Forums
Posted By: Paul R Review : 10th October Wirral VXR Cruise - 10th Oct 2005 11:22pm
Thanks to everyone that turned up and I hope you enjoy yourself, I will be arranging another night like this one very soon. Some nice cars turned up, and i was glad to meet some of you, put faces to names!

Pictures up soon.

Thanks again from the Wirral VXR team!

See you all soon!
Posted By: Scooby Re: Review : 10th October Wirral VXR Cruise - 11th Oct 2005 8:44am
Popped down for a natter, was a good night for VXR, Well done thumbsup

Its good to see other local sites come together and give support thumbsup

Isnt that what cruising is all about instead of hard feelings and anamosity thumbsup

Popped a little flame or two as it was getting cold, just to warm everyone up thumbsup

As i was leaving the whole rock was filled with smoke, burning serious rubber thumbsup

All in all, good night thumbsup
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Review : 10th October Wirral VXR Cruise - 11th Oct 2005 9:36am
Was an alright turn out. What was the deal with everyone going home early? no
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Review : 10th October Wirral VXR Cruise - 11th Oct 2005 12:09pm
it was ok like...thought there would be more to be honest...
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Review : 10th October Wirral VXR Cruise - 11th Oct 2005 12:12pm
Originally posted by Scooby:
As i was leaving the whole rock was filled with smoke, burning serious rubber thumbsup

[b]All in all, good night
thumbsup [/b]
wink
Posted By: Paul R Re: Review : 10th October Wirral VXR Cruise - 11th Oct 2005 1:01pm
Originally posted by MisterAdam:
Was an alright turn out. What was the deal with everyone going home early? no
It was a School Night!

Originally posted by aggy:
it was ok like...thought there would be more to be honest...
There was meant to be more ppl.
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: Review : 10th October Wirral VXR Cruise - 11th Oct 2005 1:14pm
There was meant to convoys coming from a few different places but only half turned up. Still wasnt a bad turnout. For a first attempt from a small site it was good. had a laugh and all in all a good night.

Any ideas welcomed.
Posted By: Meesh Re: Review : 10th October Wirral VXR Cruise - 11th Oct 2005 2:07pm
Thought it was a good night smile

Good to see Whitterz out alst night, last time the Fiesta was on the road for the Winter, good lad, keepin good care of her wink

All in all I thought it was a good night smile
Posted By: Daz VTS Re: Review : 10th October Wirral VXR Cruise - 11th Oct 2005 7:09pm
Thort it was an ok nite, hows ur tyre stu lol, cheers for the flames jay ya melted me phone nicely whilst i was takin pics from 10 foot away lol,

i was expectin it to be bigger but considerin it was the 1st one i thort it was ok like.

I know its a change of subject an am probs gona get 'Keep in topic' waved in me face but wen r CW doin another cruise?
Posted By: Paul R Re: Review : 10th October Wirral VXR Cruise - 11th Oct 2005 9:40pm
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Paul R Re: Review : 10th October Wirral VXR Cruise - 11th Oct 2005 9:41pm
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Paul R Re: Review : 10th October Wirral VXR Cruise - 11th Oct 2005 9:42pm
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Paul R Re: Review : 10th October Wirral VXR Cruise - 11th Oct 2005 9:45pm
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Paul R Re: Review : 10th October Wirral VXR Cruise - 11th Oct 2005 9:46pm
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Paul R Re: Review : 10th October Wirral VXR Cruise - 11th Oct 2005 9:47pm
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Paul R Re: Review : 10th October Wirral VXR Cruise - 11th Oct 2005 9:48pm
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: mikebroomy Re: Review : 10th October Wirral VXR Cruise - 11th Oct 2005 10:02pm
Looked a good night, sorry couldn't come, parents got back from nearly a month in canada, had to catch up with them. Well done for making the effort vxr.
Posted By: Matty GTI Re: Review : 10th October Wirral VXR Cruise - 14th Oct 2005 12:06am
sorry i cudnt make it guys my car was in sprayforce, i b a the next one though
© Wirral-Wikiwirral