Forums
Posted By: Mark Review : Motorworld fun day (Moreton) - 24th Jun 2006 3:33pm
Big Thanks to Motorworld - Moreton
For inviting cruisewirral members to there fun day.

Congratulations to lawton Best car on the day.
It was really difficult to pick a winner,
and after a long wait the motorworld Staff
chose Lawtons Corsa as the winner.

Car that were in the vote were,
Subaru Steve - Subaru
lawton - Corsa
Cor7a - Astra
Scooby's B*tch - Jeep

The picture you have all been wainting for.

[Linked Image]
The winner Lawton

The Entries

Subaru Steve
[Linked Image]

Lawton
[Linked Image]

Cor7a
[Linked Image]

Scooby's B*tch
[Linked Image]

All together
[Linked Image]

Lawtons install which was one of the deciders,
as it was finish and complete.
[Linked Image]

Cor7a Install looking amazing.
Sounding great, just not finished.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Mark Re: Review : Motorworld fun day (Moreton) - 24th Jun 2006 3:33pm
Paul Turned up in his fiesta.
If only he hadn't changed his phone number
He could have been in the 4 entries.
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Now the cars with the Cruisewirral babe,
Co Motorworld.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Mark Re: Review : Motorworld fun day (Moreton) - 24th Jun 2006 3:34pm
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Ford Focus from Motorworld.
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Mark Re: Review : Motorworld fun day (Moreton) - 24th Jun 2006 3:34pm
look what hapens when you lend your camera out.
The cheeky side of motorworld.
[Linked Image]

Craigs girlfriends car from Spray force.
[Linked Image]

Ellies Corsa
[Linked Image]

Outside Motorworld Moreton
[Linked Image]

Ellie and her Corsa
[Linked Image]

Craig's Girlfriend in her Pink Motor.
[Linked Image]

Subaru Steve
[Linked Image]

One of these Installs caused a wedding over
the road to shout "Shhhhhhhhhhhh"
[Linked Image]
Well done Lawton.

£100 in vouchers to spend happy

It was a good day really enjoyed it,
the banter was fun too.

Thank you to everyone who turned up on the day.
Thanks to Subaru Steve who travelled from Southport to make it.

Good to see so many faces,
guest appearences

Pengu
Broomy
Maximinni

Great day, cant wait until the next one happy
Posted By: spinking Re: Review : Motorworld fun day (Moreton) - 24th Jun 2006 4:59pm
Come down for a while enjoyed it didnt stay long as i hadnt eaten and had to be somwere for a quote on my motor.

Weldone lawton nice one matey.
Posted By: Mark Re: Review : Motorworld fun day (Moreton) - 24th Jun 2006 5:03pm
As Tupac Leaves Sideways lol...

And he did..
Posted By: Scooby Re: Review : Motorworld fun day (Moreton) - 24th Jun 2006 5:28pm
I popped down (To drop off the pink jeep :go: :go:
Posted By: Steve285 Re: Review : Motorworld fun day (Moreton) - 24th Jun 2006 5:30pm
Was good day well done lawton happy
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Review : Motorworld fun day (Moreton) - 24th Jun 2006 5:33pm
Yep was quite good, enjoyed the banter, think I went too early tho as wen I turned up in the afternoon there were more people there and seemed to be more going on smile

Couldnt make out where the "great offrs" in store where but oh well! laugh
Posted By: Steve285 Re: Review : Motorworld fun day (Moreton) - 24th Jun 2006 5:43pm
Matty was good to meet you in person
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Review : Motorworld fun day (Moreton) - 24th Jun 2006 5:45pm
You too steve, your car is far nice in the flesh then in photo's lol! I hopeI see you at a meet some time matey smile
Posted By: TOMM13 Re: Review : Motorworld fun day (Moreton) - 24th Jun 2006 5:46pm
i had a good day aswell, shame it was sunny really lol, nice one for winning Lawton tis a good car matey, had a good laugh all day.
nice of "ellie" to show her true support for cruise wirral, true to the heart tease
Posted By: TOMM13 Re: Review : Motorworld fun day (Moreton) - 24th Jun 2006 5:47pm
i got loads of pics to add to this will get them up soon promise
Posted By: Matty GTI Re: Review : Motorworld fun day (Moreton) - 24th Jun 2006 5:54pm
well done lawton for winning happy

webby i dont drive an astra i drive a corsa, lol

nice driftin tony ya crazy mo fo tease

was a good day, very nice cars on display
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: Review : Motorworld fun day (Moreton) - 24th Jun 2006 6:02pm
Well done lawton, i knew you had it in the bag fella.
Posted By: Punto_Sean Re: Review : Motorworld fun day (Moreton) - 24th Jun 2006 6:07pm
Nice one Lawton mate. Well done to the other participants =) was an alright afternoon! enjoyed myself, I think the people who were having the wedding did also =)
Posted By: spinking Re: Review : Motorworld fun day (Moreton) - 24th Jun 2006 6:10pm
Originally posted by Punto_Sean:
Nice one Lawton mate. Well done to the other participants =) was an alright afternoon! enjoyed myself, I think the people who were having the wedding did also =)
Should have been playing Tina Turners i dont want to fight anymore for them raftl
Posted By: Scoobys b*tch Re: Review : Motorworld fun day (Moreton) - 24th Jun 2006 6:42pm
well done lawton for winning 1st place.
sorry i couldnt make it, i was stuck in work all day, thank you to scooby for dropping off my car so it could take part.

well done corsa ellie for the modelling, looks like you did a great job hun.

i wish i could have been there to see everyone, what are you going to spend your vouchers on lawton?

well done everyone else who was involved, it looks like you all had a great time from the photos too.
Posted By: Gary Re: Review : Motorworld fun day (Moreton) - 24th Jun 2006 8:35pm
so pissed off i missed this

for some reason i had it in my head that it was sunday didnt even click!
Posted By: glynn Re: Review : Motorworld fun day (Moreton) - 24th Jun 2006 8:58pm
now i know what was going on ...lol

only popped in on my way home from work to get a battery for my remote

i was in the noisy green vec ...wish i'd known , i'd have stopped for a chat
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Review : Motorworld fun day (Moreton) - 24th Jun 2006 9:35pm
lol, we seen (and heard) you glynn smile
Posted By: mikebroomy Re: Review : Motorworld fun day (Moreton) - 24th Jun 2006 10:49pm
Seems you lot had a nice day, congrats lawton, installs lookin good. I was dropping someone off from work and seen kim's car, a belated beep, but i was happy to see most still there on way back from work. Nice extra half an hour skive and mini catch up with a few. Hopefully have a propa catch up soon. Well done all involved!
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Review : Motorworld fun day (Moreton) - 24th Jun 2006 11:14pm
Nice to see you again Broomy, aint seen you in time smile
Posted By: Pomp Re: Review : Motorworld fun day (Moreton) - 25th Jun 2006 12:01am
I poped by n stayed the whole time was gr8, i even used me clean t-shirt!!!! n wipe a dirty window for webby to stick some CruiseWiral stickers on.

Am sure the judge who was pickin the winner was amused of the remote controll cd playa that lawton had lmao happy
Posted By: lawton Re: Review : Motorworld fun day (Moreton) - 25th Jun 2006 9:52am
was a great day, even better that i won,
well done for everyone else that entered,
cheers for all the comments lads and girls
Posted By: scoop Re: Review : Motorworld fun day (Moreton) - 25th Jun 2006 6:07pm
Congrats to lawton,and all members who put car on show. Well done ellie for modelling. Done with class
Posted By: Garry_St Re: Review : Motorworld fun day (Moreton) - 26th Jun 2006 9:13am
sorry i couldnt make it i had a small family problem friday night which ment i sleeped all day saturday hope you all had a good day..
Posted By: kaytie Re: Review : Motorworld fun day (Moreton) - 26th Jun 2006 11:17pm
Well done Lawton and everyone else who entered.
Posted By: krisGTi Re: Review : Motorworld fun day (Moreton) - 27th Jun 2006 12:00am
well done lawton m8. i poped in after work but every 1 had gone apart from scoobys bitches car so i was gutted i missed out
© Wirral-Wikiwirral