
Posted By: Meesh Re: Review : 28th April 2005 Local Meet. - 29th Apr 2005 11:04am
Great night!

No worries Vixen hun, happy to help out smile

sorry I wasnt talkin much people, was busy busy busy takin pics all night

Well done to Stubbzy for winnin the £20...hasn't he won it twice now? :go:
Posted By: stubbzy Re: Review : 28th April 2005 Local Meet. - 29th Apr 2005 11:20am
Was a good meet. Arrived a little late to find the car park packed which was a great sight.

Rollin road payed for due to a suprise win in the raffle so thanks CW for that. thumbsup

Meesh, 1st time i won last night mate but fingers crossed for the biggy next meet.

Anyway good to see everyone.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Review : 28th April 2005 Local Meet. - 29th Apr 2005 12:43pm
Was fun. Meesh and adam.... Bubbles bubbles BUBBLES!!! hehe

See you all soon x
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Review : 28th April 2005 Local Meet. - 29th Apr 2005 12:53pm
great night laugh

good turn out, well done to meesh+mark for the good pics too, good to see some daylight pics smile

lots of new mods too smile andys cathodes and engine hoses looked very tidy, vickys exhaust looks great, looking forward to seeing Al's induction kit on soon too smile

tupac i only managed to start filming right at the end as you started to pull off frown still looked good though laugh
Posted By: vixen Re: Review : 28th April 2005 Local Meet. - 29th Apr 2005 1:31pm
I did meet Vixen and her fella
(I hope they were a couple).

WEBMASTER, just to let u kow that wasn't my fella, just a good friend. was nice to put a face to a name to.and was a really good night, thank you.
Posted By: paul_ax Re: Review : 28th April 2005 Local Meet. - 29th Apr 2005 2:12pm
it was a great nite cant wait 2 c how well i did in the sound off i might not b at the next just got me hours 4 the next 2 weeks nice 2 talk 2 a few new members just a quick hi 2 vixen nice 2 c u
Posted By: Crevis Re: Review : 28th April 2005 Local Meet. - 29th Apr 2005 3:32pm
was a great meet
looking forward to the next one
Posted By: XxKinkyxX Re: Review : 28th April 2005 Local Meet. - 29th Apr 2005 5:18pm
had a good night! finally put my cw stickers back on coz jim made me buy some!
nice to see most of the new members an some of the older ones who i aint seen for ages!
looking forward to the next one if im there im not sure if i am! thanks coryn u made the orange possible!!
thanks for a great nite guys!
love katxx
Posted By: neovo1 Re: Review : 28th April 2005 Local Meet. - 29th Apr 2005 8:14pm
i enjoyed the night i hope to be at the next one in my gto
bit cold though
Posted By: mikebroomy Re: Review : 28th April 2005 Local Meet. - 29th Apr 2005 10:49pm
Great night, got there a bit late and was shocked at the sheer amount of people that were there. Think it was defo the biggest meet yet.

Got out too catch up with people and see some gresat new modifications, didn't really get much time with the newbies tho but will speak to you all soon.
Posted By: maverick Re: Review : 28th April 2005 Local Meet. - 29th Apr 2005 11:40pm
What a great meet last night was. Great to see everyone, new and old ones. Nice and big turn out. One of the biggest meets we have had, which is nice to see. Cars are all coming on great, some just because they can and some to get ready for the nationals.

Lots of banter and talk going on at the meet, some of it about the charity car wash on Sunday, some about the rolling road at PECO, which max power should be there, but most of the talk is about the nationals. The talk is about who's going, what they are having done or trying to do to there cars. Some of the talk is about, what is going to be like, also about who is going to be in the show tents and what the set-up is going to be like.

Also at the meet was the sound off, which is now a part of the meets, also there was the draw, which stubbzy won, nice one mate. All in all a top night, plus the weather is starting to get a lot better, which always helps.

Can't wait for the next meet, but might be working. Will defo be at the one after (the night before the nationals). Can't wait, going to be loads going and should be brill.
Posted By: Scooby Re: Review : 28th April 2005 Local Meet. - 30th Apr 2005 12:15am
What a great night, Thank You to eveyrone who turned up to make last night our most sucsessfull meeting yet :go: :go:
Posted By: vixen Re: Review : 28th April 2005 Local Meet. - 30th Apr 2005 1:38am
yeah thanks for that scooby, ur goin to get me in trouble. smile
yeah paul was nice to c u to mate, hope to c u there next time. happy
Posted By: Dazza Re: Review : 28th April 2005 Local Meet. - 30th Apr 2005 7:47pm
What a nite! Surley one of the busy't nites we've had.
Welldone to those that took part in the SoundOff and nice to meet some of the new members such as Neovo and others. Sorry I couldnt chat to everyone and will make more effort next time - Vixen, I seem to know about you alittle and will go into more detail in person.

Welldone to Stubzy for winnging the £20 and remember guys - Like Webmaster said you all have the oportunity to win the next raffle with a jawdropping £100 cash prize laugh
© Wirral-Wikiwirral