Forums
Posted By: Mark 6th January Local Meet Review - 6th Jan 2005 11:57pm
Post your reviews below 6th Jan 2005 Local meet.

===================================
<b>Pictures are now in the gallery Click Me :go: :go:
Posted By: Scooby Re: 6th January Local Meet Review - 7th Jan 2005 12:52am
Great Turnout tonight.

Even a Focus Estate called in for a look about, loved the grafix on it, rather illuminous for me though happy

Great seeing everyone for the first time for 2005, so much has happened since i last seen everyone, modification city going on.

Maverick : V-Tec controller on order
Stubzy : 4 Branch manifold arrived, getting fitted tomorrow.
Sanchez : Ordered a 4 Branch Manifold.
Dad : Interested in a Carbon Fibre Bonnet.
Sanchez : Interested in a carbon Fibre Bonnet.
UNknown : Nice flashing Subs from Barcelona

Neon Lights everywhere.

Cruisenorthwales convoy on the adgenda for everyone happy

A few members have paid me for Autosport a week on sunday, looking like a great event.

Sorry if i didnt get a chance to chat to you but got carried away chatting to members about performance modifications tonight.

All in all another great meeting for Cruisewirral and thanks for everyone who attended.
Posted By: John WRX Re: 6th January Local Meet Review - 7th Jan 2005 1:15am
cough , mudflaps, cough wink
Posted By: Mark Re: 6th January Local Meet Review - 7th Jan 2005 1:59am
What do you mean Mud Flaps. lol

[Linked Image]

===================================
<b>Pictures are now in the gallery Click Me :go: :go:
Posted By: AX_125 Re: 6th January Local Meet Review - 7th Jan 2005 9:14am
The guy in the X5 (if it was myy mate) came down to have a look at televisions in cars, i posted a topic about it in the ICE forum, he was interested in talking to someone who knows a bit about it.

I thought a few people had tv's in their cars from cw.
Posted By: StuyMac Re: 6th January Local Meet Review - 7th Jan 2005 10:06am
Had to make an appearance in the Rover last night, but a good meet never the less smile

Nice to have a catch up following Christmas and New Year - look like my New Years resolution should have been to be led astray by the CW reprobates who kept me out till 12:30 on the Rock wink
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: 6th January Local Meet Review - 7th Jan 2005 10:24am
Great night once again, starting the new year as we mean to go on. Webby thanks for the info. rhys sweet subs man. stuy what a monster that rover is mate. had a great night. see ya all on saturday.
Posted By: saz2004 Re: 6th January Local Meet Review - 7th Jan 2005 11:23am
was a good meet last nite, i was on a bit of a loopy one incase anyone didnt notice! lol! was great 2 c everyone again after crimbo an new year, was also great 2 c kara down at a meet again!! cant wait for the nex one and i'll c ya all 2moro for the CNW cruise! xxx
Posted By: Superdavelotus Re: 6th January Local Meet Review - 7th Jan 2005 12:07pm
Twas a good night though I didn't get there until late. Under the thumb with the missus (long story so won't go there).
I crap with names and faces. Met a guy who lives on Woodstock Road, hi again.
It'll take me a few weeks yet to get to know people. Iam a shy person so forgive me if I didn't go round speaking to people. Iam interested in other people's modded cars. Looking to lower my Vectra, so need info on where to get lowering springs. It's a new shape one.

BTW, Webmaster, you mentioned about sorting a cool signature out for me on my profile, have you done anything yet?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: 6th January Local Meet Review - 7th Jan 2005 6:14pm
Was a good night as usual. Good turn out. After party (hehe sorry Dazza, pinched ya word laugh ) was good fun too. Glad to see you all. Cant wait for the next
Posted By: dikky5 Re: 6th January Local Meet Review - 7th Jan 2005 9:09pm
found the meet in just under 2 hours wid only 2 map stops. RESULT!!

Gutted Macys Sale started 2day not yesterday.
Apparantly aswell as there gr8 price cuts they r giving a free tray with every meal u eat in!
They cud become very handy!

Not makin trip 2moro due to fear of not being able to remember my way home!!

C U all soon

TTFN Big uncle dick
Posted By: mikebroomy Re: 6th January Local Meet Review - 8th Jan 2005 2:42am
Well another great cw meet. Great too catch up with you all again and talk about the plans for the new year. Cold night but least there was no rain. Great new mods on show also, well in. Catch ya's all very soon.
Posted By: Go Go Gadget Re: 6th January Local Meet Review - 8th Jan 2005 3:12am
sorry i missed the first meet back it will not happen again.

glad it was a good one asusal hopefully see everyone now at the cruise tonight.

keep up the good work every one
Posted By: spinking Re: 6th January Local Meet Review - 8th Jan 2005 9:14am
Yer good meet enjoyed it need to get myself about more coz i am on the shy side. Enjoyed it though starting to put faces to cars even though i got some names wrong.Carnt go sat got a party have a goodnight. hi
Posted By: AL Re: 6th January Local Meet Review - 8th Jan 2005 12:35pm
What a great start to the year met some newbies, didnt get to say hello to corsa_sri but love the Arosa! Andy loving the install! Punto Driver loving the strobe effect subs! Pingu great too see you about mate.

Catch you all tonight!
Posted By: Scoobys b*tch Re: 6th January Local Meet Review - 9th Jan 2005 2:03am
A great start to another cruising new year! And another great turnout :cheers: !

I turned up a little bit late as I had to come straight from work. It was great to see all the cars parked up shining and neons glowing as I pulled in to the car park.

[Linked Image]

It was nice to catch up with everyone after the mad festive period and seeing all the new mods that everyone had done to their cars. I really missed everyone over Xmas and couldn’t wait to catch up wiv you guys. I just didn’t have time to get to chat to everyone coz there was so many members there.

The atmosphere was as great as ever, all the friendly ppl and i got chatting to some of the newbies. Nice to meet you guys and hope to see you at lots more meets in future.

I couldn’t wait to show off my new alloys that I got for Xmas off my darling Scooby.

[Linked Image]

Everyone’s cars were looking as gleaming as ever. And there are loadsa modifications going on,i just cant keep up with it all lol. can’t wait to see them all when they are finished.

everyone make sure you get your cars all polished and ready for all the events of 2005 coz this is going to be another great year for Cruisewirral!

Keep up the modifying guys, your cars are looking smarter all the time.

[Linked Image]

Can’t wait till the next meet. Just hope the weather gets a bit better. I felt like I was going to get blown away by the wind lol.

Thank you all for coming along and making the meet such an enjoyable night and another success, it wouldn’t have been the same without all of you.

See you all at the next one yes xx
Posted By: maverick Re: 6th January Local Meet Review - 9th Jan 2005 4:35pm
Great first meet of the year. Nice to see everyone out. All the cars are looking great, glad to see everyone improving there cars.

Stubbzy, kit looks great. Seen some nice installs and some works in progress, Sanchez that is going to be one best of an install mate.

Great to talk to people, and finf out what they have been upto over christmas, also see what there plans are for there cars.

All in all a top meet, just means its going to get better and better from here. Bring on the next one.....
Posted By: Sanchez Re: 6th January Local Meet Review - 9th Jan 2005 5:40pm
the install was inspired by years of working for candy, go team candy. good cruise aswell, lets see some pics of aceritz transport please.
Posted By: scoop Re: 6th January Local Meet Review - 11th Jan 2005 2:42pm
Enjoyed my first meet with CW. Nice to see everyones cars.Know a few peeps from goin down the rock a lot and had a bit of a shy night on thurs.Only spoke to a few peeps.Thanks to webby for teachin me about me camera and the Nationals.See u all again.Top night
© Wirral-Wikiwirral