Posted By: Mark 5th August Local Meet Review - 5th Aug 2004 6:04pm
Post your reviews for tonights meet below laugh

Were all ready for USC laugh

Pictures are now in the Gallery smile
Pictures are now in the Gallery wink
Pictures are now in the Gallery laugh

:go: :go:
Posted By: Anonymous Re: 5th August Local Meet Review - 5th Aug 2004 7:10pm
post ur reveiws as soon as u get back ppl ! i want to know wot happens !
Posted By: CorsaJohn Re: 5th August Local Meet Review - 5th Aug 2004 10:15pm
great nite as usual, 1st location was gud till we got moved on but spose it wasnt that bad with usc tomoz an all, 2nd location quite a few ppl went to shame about the rain,

great turnout!
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: 5th August Local Meet Review - 5th Aug 2004 10:58pm
One hell of a turnout! Great to see old and new faces alike, roll on the next one! BTW John, you shoulda kept close to webmaster, it wasn't raining by him tease
Posted By: dad Re: 5th August Local Meet Review - 5th Aug 2004 11:04pm
good to see you all again, great turnout all lookin good and ready for usc, gutted i can't come see ya all at the next one to catch up on what i've missed.
the van is lookin great should turn a few heads and might even get into the moddin mags.(shame about the new wheels)

hope the weather looks after you
have fun and get loads of pics!!
Posted By: tony_220 Re: 5th August Local Meet Review - 5th Aug 2004 11:06pm
to start with it was chocka block! but due to usc and the police movin us on a few die hard cruisers went on to the next location! good nite all and see u next time!
Posted By: Crevis Re: 5th August Local Meet Review - 5th Aug 2004 11:38pm
this was my first meet it was realy good and enjoyed it a lot, was kinda gutted about the rain it was nice to meet everyone and gotta say chears maverick for the lift !!
Posted By: alex mc Re: 5th August Local Meet Review - 5th Aug 2004 11:50pm
me dad realy enjoyed his very 1st cruise!!! felt a bit out of place with the deloreon though, stil he was impressed and wants to come again!!! he has a different view of 'maxers' now!
Posted By: Scooby Re: 5th August Local Meet Review - 6th Aug 2004 1:06am
<b>Would like to thank everyone for such a good turnout even with the weather being "Not So Good"

Couldnt believe how many people turned up and mobbed me when i got there, so many comments about the Cruisewirral Van :go: :go:
Posted By: Mark Re: 5th August Local Meet Review - 6th Aug 2004 1:40am
WOW how many laugh

I want to appoligise to the new members that came along tonight, as i normally like to chat with you and introduce myself, so you feel welcome smile Sorry if i didnt get the chance to say Hi to you, or if i did it was short, make up for it next time. We were just so rushed off our feet with USC in the morning and still so much to think of and to do...

Great turn out from all of our members and the newbies, hope to see you at the next meet when were a little more organised and have more time to chat, i did get some pics taken tonight before, JIMBO sent the rain over to me lol.
But it didnt spoil a great night, i was suprised to see that people were getting wet and i didnt have a drop on me lol... Webmasters powers to control the weather must be failing frown

Some realy nice cars there new cars at that,
i'm going to try and get the gallery up and running tonight for all to see while we are away at USC..

Quick nice to see you to :

Saz2004 great to see you
crevis : sorry it was short, see u at USC
8ADM : again sorry i didnt have much time.
MC + His Dad : Sorry didnt get much time to chat will do next time smile

So i'm off to do the gallery, i will post a link soon laugh laugh

Posted By: Mark Re: 5th August Local Meet Review - 6th Aug 2004 3:15am
Pictures are now in the Gallery Click Me smile
Pictures are now in the Gallery Click Me wink
Pictures are now in the Gallery Click Me laugh

Posted By: Anonymous Re: 5th August Local Meet Review - 8th Aug 2004 7:05pm
Was a good turn out, especially with your pimped van!! should definatly be at the next one, hopefully my car will look a bit more respectable.

Got my alloy sorted too, so i won`t have the steely on!
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: 5th August Local Meet Review - 9th Aug 2004 10:15am
how many ppl at the first venue, then a few at the second, had a great time shame about thew weather
Posted By: mikebroomy Re: 5th August Local Meet Review - 11th Aug 2004 11:32pm
first cruise back after missing a few, great to catch up with everyone and far too many newbies to intruduce meself to all of them, but will catch up at the next one. nice to see cw are just getting bigger and better and our community is so friendly. sorry to all those not travelling to usc that it was only a short one but get ready for it in a fortnight.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral