Forums
Who went down ?
What did you think ?

Big Congrats to Stuy Mac for coming first in his Class.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Well Done Stuy
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Click Here to watch a video of Stuy running in the sprint..............

It was graet to see our very own Stuy Mac winning his class yesterday at New Brighton raftl

If i still have the scooby next year you know i will be running this event kicking Stuy's ass smack

We were there the whole Sat & Sun and it was great to see the event and so local also.
Some more pics...

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Cheers for all everyones support yesterday smile

Had a really good day, and big thanks to Scooby, for taking so many pics / vids of the weekend and burning them on to CD - a great reminder of the day smile

Car was running well all day, and I didnt have to open the bonnet once smile

Got 2 practise laps, first one was a sighting run really and was a 106sec, the second practise was a bit quicker at 100secs where the organisers decided to lift me up a class.

First timed run was a 98.xx which was the fastest of the day for me, second run (In the vid) was a little slower at 100secs due to fluffing gears at the hairpin and a big sideways drift through the first 90 right.

If you have a close listen to the commentry in the vid they even mention the "Child on Board" sign in the rear window wink

Really enjoyed the day, and thanks to everyone for showing up and showing support smile

Ill post final times as soon as they are published on the Motor Club Site smile
I went on the saturday.

Them Metros are monsterous. Apparently the scooby is worth over £450k

Wonder what the 0-60 is on the fastest of them metros, i have seen some of them with 0 - 60 times of just over 2 secs
Fantastic day out, well done to Stuy thumbsup If you didnt go you missed a treat!
Got a bit hairy on the last run when the rain came down, so I had a bit of a play, but everytime I pushed the loud pedal, all I was getting was a load of wheelspin, and a good deal of opposite lock.

If anyone has any more vids / pics of the day, could you please send them on to me? smile

[email protected]

If they are to big for mail, and can be put on CD etc, Ill be more than happy to cover anyones costs smile
Stu it was my baby on board thing that made you win raftl raftl

Well done mate did yourself proud.
well done stuy. Where did ya get them graphics from? They look nice and ur deffo "representin" with them on. Sounds like a good day out. Shame i couldnt come. Well done again stuy
The Grafix were done by our very own CU Media, Looks great i think happy
You can find my pics here
to check out the results click here

:go: go stuey :go: go stuey
© Wirral-Wikiwirral